To get tasty mashed potatoes, it is not enough just to boil and mash the potatoes - you need to do it right. So, when cooking potatoes should boil rather intensively, and not stew for a long time over low heat. After softening the pieces, the broth should be immediately drained, leaving a small amount of it, so that the puree is softer. And immediately hot potatoes need to knead. If you do this later, the mashed potatoes will turn out to be tasteless and sticky - this is due to the properties of starch.
If you are preparing mashed potatoes with milk, then before adding it to the potato, it is better to heat it up so that the mash does not darken, and a small piece of butter will make the dish much tastier and more fragrant.
- potatoes - 300 g;
- milk (or cream) - 100 g;
- salt to taste;
Delicious mashed potatoes: cooking recipe
1. We take the necessary products: potatoes, milk and salt. Wash the potatoes, peel it.
2. We collect water in a saucepan and bring it to a boiling state. Cut potatoes into cubes and ship them in water, salt them.
3. Cooking time is 20 minutes. At the end of this time, drain the water.
4. Mash potatoes with tolkushkoy.
5. Add cream or milk and continue to knead.
6. Mashed potatoes are ready. Serve can be sprinkled with a small amount of dill.