Sometimes there is absolutely no time and energy to cook dinner, stand at the stove and here they come to the rescue! Semi-finished products! In fact, if you buy them in a proven place, and not at random, then the dinner can be quite decent, and not turn into a complete disappointment. Here, for example, ready-made turkey sausages - boiled, fried or baked, and even with potatoes ... So how is it still tastier? Well, you can save a little strength, bake them immediately with the potatoes and get a ready-made side dish.
List of ingredients:
- 500 g of raw turkey sausages,
- 3 pinches of dried thyme,
- 3 pinches of black ground pepper,
- 6-7 potatoes,
- 1/5 tsp. salt,
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
1. After bringing home the turkey sausages, wash them thoroughly and dry. Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil and put sausages in it.
2. In order for sausages not to burst during baking, they must be pierced in several places with a wooden skewer or a toothpick.
3. The potatoes need to be peeled, cut into slices and put into a sausage shape.
4. Sprinkle potatoes with salt and then all together with black pepper and dried thyme. Salting sausages is not necessary, because, most likely, the stuffing for them is already salty.
5. Place the form in an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake the sausage with potatoes for 20 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake another 20 minutes.
6. Sausages are ready. Serve them with potatoes, sauces and vegetables. It is better to serve them hot, then they are incredibly juicy, fragrant and tasty.