In addition to the traditional cooking method (boiled potatoes with butter and dill), you can also bake new potatoes in the oven. He gets a thin golden crust, and inside it remains tender and crumbly. Potatoes will be more delicious if you mix the pieces with herbs, garlic and spices. If desired, you can make the vegetable more spicy by adding red pepper.
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/5 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/5 tsp. ground coriander
- 3-4 tbsp. l vegetable oil
1. Wash new potatoes thoroughly. If desired, you can cut off the peel with a thin layer, and you can wash it with a stiff sponge or brush.
2. Then cut the potatoes into small pieces, sticks. Transfer to a deep bowl.
3. Pour salt, dried thyme, ground coriander into a bowl of potatoes. You can also add a mixture of ground peppers or one kind.
4. Pour any vegetable oil into the bowl, preferably without a bright smell and taste. You can take vegetable or olive oil, refined. Cover the bowl with a lid and shake well to mix all the ingredients.
5. Make a parchment tray. Put the potato slices in one layer. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and send the pan to it.
6. After 20-25 minutes, the potatoes will be ready. You can try to mix it after 15 minutes of roasting, but most likely it will be difficult to do, as the pieces stick to the parchment.
7. Put the baked new potatoes on a plate and serve with fresh herbs, vegetables, and sauce.