Dranik is a traditional and quite popular dish, the authorship of which is disputed by many nations. A variety of supplements make it interesting and always new.
Before the egg is introduced, the vegetable mass should be freed from excess juice, otherwise large potato chips and sausage slices will be difficult to put into a compact box.
Pink sausage coins add richness and flavor to the pancakes. Smoked sausages bring a simple dish into the category of exquisite cold snacks, which are served with pickled vegetables to a fresh chilled beer or a glass of light dry wine.
- potatoes 650 g;
- chicken egg 1 pc .;
- wheat flour 6-8 st. l .;
- bulb onion 1 pc .;
- sausages 2 pcs .;
- ground black pepper;
- vegetable oil for frying.
1. Wash the potatoes and peel. Using a medium grater, rub the potatoes into a separate container to prepare the basis for pancakes.
2. Peel the onions from the husk and rinse. Finely chop and add to the remaining ingredients. Enter the egg. Mix all ingredients thoroughly until smooth.
3. Sift flour and add to potato. Stir with a spoon so that in the dough did not form extra flour lumps.
Wheat flour can be replaced with semolina, rye or corn flour.
4. Clean sausages from film and, if desired, boil for 5-7 minutes after boiling water. Cut into thin ringlets or cubes and add to other products.
Add salt, black pepper and other spices to your taste.
You can also add to the minced fresh chopped herbs: dill or parsley.
Stir the mixture thoroughly.
5. Pour some vegetable oil for frying into the pan and put it on the stove to warm up. After a couple of minutes, lay out the potato mass with a spoon and fry over medium heat on each side for 4-5 minutes.
6. Put the prepared pancakes on a plate that will hold a disposable dishcloth or napkin. This procedure will help remove excess fat from frying.