One of the fastest and easiest ways to cook chicken fillet so that it turns juicy is to cook it in a baking bag. Chicken in spices and mustard in a package is a real express recipe for those who have absolutely no time to cook, but who want to eat healthy home cooking. This can include students, people with high employment or just those who do not really like to cook. You can take any spices that you like.
List of ingredients:
- 1 chicken fillet (250 g),
- 0, 5 tsp. ground paprika,
- 2 pinches of black ground pepper,
- 1/4 tsp. salt,
- 2 tsp. mustard,
- 1 baking sleeve.
1. Wash the chicken fillet and dry it from excess moisture. Then add salt and spices with spices from all sides. You can make the chicken more savory, replacing paprika on ground red pepper. To fillet as it should be soaked with spices, it is better to give him a "rest" for 20-30 minutes. At the same time, you can wrap it in a regular cling film.
2. Spread fillet with mustard, hot or “tender” on all sides. It is known that mustard makes the meat softer, so why not use it.
3. For cooking, it is best to use a roasting sleeve. However, if such a sleeve is not at hand, you can use a regular cellophane bag, but make sure that it does not have holes. In this case, it is better to wrap the fillet in two packets.
4. Pour water into the pan and place a bag of chicken in it. After boiling the water, turn down the heat and cook the chicken no less. The only disadvantage of cooking chicken in this way is the inability to test its readiness.
5. Carefully tear the bag open, cut the fillets into pieces and serve along with sauces, greens, and a side dish. It turns out very tasty, juicy meat, because, unlike conventional cooking, the juices did not fall into the broth, but remained in the piece of meat.