The Mushroom Glade salad with chicken is very popular, especially when it comes to the upcoming holidays. Increased attention to this puff salad is due to its original and appetizing appearance, as well as the harmonious combination of ingredients, although here you can certainly deviate from the recipe in the direction of personal preference.
List of ingredients:
- 100 g marinated champignons,
- 4-5 sprigs of greens,
- 3 potatoes,
- 2 pickled cucumbers,
- 2 chicken eggs,
- 70 ml of mayonnaise,
- 200 g chicken fillet,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- spices to taste.
1. Take a deep small diameter salad bowl. Put marinated champignons of small size on the very bottom, hats down.
2. Finely chop the greens and generously grind the mushrooms from above. You can use any greens: parsley, dill, basil, or even a mix of greens (several types). This will give the salad a resemblance to a glade covered with emerald grass.
3. Boil the potatoes “in uniform”, cool and peel, grate on a coarse grater. Put a layer of potatoes and grease with mayonnaise.
4. Now it's the turn of pickled cucumbers. They need to be cut into small cubes and put on top of the potatoes, mayonnaise does not need to be greased.
5. It is easiest to use chicken fillet or goulash. Boil the meat in salted water for 25-30 minutes, cool and cut into cubes. Put a layer of chicken, lightly tamp and grease with mayonnaise.
6. Boil chicken eggs "boiled", you can cook in the same pan with potatoes. Cool and remove the shell, rub the yolks with the whites on a fine grater. Put the grated eggs on top of the chicken and smear with mayonnaise.
7. Let the “Mushroom Glade” salad with mushrooms stand for a couple of hours in a cool place. Then cover the salad bowl with a plate and gently, but turn it sharply. “Mushroom Glade” refers to the category “salad-shifter” and the last stage is no less important than all previous ones.