Pork chops, baked in the oven with mushrooms, tomatoes under the cheese crust are very tasty, and they look quite festive - they can be perfectly prepared for a ceremonial buffet. For the mushroom layer, you can use mushrooms, oyster mushrooms or wild mushrooms. In the latter case, remember that such mushrooms must undergo a preliminary heat treatment. That is, after cleaning and washing the mushrooms, boil them for 30 minutes in salted water.
List of ingredients:
- 400 g pork chop,
- 2 medium tomatoes,
- 3 champignons,
- 50 ml of mayonnaise,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. spices,
- 1 large onion,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 100 g of hard cheese.
1. Wash and dry the fat-free part of the pork carcass (chops) with a towel, cut into steaks about 7 mm thick, 4-5 pieces will turn out. If there is a bone, it can be cut or left.
2. Cover the meat with cling film. Culinary hammer gently repel pieces of meat on both sides. So pork quickly comes to readiness and will be more tender.
3. Prepare vegetables and mushrooms. Onions need to be peeled and washed together. Cut the tomatoes and onions into thin slices, cut the champignons into slices.
4. On a baking tray, spread out the foil and brush it with vegetable oil. Salt and pepper pieces of pork spread over the entire area.
5. Grease each chop with mayonnaise. If you do not greet mayonnaise, replace it with sour cream or tomato sauce.
6. Put 2-3 onion rings on each piece of pork.
7. Now it is the turn of the tomato, the circles can be cut in half and the vegetables are laid more compactly. Salted tomatoes with a pinch of salt.
8. Put the champignons on the chops and add some salt.
9. Slice hard cheese of any type. Optionally, you can grate the cheese, but it is more likely that it will fall on the foil, it will quickly melt and start to burn.
10. Send chops to an oven preheated to 210 degrees and bake them for 15 minutes. Then cover each piece of meat with 1-2 slices of cheese and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve the chops baked with mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese hot or warm, with a vegetable salad or side dish.