Pizza with chicken, mushrooms and pepper is one of the most popular, so if you cook pizza at home for the first time, you can start with it. For pizza, it is better to make the most ordinary yeast dough, puff pastry, or buy ready-made in the store - this will save you a lot of time, but it may negatively affect the taste of the pizza.
List of ingredients:
- 1 tsp. dry yeast,
- 1 tsp. sugar,
- 150 ml of warm water,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 onion,
- 4 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 150 ml of water,
- 5 tbsp. l vegetable oil (for sauce),
- 1/5 tsp. dried oregano,
- 1/5 tsp. dried basil
- 400 g chicken meat,
- 350 g of hard cheese
- 6-7 champignons,
- 1 sweet pepper,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil (for greasing the pan),
- fresh greens to taste.
1. Pour some warm water into the bowl, but not hot. Pour dry yeast and sugar, mix and wait 10-15 minutes, until foam appears on the surface of the water.
2. While waiting for the yeast and sugar reaction, have a sauce. Onions and garlic need to be cleaned and finely chopped.
3. Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and heat it, shift the onion and garlic, fry on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Make sure the garlic does not turn black. Then add some water and add tomato paste (can be replaced with 200 ml of tomato juice). Also sprinkle dried herbs, but do not overdo it with the quantity. Stir and simmer on low heat with the lid closed until the sauce thickens.
4. When foam appears in a bowl of yeast, add flour and a good pinch of salt there. Start kneading the dough with a spoon, gradually pouring flour into the bowl as needed.
5. Use your hands to knead the elastic soft dough, cover it with a towel and put in a warm place for an hour, and preferably two, so that it fits.
6. As long as the dough fits, have some filling. Chicken meat (better fillet) cut into cubes or strips. You can take less fat-free meat, cut from the thighs or shins.
7. Wash and slash the champignons, peel the sweet peppers, wash and slice them.
8. When the dough fits, you can roll it into the formation. The most convenient way to do this is right on the baking sheet, covered with parchment. To prevent the pizza from burning or sticking to the paper, grease the parchment with oil. Roll the dough into a large layer of rectangular or oval shape, leaving the sides around the perimeter.
9. Grease the dough with sauce, you can slightly go to the sides.
10. Slice the cheese or grate on a coarse grater, spread 2/3 of the total amount on a layer of dough.
11. Now spread the sliced mushrooms and sweet peppers.
12. Now it's the turn of chopped chicken. Each piece should be lightly salted and sprinkled with spices as desired.
13. Send the baking tray with the billet to an oven heated to 180 degrees. After 15 minutes of roasting, sprinkle the pizza with leftover cheese. Chop fresh greens finely.
14. Carefully remove the hot pizza from the oven and sprinkle with greens. Wait until the pizza with chicken, mushrooms and pepper has cooled slightly, cut into portions and serve.