If you do not feel in yourself a passion for cooking dough, but love pizza and want to see it more often in your menu, then the way out for you is the simplest unleavened dough made from water and flour, which is elementary, but quite adequately serve as the basis of tasty Italian dinner.
Topping for homemade pizza is also not obliged to be something supernatural: cheese, of course (the more, the better) and a well-sung duet made from chicken and pineapple is great for this role.
For freshness, you can add a tomato or pepper, although the pineapple is juicy enough to balance the taste of the chicken.
- chicken fillet - 1 piece;
- flour - 150-200 g;
- water - before kneading;
- cheese - 100 g;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- mayonnaise with ketchup for sauce;
- pineapple - 2 rings.
How to make pizza with chicken and pineapples
1. First prepare the products. Measure out the required amount of flour. Wash chicken and tomato. Cut off two pieces of pineapple or throw back canned in a colander.
2. Knead dough made from flour and water.
3. We roll it into a very thin layer and pierce it in several places using a fork.
4. We bake in the oven until tender. Then we take out and pour mayonnaise with ketchup (tomato sauce).
5. Thoroughly smear the sauce so that the edges do not remain dry.
6. Boil the chicken fillet. Use some water and a little salt. Cook until fully cooked.
7. When the meat is dry and cool, cut into small pieces.
8. We spread on the greased dough chicken.
9. After that we cut pineapples.
10. Put them on top of the meat.
11. The last one is laying out the tomato, chopped into thin rings. Finally, sprinkle with grated cheese.
12. We bake until cheese melts and turns into a crust.
13. Finished pizza, taken out of the oven, cut into portions and enjoy.