Butter cream is often used for sandwiching and decorating confectionery. Confectioners are attracted by the simplicity of its preparation, delicate and airy texture, the ability to preserve shape for a long time. Cream cake cream may have a different taste. To do this, it is enough to supplement the main ingredient with cheese, cottage cheese, syrup or other components, use food coloring or flavoring agents. Having learned to cook this dessert, you can pamper loved ones with sweets as often as you like.
Many housewives use cream with condensed milk or sour cream for sandwiching and decorating finished products, considering that cream is difficult to make from cream. In fact, with knowledge of the basic rules for making this dessert, even an inexperienced hostess will cope with the task.
- Cream butter for the cake can be made using different technologies. Most often, it is whipped, but sometimes they brew or use other culinary techniques. For whipping, only cream with fat content above 30% is suitable. Slightly less fatty product can be taken if the cream will be prepared using gelatin. If the cream is brewed, you can use a cream of medium fat (20%).
- The cream must be cooled before beating for 6 hours. A whisk or mixer tips, the beater bowl is also cooled by placing it in a freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Cream should be whipped up to stable peaks (reeds, which remain on the surface after extraction of the whisk from the whisk being whipped). Beat the product at low speed with a mixer or whisk. Gradually, the speed can be increased, not bringing to maximum. If you overdo it, the cream will begin to flake, turning into butter.
- Sugar and other ingredients are introduced at the final stage of beating the dairy product.
- Cream thickens quickly, so large sugar crystals do not have time to dissolve in them. For the preparation of cream of cream, it is advisable to use fine-crystalline sugar or even powdered sugar. You can make it at home by grinding the usual granulated sugar with a coffee grinder or blender.
- If cake cakes are light, like honey cake, it is acceptable to use cream without any gelatin to make them sandwiched. However, heavier cakes will squeeze it out. It is much safer to sandwich cake with butter cream with the addition of gelatin. If you use a simple cream to decorate the cake, then the product should be served on the table immediately after its preparation, until the patterns have melted. Gelatin cream cream retains its shape for a long period.
Cream of cream for the cake should not be done in advance. This sweetness spoils quickly. Its shelf life in the refrigerator is 36-48 hours.
A simple recipe for whipped cream with 33% cream
- cream with fat content of 33% - 0, 4 l;
- icing sugar - 60 g;
- vanillin - 1 g.
- Cool the cream and kitchen utensils that will be used to work with them.
- Pour the cream into the pan, beat them with a mixer, first at low speed, then at medium speed, until peaks appear.
- Continuing to whip the cream, pour a thin powder of powdered sugar and vanilla in them.
- Continue to whip the cream for another 5-10 seconds.
Whipped cream can be used not only for sandwiching and decorating cakes, but also for making fruit salads and cocktails.
Cream Cake with Gelatin
- cream with fat content not less than 30% - 0, 5 l;
- instant gelatin - 20 g;
- boiled water at room temperature - 50 ml;
- powdered sugar - 80 g.
- Cool cream. Capacity for beating and nozzles mixer for some time, clean in the freezer.
- Gelatin in a cup. Fill with water. Stir, leave for 10 minutes. If during this time the gelatin does not completely dissolve, heat it for 20-30 seconds in a microwave or over low heat. If you had to heat the gelatin to dissolve it, allow it to cool slightly.
- Pour the cream into the container in which you will be preparing the cream.
- Whip the cream to the peaks. Continue to beat, enter the icing sugar.
- Without stopping beating, pour gelatin in a thin stream.
The cream prepared according to this recipe is light, but at the same time dense enough to keep its shape well. It is suitable for sandwiching and decorating cakes.
Chocolate Cream Cake
- cream with fat content of 20% - 0, 5 l;
- gelatin - 5 g;
- cocoa powder - 30 g;
- powdered sugar - 80 g.
- Pour gelatin with cream in the amount of 100 ml, mix, leave for 2 hours at room temperature. During this time, the gelatin should be dissolved. If this does not happen, heat the composition in a water bath, stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved, then cool to near room temperature.
- Preheat 50 ml of cream, mix them with cocoa powder. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Cool the remaining cream, then whisk until firm peaks.
- Continuing whipping, first in a thin stream enter the icing sugar, then cocoa and, finally, gelatin.
The cream prepared according to this recipe is universal. It can be used for sandwiching and decorating the cake, used to prepare other desserts, served as an independent delicacy.
- butter - 100 g;
- cream with fat content of 20% - 0, 4 l;
- sugar - 120 g;
- vanilla sugar - 20 g.
- Butter, remove them from the refrigerator just before making the cream so that it softens slightly.
- Mix cream with regular and vanilla sugar, put this mixture on a slow fire.
- Boil the creamy syrup, stirring, until the composition becomes viscous.
- Remove the cream from the heat, let it cool to at least room temperature.
- Beat butter with a mixer, add cream and smash them together.
The cream prepared according to this recipe is applied to the prepared cakes, put them on top of each other and put the cake away for 2 hours in the fridge so that the dessert can soak.
Lemon cream cream cake
- fatty cream - 0, 5 l;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- raw egg yolks - 4 pcs .;
- sugar - 0, 2 kg;
- turmeric - at the tip of the knife.
- Wash lemon, fill it with water, put it on the stove. After the water boils, boil the fruit for 30-40 minutes until its skin is completely soft.
- Cool the lemon, cut it with the zest into small pieces. Remove bones.
- Put the lemon in the bowl of the blender. Grind the fruit to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Add egg yolks to lemon. Beat them together until smooth.
- Pour the lemon-yolk mass into a bowl, add sugar to it, mix.
- Heat the resulting composition in a water bath, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, the composition thickens.
- Cool the lemon cream to room temperature, then put it in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- Whip the cream. While continuing to beat, add a spoonful of lemon cream to them until it runs out.
- Add turmeric, whip cream for a few seconds.
Fragrant cream-lemon cream is tasty in itself, and it can be served in an ice-cream bowl as an independent treat. But more often it is still used to decorate confectionery, including cakes.
Cream can be used for sandwiching the cake and decorating it. Most often it is made from fat cream, just whipping them with sugar, soft cheese, sour cream and other ingredients. Gelatin is added to make the cream more dense. There are other technologies for making cream cream treats. All recipes are good in their own way, the choice depends on what the result expects to get a cook.