Salad with chicken, prunes and Korean carrots is a great dish for a festive table, although, considering how simple it is prepared, you can cook it any day. Prunes - a product with its own special taste, it is not to everyone's liking, however, in this salad it is very appropriate, so you should add at least a few things. You can use smoked prunes or dried.
- 70 g carrots in Korean
- 120 g chicken meat
- 1 handful of prunes
- 1-2 chicken eggs
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh greens
- 3 pinches of salt
- 1, 5 tbsp. l mayonnaise
- 2-3 pinches of spices to taste
1. Prepare all the ingredients for cooking salad. Korean-style carrots can be made on your own or you can buy one already prepared Chicken meat (you can breast) in advance is better to cook in salted water - this will significantly save time. You can also boil chicken eggs. If dried prunes can be soaked in warm water for half an hour.
2. Cool and boil the chicken and cut it into small pieces. Send to a deep bowl (salad bowl). There also send carrots in Korean. Too long strips of carrots are best cut into several pieces to make the salad easier to mix.
3. Cool hard-boiled eggs and cut into small cubes.
4. Send the sliced eggs to the salad bowl.
5. Cut prunes into small pieces. Wash fresh greens and finely chop, put in a bowl. Salt and spice to taste.
6. Season salad with mayonnaise of any fat content or sour cream. Mix everything well, try the salad for a sufficient amount of salt, spices and greens.
7. Place the prepared salad in a salad bowl or a small bowl for serving in portions.