Self-made home-made lemonade will appeal to both children and adults. Its benefits are obvious, and cooking does not take much time. Despite the name, you can make homemade lemonade not only from lemon: it is recommended to use berries, fruits, herbal infusions and even vegetables.
Placing the prepared drink in a beautiful jug or in sparkling glasses, decorating it with mint leaves, fruit pieces, berries, you can get not only taste, but also aesthetic pleasure!
Lemon Homemade Lemonade: Recipes
Recipes for homemade lemonade do not fall into the category of complex, and if desired, even a child will cope with them.
“Classic” homemade lemonade from lemon
It would seem that it may be easier than the recipe for this lemonade. But here there is a trick. It lies in the fact that you need to maintain a balance between the ingredients and get a drink that is neither too sour nor too sweet, will be able to quench your thirst and will be pleasant to the taste.
- non-carbonated drinking water -1000 ml;
- sugar -500 grams;
- large lemons -3-4 pieces.
Sugar and a portion of water are combined in a saucepan, the mixture is set on low heat and stirred until sugar is completely dissolved. Then the resulting sugar syrup is cooled, and lemon juice and water are added to it. The drink is cooled in the refrigerator, if desired, add ice when serving.
A little trick: you can reduce the brewing time of the drink, if you use a blender, and use it to mix the juice of lemons with sugar, then pour in the water and put it to cool. You can add a variety of classic lemonade with berries, fruits, etc. Can be used instead of ordinary water carbonated.
Ginger lemonade at home
The resulting drink will surprise with its taste even the most sophisticated gourmet; In addition to taste, lemonade also has a refreshing effect, which will become a crucial point in favor of a drink on a hot day. Ginger root has a tonic effect on a person, using this drink in the morning, you can recharge your batteries and energy for the whole day. In addition, ginger is extremely useful for the whole body: it supplies it with vitamins and improves the functioning of the internal organs.
- lemon juice - 20 ml;
- grated and squeezed through gauze ginger - a total of 20 ml;
- sea buckthorn, rubbed with sugar - 25 ml;
- chilled tea, with bergamot aroma - 150 ml.
In a large container, mix all the ingredients and pour the drink into the jug. Cool, add ice as desired.
A little trick: to squeeze out as much juice as possible from a lemon, you need to warm it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds at maximum power. You can hold it for a minute in hot (not boiling!) Water.
Non-alcoholic “Mojito” -monmonade at home: a recipe
Everyone knows the cocktail "Mojito" may not necessarily be with alcohol. The refreshing taste of this lemonade with a hint of menthol - what could be more beautiful in the heat.
- lemon - 1 piece and 2-3 mugs of fruit to decorate the drink;
- leaflets and sprigs of mint - 100 grams;
- granulated sugar - 5 tablespoons;
- purified non-carbonated drinking water - 1000 ml.
Mint leaves and sprigs are washed under cold water and dried on a towel. Then the plant is torn by hands into small segments. If you cut the grass with a knife, then there will be no strong aroma, as the aromatic substances oxidize from contact with the metal. Some leaves should be left for decoration. Lemon is cut into two parts. Each half is squeezed out, you can use a juicer. It should form about 5 tablespoons of lemon juice. Lemon peel is not thrown away, it will also serve as a drink.
Enameled dishes (metal or aluminum will be oxidized from lemon juice, and the taste of the drink will be spoiled) crushed mint is poured out, and all the leaves are completely filled with water. Lemon peel is added to the mass, and gradually heated over low heat, waiting for the mixture to boil. After that, the mass is cooked for another two or three minutes, and, finally, is removed from the fire. Sugar is poured into the not yet cooled mixture and thoroughly mixed.
Now the resulting infusion is filtered through a sieve, cleansing it from particles of rind and mint "flakes" and getting the result, a beautiful color of lemonade. Fill in the cooled and filtered lemonade lemon juice, and remove the cooled beverage in the fridge.
Chilled “mojito” poured into tall glasses, decorated with a slice of lemon and mint leaves. If you add ice, then put two tubes in a glass.
Lemon homemade lemonade for slim figure
Regular use of this lemonade will help keep your body fit and slim, and an unusual combination of products will please even the most demanding lady.
- 1000 ml of carbonated mineral water;
- three or four sprigs of purple basil;
- two fresh medium-sized cucumbers;
- two lemons;
- granulated sugar to taste.
Grate a cucumber on a grater with large holes, squeeze the juice and remove to the side. Cut the second cucumber into thin circles. We cut the lemon into two parts, squeeze out one half and collect the juice, the second one is also cut into circles. In a jug or enameled container, we put circles of lemon, cucumber, and pour juice of cucumber and lemon, which is pressed in advance. Add sugar to taste, dig our hands on leaflets and branches of basil, and fill it with the required amount of water. Insist lemonade for about an hour, and cool. Fill tall glasses with ice for one-fourth and pour lemonade into them.
Lemonade at Home “Fruit Paradise”
This lemonade is good for cooking in summer, when there is a lot of fruit in the markets.
- strawberries - 300 grams;
- -2 peaches;
- pear-1 piece;
- grapes - 6-7 large green and blue berries;
- water - 1000 ml;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- mint leaves - for decoration - 4-5 pieces;
- lemon- 2 pieces.
In an enamel saucepan from a small amount of water and sugar, cook sugar syrup. Cool and pour the sliced strawberries, apple slices, chopped pears, grapes, cut into two parts, peaches, cut into quarters.
Gently mix with a wooden spoon. Fill the remaining water, add lemon juice. Cooling down. Pour by glass, decorate with mint leaves. This lemonade has a high content of vitamin C and trace elements, as there is no heat treatment of the drink.
Useful tips for making lemonade at home:
- If you have diabetes, you can replace sugar in the recipe with fructose;
- more lemon juice can be obtained if you roll it on the board (uncut);
- the remaining zest does not need to be thrown away during the preparation of the drink: dry it and put it in the cupboard where the cereals are stored - this way you protect them from insect pests;
- stevia may be used instead of sugar. It tastes no less sweeter than sugar;
- -select lemons with medium-sized peel - they should have a uniform combination of peel and pulp in the cut. If the pulp is larger, and the crust is thin, then this is a stale lemon, and it will be too sour;
- you can restore the dried lemon by soaking it for a while in salted cold water;
- The remaining zest can be used to clean shoes, and if a headache occurs, attach a piece of lemon zest to the temples;
- You can make delicious candied fruit from the remaining lemon peels. To do this, the white inner layer is completely cut off from the peel, leaving only the yellow peel. Prepared crusts soaked for two days in cold water; water needs to be changed 1-2 times;
This is to eliminate bitterness. Then the crusts are boiled with the addition of sugar for 20-30 minutes. Spread on a sieve and dry in the oven for 15 minutes. After that, candied fruits are rolled in powdered sugar, and stored for storage in a dry cool place. You can decorate cakes with such candied fruits, especially if you cut them in the form of spirals.
What recipe for making lemonade you would not choose, it is important to remember that it will be much more useful and tastier than the purchased “chemical” soda!
The most important thing is not to be lazy, but to make a healthy habit in the preparation of healthy drinks. You can attract children to the process of making lemonade, and then culinary masterpieces “a la fresh juice bar” will have the form of an exciting family entertainment.