Chicken hearts with sour cream - a dish with a fantastic taste. It has a meaty aroma, very rich and satisfying. But at the same time it is prepared simply, consists of affordable and cheap products. As it turned out, there are not so few recipes for stewed chicken hearts with sour cream. The product can be combined with a variety of ingredients and always get a new dish.
Chicken hearts in sour cream - general principles of cooking
Mechanical treatment of hearts involves the removal of tubes adjacent to the organ. In fact, they do not interfere and you can cook the dish this way, but with them the products do not look attractive. After removing the hearts, rinse. You can cook whole or grind.
How hearts are cut:
• circles across;
• half lengthwise;
Sour cream for quenching can be used in its pure form or diluted with water. It can also add spices, sauces, garlic, tomato paste and other products. Onions, carrots, mushrooms and potatoes are often put in the dish.
Prepare hearts with sour cream on the stove, in the oven, in a slow cooker. Usually the process takes a little time. On average, half an hour is enough for stewing and baking. But if other products are added or cooking consists of several stages, the process may be longer.
Recipe 1: Chicken hearts in sour cream with onions and carrots
Easy cooking chicken hearts in sour cream for lunch or dinner. The dish fits perfectly with a variety of side dishes. If you need to get more sauce (for example, for cereal side dishes), you can add more sour cream or water.
• 800 grams of hearts;
• 100 grams of onions;
• 100 grams of carrots;
• 5 tablespoons sour cream;
• 5 spoons of butter;
• a little dill.
1. Remove from the heart vessels, if necessary, then fat. It is not necessary to grind, but if there is a desire, then it can be cut into 2-4 pieces. 2. We shift to the pan with butter, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, make a small fire.
3. Separately overcook the onions with carrots, spread to stewed hearts.
4. Put sour cream, spices, cover and simmer another 10 minutes. You can pour a little water.
5. Add the dill, bay leaf and turn it off.
Recipe 2: Stewed chicken hearts in sour cream with garlic and pepper
For the dish you will need a bell pepper, it is better to use a ripe, red or yellow color. But the special taste and sharpness of chicken hearts in sour cream will add garlic.
• 120 grams of sour cream;
• 700 grams of hearts;
• 2 peppers;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• a piece of butter;
• green onions.
1. Heat in a pan a piece of butter.
2. Fry the prepared hearts for 2-3 minutes, stir with a spatula.
3. Clear the peppers from the entrails, cut into cubes and add to the pan. Cover and cook on low heat for a quarter of an hour. Pepper will give juice, the dish will be stewed.
4. At this time, add chopped garlic in sour cream, you can immediately add salt and any other spices.
5. Fill the dish with sauce, simmer another 10 minutes.
6. At this time, you need to wash the green onions and cut them.
7. Spread the greens and ready! Onions do not need to boil, immediately turn off the plate. If the dish is prepared not at once, then put the greens is not better in the total mass, but directly in each plate.
Recipe 3: Chicken hearts in sour cream in the oven
For baking this dish of chicken hearts with sour cream you will need a small but deep form. The pieces should lie tightly to each other, so as not to lose juiciness, not much burned.
• 600 g hearts;
• 2 onions;
• 30 grams of oil;
• 150 grams of sour cream.
1. Bulbs cleaned from the husk, cut into cubes. Better than small ones.
2. Fry until golden brown. It is better to take butter for this purpose. 3. While the onion is being prepared, the hearts need to be washed, cleaned of all unnecessary and slightly dried. Then sprinkle with spices: salt, pepper, or you can simply use seasoning for chicken or shish kebab.
4. Mix the fried onions with the prepared liver, lay out in a greased form.
5. From above plentifully we cover with sour cream.
6. We set to bake for 40 minutes, maintain the temperature of 180 ° C. If desired, sprinkle with grated cheese at the end and fry until crust.
Recipe 4: Stewed chicken hearts in sour cream in pots
A stunning recipe for stewed chicken hearts in sour cream. It is also very simple and requires only 10 minutes of time. It is only necessary to put the products in pots and send for an hour in the oven.
• 1 kg of hearts;
• 5 bulbs;
• 400 grams of sour cream;
• 150 grams of water;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 2 carrots;
• a piece of butter;
1. Cut into thin half-rings peeled onions, carrots, straws or thin circles. Vegetables can be mixed together.
2. Prepare the hearts, rinse, dry and remove the vessels.
3. In sour cream, squeeze the chives, add water or broth, salt, pour spices.
4. Lubricate the inside of the pots with butter.
5. Lay layers of vegetables and hearts. If there is no time, then just mix and lay.
6. Fill containers with cooked sauce and send to bake!
In the same dish, you can add a few potatoes, which immediately solves the issue with a side dish.
Recipe 5: Chicken hearts in sour cream with potatoes
A dish of chicken hearts in sour cream is prepared immediately with a side dish, which is very convenient. Baked in the oven under a crust of cheese. Similarly, you can cook beef heart, but it will need to be cut.
• half a kilo of hearts;
• a pound of potatoes;
• 2 onions;
• 1 cup sour cream;
• 130 grams of cheese;
• 2 tablespoons of flour.
Cooking 1. We wash the hearts, put them in a colander and leave for draining excess liquid.
2. Peeled potatoes must be cut into cubes 1.5 * 1.5 cm.
3. Melt the butter, you can take any.
4. Slice the onions and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Roll the hearts in flour and send them to the onion, fry until a beautiful crust appears. Usually it does not take more than three minutes.
6. Combine fried hearts with raw potatoes. But if there is a desire, then it can also be slightly fried in a skillet, the dish will be even tastier.
7. Sprinkle with spices, add sour cream and mix. It is better to do it with your hands to work through each piece.
8. We put everything in a greased form, send it to the oven for half an hour.
9. We get, we fall asleep with grated cheese, set for another twenty minutes. Serve hot.
Recipe 6: Stewed chicken hearts in sour cream with mushrooms
A dish of hearts with fresh champignons, which is cooked on the stove in a cauldron or a deep frying pan. Ideal for a side of mashed potatoes or boiled buckwheat.
• 0.6 kg hearts;
• 0.5 kg of mushrooms;
• 0.3 kg sour cream;
• 0.2 kg of onions;
• oil and salt with pepper;
• greens for registration.
1. Soak the hearts in water beforehand, remove all excess, dry and cut into 2 parts.
2. Mushrooms cut into cubes, the size of half a heart.
3. Chop the onion in half rings and fry until transparent. Add the mushrooms and cook until the liquid evaporates.
4. As soon as all the moisture has evaporated and the champignons begin to roast, add the chopped hearts. We make the maximum fire, fry everything together for 5 minutes.
5. Add salt, pepper and other seasonings to the pan to your taste. But do not overdo it, so as not to kill the mushroom flavor, which hides the beauty of this dish.
6. Sour cream diluted with the same amount of warm water, pour into the main dish, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. 7. At the end try on the salt, put chopped greens and ready!
Recipe 7: Chicken hearts in sour cream with tomato
This dish has not only bright color, but also taste. It is combined with different side dishes, but especially well with boiled rice. Instead of tomato paste, you can take pureed tomatoes, increasing the amount by 2 times.
• 500 grams of hearts;
• 80 grams of pasta;
• 150 grams of sour cream;
• 150 grams of water;
• garlic clove;
• spices, oil;
• 1 bulb onion.
Method of preparation
1. Clean the onion and fry for a minute in the heated oil.
2. We wash the hearts, free them from the vessels and cut them in half, and then into 4 parts. That should make a straw.
3. We send the hearts to the onions and fry them together for 7 minutes. You can roll them in a spoonful of flour, then the sauce will be thicker.
4. Mix the tomato with sour cream and water. Put the spices, salt. You can whip the mass with a whisk to make it more uniform.
5. Add the sauce, simmer for a quarter of an hour under the lid, preventing the dish from boiling actively.
6. Then under the cover we throw chopped garlic, turn off the stove. You can put greens in the finished dish.
Recipe 8: Stewed chicken hearts in sour cream “For the beloved husband”
A dish with such a warm name is prepared with the addition of melted cheese. In combination with starch, it makes sour cream thick rich. We take any processed cheese, for example, “Friendship”, “Yantar”, “City”.
• 700 grams of hearts;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• 1 onion;
• 50 grams of oil;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1/2 spoon of starch.
1. We wash hearts. They can be cut or cooked entirely, we do at our discretion.
2. Put the by-product in the pan with hot oil, fry for three minutes, then cover and stew in your juice for 10 minutes.
3. Add the onion cut into small cubes, fry in another pan, then shift to the hearts. 4. Mix sour cream with 50 grams of water and starch, pour into the dish. Cook another five minutes.
5. Add the sliced or grated melted cheese, warm up to dissolve a piece. The dish is seasoned with spices.
6. Put the garlic, chopped dill. A fragrant dinner, not only for your beloved husband, but for the whole family is ready!
Chicken stewed chicken hearts in sour cream - tips and tricks
• To make the sauce in the dish turned thicker and richer, add fried flour to it. But it can be made much easier. Roll prepared hearts in flour before frying. This will have a positive effect not only on the thickness of the sauce, but also on its taste.
• Fry offal before stewing is best in butter, it turns out more tasty and fragrant. But before that, the fat must be heated well and melt all the water. Otherwise, the temperature will be small, the hearts will not roast, but cook, they will let their own juice.
• No sour cream? Fresh cream will easily replace this product in any dish, and the result will be just as good. As an option - you can use kefir, but not fat-free and not too sour.
• Usually on chicken hearts there is a lot of fat and it is cut off. But do not throw away! It can be used for frying liver, vegetables, meat and optionally only in this dish. Chicken fat can be added to any stuffing, fry potatoes or soup dressing on it.