Oatmeal cookies - a delicacy not only tasty, but also healthy. Oatmeal contains proteins that are easily absorbed by the human body, vegetable fats, provitamin A, vitamins of group B, PP, amino acids, as well as essential trace elements and minerals, including magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and others. It has been proven that just a couple of eaten oatmeal cookies, along with milk for breakfast, can replace a plate of oatmeal porridge. You can buy oatmeal cookies at any store, but you can bake them yourself. If you decide to pamper your favorite homemade pastries, then today's master class will be very useful, because it will be dedicated to the preparation of chocolate oatmeal cookies.
- wheat flour - 1 cup,
- oatmeal - 1 cup,
- sugar - 3/4 cup,
- chicken egg - 2 pieces,
- butter - 100 g (can be replaced with margarine),
- chocolate - 50 g,
- cocoa powder - 3 tbsp. l.,
- baking powder - 1 tsp,
- ground cinnamon - 1/2 tsp.,
- salt - 1 pinch.
1. Prepare all the products listed above.
2. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir well.
3. In the second bowl, rub the butter / margarine with sugar until smooth.
4. In the oily mass, constantly beating, we introduce eggs.
5. In the resulting mixture, gradually pour the dry composition. Stir to obtain a creamy mass.
6. Chop chocolate. Add to the dough.
7. Pour the oatmeal. Stir thoroughly.
8. Ready dough sent for half an hour in the refrigerator. During this time, oatmeal swell properly.
9. After the specified time has elapsed, we form small balls from the obtained dough. This task will be easier to do if you wet your hands in water.
10. We lay out the blanks on a baking tray baked with parchment. Attention: during baking, cookies will increase in volume approximately two times, so you should not place them close to each other. Slightly flatten oatmeal chocolate balls. We send the baking sheet to the oven heated to 180 degrees.
11. After a quarter of an hour we get cookies from the oven.
12. Give the home-made chocolate chip cookies a little cool and serve with tea.