Do you want to surprise your loved ones with an interesting and tasty dish for dinner? Prepare chicken fillet, baked with vegetables - the recipe uses onions, carrots and bell peppers, you can also add zucchini, broccoli or cauliflower, green beans. Also required is hard cheese that melts and forms an appetizing crust on top. Cheese can be used any, unleavened, salty, or with spices, nuts.
List of ingredients:
- 2 chicken fillets (1 breast),
- 1 tsp. salt (no slides),
- 0, 5 tsp. spices for chicken
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 0, 5 Bulgarian pepper,
- 1 tbsp. l frying oils,
- 50 g of hard cheese
- greens as desired.
1. Take a breast or pair of chicken fillets. Small fillet, in principle, is not necessary and it can be cut. Cut a large fillet with a sharp knife along, without cutting to the very end. Uncover it.
2. Rub the chicken with salt and spices. Instead of a set of spices for chicken, you can take black and red pepper, coriander, paprika, dried herbs. In any case, spices and herbs should be in moderation so that they do not clog the taste of meat.
3. Prepare the vegetables for the filling. Peel and finely chop the onion, scrape carrots, wash and rub on a fine grater. Sweet or Bulgarian pepper, peeled from the inside, cut into small straws.
4. Fry vegetables in vegetable oil or butter. Melt (heat it) in a pan and shift the vegetables. Fry over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring.
5. Place the vegetable filling on one half of the fillet, cover the other with the top. If desired, you can fix the edges with toothpicks or tie with a thread.
6. Wrap each fillet stuffed in foil or bake in a generic shape. The oven should be heated to 180 degrees, bake the fillets under the lid (or wrapped on all sides). After 30 minutes, turn and sprinkle with grated hard cheese. Leave another 10 minutes. Serve hot, whole or sliced.