If your fridge has a couple of chicken fillets, some vegetables and cheese, then this is an excellent reason to cook meat in French in the oven. It takes just 15 minutes to prepare all the ingredients, the oven will do the rest for you - this is a great way to surprise unexpected guests. And if you do not have the strength and desire to stand at the stove for a long time at the end of the working day, the chicken in French will be an amazing addition to any side dish.
List of ingredients:
- 500g chicken fillet,
- 1-2 tomatoes,
- 1-2 onions,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 2 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices,
- 150 grams of hard cheese,
- 150 ml of sour cream,
- greens before serving.
1. It is best to take an already cut chicken fillet, but if you have purchased a breast, it's okay - with a sharp knife, chicken meat is easily separated from the bone. Chicken fillet cut into thin layers.
2. Peel and chop onions and cut them into halves of ringlets. Wash tomatoes and cut into slices or halves of circles.
3. The fillet layers must be carefully repulsed on at least one side. Cover the baking sheet with foil or baking paper, grease it with vegetable oil. Close to each other, lay the chicken chops, salt and salt each of them with your favorite spices.
4. Take a cooking brush and smear each piece of fillet with sour cream. Mayonnaise can be used instead of sour cream, but better than homemade.
5. Now put a few onions on top of each piece of chicken.
6. Next put the slices of tomatoes.
7. Hard cheese can be taken of any kind, as long as it melts well. Grate it on a coarse or fine grater.
8. Place baking tray with chops in an oven heated to 180 degrees, bake them for about 20 minutes. Then sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for another 10 minutes. Do not overdo the chicken in French in the oven, otherwise it will turn out dry. Serve fillets can be immediately, along with greens, sauces, vegetables and side dishes.