Used to pamper your household with delicious homemade pastries and no longer know how to surprise them? We offer to treat them with melon and cottage cheese pie. This dessert will be to the liking of those who love the original combination of flavors, and lovers of so-called wet cupcakes will appreciate it. Ready to experiment? Getting started!
For the test:
- egg - 2 white and 1 yolk,
- sugar - 1/2 cup,
- flour - 1 cup,
- soda - 1/2 tsp.
For the filling
- melon - 250 g,
- cottage cheese - 150 g,
- sugar - 1/4 cup,
- egg - 1 yolk.
1. Prepare the ingredients we need to make a cake.
2. We combine cottage cheese with sugar.
3. Add the yolk. Stir.
4. Separate the melon from the skin, remove the seeds, cut into small cubes and combine with the curd mass. The filling is ready!
5. Separate the whites from the yolks.
6. Protein whip with 1/4 cup of sugar in a thick foam.
7. Pound the yolk with the remaining portion of sugar.
8. Combine whipped whites and yolk.
9. Pour the sifted flour and soda into the egg-sugar mass. Knead the dough.
10. Put half of the dough in a greased bowl of vegetable oil.
11. In a uniform layer put the curd-melon filling.
12. Spread the remaining dough.
13. We bake a cake in Baking mode for 50 minutes. Let the dessert cool and remove the sample. Have a nice tea party!
According to the recipe proposed today, you can bake the cake in the traditional way, in the oven (40-45 minutes at 180 degrees). If you decide to treat your culinary masterpiece to a large company, then we advise you to double the number of products required in the list of ingredients.