Many people like oatmeal cookies. Even those who refuse to eat porridge for breakfast, will gladly eat a couple of cookies, the main ingredient of which is oatmeal. Demand creates supply, which is why today you can find a large selection of this dessert on the shelves in the store. However, it is not always possible to be confident in the quality of the products that were used in the process of making cookies. What to do in this case? Do have to deny yourself the pleasure to eat cookies? No way, since you can bake oatmeal cookies at home.
There are quite a few known recipes for oatmeal cookies, even on our site there are already several interesting options. Today we decided to offer you a truly unique recipe, its feature is that you will not see eggs in the list of ingredients. Ready to start baking a delicious and healthy dessert? Then we start!
- oatmeal - 2 glasses,
- flour - 1 cup,
- sugar - 1/2 cup,
- raisins - 1/2 cup,
- butter - 150 g (can be replaced with margarine),
- sour cream or kefir with a high percentage of fat - 2 tbsp. l.,
- soda - 1/2 tsp. (it is possible to replace with one teaspoon of baking powder for the test),
- cinnamon - on request.
1. Prepare the ingredients from the list above.
2. Oatmeal skipped through a meat grinder or grind in a blender.
3. Seize the raisins. Rinse with hot water. Drain.
4. We melt butter in a microwave or in a water bath.
5. Pound butter with sugar.
6. Add sour cream. Stir.
7. Pour the crushed oatmeal. Stir well.
8. Soda (no need to quench with vinegar) is mixed with flour. Combine with the rest of the ingredients. If desired, add cinnamon to the dough at this stage.
9. Sprinkle raisins. Knead the dough. Close with cling film. Sent for an hour in the fridge.
10. After the indicated time has elapsed, we roll balls the size of a walnut. Tip: so that the dough does not stick to your hands, moisten them with water before starting work. We spread oatmeal buns on a baking tray with a baking sheet of parchment.
Attention: during baking, the cookies will almost double, therefore we advise you to leave enough space between the blanks, this will prevent the cookies from sticking together. We add a little billet. Sent to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
11. Finished cookies give a little cool and you can treat your favorite household. Have a nice tea party!