Chicken in pots with potatoes and zucchini is a great option for a hearty and healthy lunch or dinner. As a meat component, you can use chicken breast, pieces of chicken meat, cut with bones or even minced meat. To make all the ingredients juicy, you can grease them with some sauce, for example, sour cream or just sour cream with spices.
List of ingredients for 3 pots:
- 6 potatoes,
- 1 zucchini,
- 300 g chicken meat,
- 6 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 1, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 tsp. spices,
- 1 large onion.
1. Remove the peel from the potatoes with a thin layer and wash it, cut into small cubes.
2. Wash zucchini thoroughly. If the peel is damaged, cut them off. And you can clean the vegetable at all. Tail and "nose" cut. Cut the zucchini into cubes.
3. Wash and dry chicken meat, cut into small pieces. Peel and chop the onion as you like - smaller (cubes) or larger (halves of rings).
4. Place chicken and onions in the pot at the very bottom. Salt and sprinkle with spices.
5. Grease this layer with sour cream. Optionally, you can add a little crushed garlic and sprinkle with dried or fresh herbs.
6. Now put the potato pieces on top. Similarly, salt it, sprinkle with spices and make a layer of sour cream. By the way, it can be any fat content.
7. The last layer is pieces of zucchini. You can shake the pot a little so that the products “settle down” more compactly. Salt them and brush with sour cream.
8. Cover the pots with lids, put them in a cold oven and set the temperature to 180 degrees. After 40 minutes, delicious chicken in pots will be ready. Serve directly in the pot or laid out on a plate. Similarly, you can cook a dish with tomato or tomato-sour cream sauce.