Sandwiches with rye bread, breast and cucumber are the perfect option for a tasty and healthy snack. Sandwiches can be taken to work or on a trip, as well as on a picnic. This homemade sandwich made from fresh ingredients with your own hands will be an excellent alternative to fast food from street cafes or eateries. You can choose the ingredients so that the sandwich is as healthy as possible - whole grain or bran bread, homemade sauce based on sour cream or yogurt, fresh roasted meat and crispy seasonal vegetables.
List of ingredients:
- 2 chicken chops,
- 1 tbsp. l frying oils,
- 4 tbsp. l sour cream of any fat content,
- 1 tsp. mustard,
- 2-3 cloves of garlic,
- 4 slices of rye bread (for toast),
- 4 leaves of lettuce,
- 1/2 fresh cucumber,
- 1/5 tsp. salt,
- 1/5 tsp. spice.
1. Take half the chicken breast and cut it lengthwise into two approximately identical chops. Cut off excess fat, you can remove the tendons. Beat off the pieces of chicken on one side.
2. Grease the pan with oil for frying, add salt and spice up the spices and fry them on both sides until golden brown, 4 minutes on medium heat.
3. Make the sauce. In a bowl, mix the sour cream and mustard, peel the garlic and chop (chop finely or pass through a press).
4. Smear all the bread slices on one side. If desired, they can be lightly fried for crunching. It is advisable to use bread for toasting square shape.
5. Cover all the pieces of bread with clean, dry lettuce leaves.
6. Place two slices of bread over the grilled chicken steak.
7. Check fresh cucumber for bitterness, wash and cut into thin slices. Put three slices on each chop. Cucumber can be slightly salted.
8. Cover the top of the blank with slices of bread with sauce and lettuce leaves.
Sandwiches with rye bread, breast and cucumber are ready.