A truffle cake is a chocolate wonder! Not every dessert can be compared with it to taste and just as good to please with its presence on the table. Truffles are different. Here are the most simple recipes for home cooking.
Truffle Cake - General Cooking Principles
Chocolate sponge cake is the base of truffle cake. You can make a cake according to any of the recipes, but most often chocolate is used on boiling water. Before assembling the cake, the cake should be cooled well so that it can be carefully cut into several pieces.
For the layer used chocolate, cream or butter creams. There are gorgeous mascarpone or berry fillings. Particular attention should be paid to truffle with air meringue, by the way, his recipe is a little lower. On top of the cake like candy is coated with icing, nuts, or simply made out of cream and cocoa powder. You can always beat the dessert according to your preferences.
Golden truffle cake with meringue
Variant of delicious and delicate truffle cake, which is prepared with homemade meringues. Dessert, it is desirable to make in advance to get left in the refrigerator for 12-15 hours.
• 100 ml of milk;
• 100 ml boiling water;
• bag ripper;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.2 kg of sugar sand;
• 3 spoons of vegetable oil;
• 200 g of flour.
• 1.3 packs of oil (approximately 270 grams);
• 400 g condensed milk (boiled).
• 3 egg whites;
• 190 g sugar.
For registration of 0.1 kg of nuts, 80 g of chocolate, 2 spoons of any butter.
1. Start with the meringue. In general, it can be prepared in advance. Beat chilled proteins, add sugar to them in the process. Put the protein mass in a pastry bag or in a bag, squeeze flat bread, about 2 cm in diameter, on a baking sheet. Either lay out with a teaspoon. Dry at 90-100 degrees until ready.
2. Cooking sponge cake. Chocolate is used on boiling water. First, beat the egg with sand, then add milk and pour in vegetable oil. Stir. 3. Add to the total mass of cocoa together with the ripper and wheat flour. The dough will turn out thick, it will be difficult to stir, but in the process add half a glass of boiling water.
4. Put the chocolate mass in the form and immediately put in the oven. It should be heated to this time to 180, at the same temperature and bake the cake until done.
5. The cream for this cake is the easiest. Mix the softened butter with condensed milk.
6. Fry the nuts, chop into pieces, but not very small.
7. Cut the cooled cake in half, but if you get 3 plates, it will be even better.
8. Coat the cake with cream. We lay on a plate.
9. Meringue lubricated with condensed milk and butter, laid on the cake slide.
10. Cover the top with the remaining cream, immediately sprinkle with nuts. We clean in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
11. Melt chocolate and butter together; you can simply warm it in the microwave. Pour the cake on top, send in the fridge for another 4-5 hours.
Truffle Cake with Cognac
The recipe is an incredibly fragrant, tasty truffle cake, which is also very simple and quickly prepared from an ordinary egg sponge. For impregnation, it is better to use boiled coffee, but if not, then instant coffee will do.
• 4 eggs;
• 160 g sugar;
• 140 g of flour;
• 30 g of cocoa;
• 7 g ripper.
• 380 g of condensed milk;
• 270 g of oil;
• 20 ml of brandy.
• 130 g of coffee;
• 15 ml of cognac.
For the glaze 130 g of chocolate, 25 g of butter and 30 ml of cream. To sprinkle 120 grams of walnuts.
1. Prepare the form for the cake, it is desirable to take no more than 25 cm, to get three full layers. We grease the form with oil, we fill the bottom with parchment.
2. Break eggs, add sugar to them, immerse the mixer and beat for 12-14 minutes at the highest speed.
3. Cover the cocoa with flour, add the ripper to the bowl and stir it quickly.
4. Put in shape. Bake. The temperature is 175 degrees. Time 25-30 minutes, we look at readiness. Cool, cut.
5. Mix butter and condensed milk, add brandy.
6. Add cognac to coffee, it is not necessary to cope with it, but you need to cool it. Impregnation should not be hot. 7. Spill cakes with coffee mixture, coat with prepared cream.
8. On top of the cake only spill coffee, do not grease with cream.
9. Mix the ingredients of the glaze, warm up in a water bath. We cover the cake.
10. Fall asleep nuts and all! We clean in the cold, let the cakes soak, the frosting freezes.
Truffle cream cake
Another option is a sponge cake truffle on boiling water. Differs in delicious creamy creme brulee. Condensed milk is used boiled.
• 3 tbsp. flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.2 liters of milk;
• 7 g ripper;
• 10 g of soda;
• 0.2 liters of boiling water;
• 95 ml of vegetable oil;
• 0.26 kg of sugar;
• 4-5 Art. l cocoa.
• 380 ml of cream of 33%;
• 240 g of condensed milk;
• 90 g of powder;
• 70 g chocolate.
1. Put sand in a bowl, add eggs, beat for a couple of minutes. Then pour the butter, milk. Stir well. You can do everything with a mixer. Add cocoa and flour mixture with ripper. Stir again. In boiling water pour soda, pour a thin stream into the dough.
2. Put in a baking dish. Put in the oven, bring the cake at 170 degrees to readiness, check with a stick. You can bake in a slow cooker, baking program, time 50 minutes.
3. Beat 380 ml of cream and icing sugar, add boiled condensed milk to them, whip together, but not for long, otherwise the mass may settle.
4. Cut the baked chocolate cake into three parts of equal thickness, smear with creme brulee.
5. Top also decorate with butter cream. Chocolate rub, sprinkle on top.
Truffle cake with mascarpone and marshmallow
Variant of elegant truffle cake with cream of the most delicate mascarpone cheese. Almette can be used. Marshmallow plain white without additives and glaze. Cooking cake according to the previous recipe.
• cake biscuit on boiling water;
• 200 ml of cream;
• 160 g of powder;
• 300 g Mascarpone;
• 200 g of marshmallow;
• 130 g of chocolate;
• 40 g of oil:
• 50 ml of coffee.
1. Cream whip until fluffy froth and a half of icing sugar. Set aside.
2. In mascarpone add the second part of the powder, grind well. Combine with cream. Optionally, add to the cream liqueur, vanilla. 3. Cut the marshmallow into small cubes, divide in half.
4. Cut the cake in three pieces.
5. Lubricate one plate half cream and spread marshmallows. Also deal with the second cake.
6. Top layer just soak. Put the cake in 4 hours in the fridge.
7. Chop the chocolate with a knife, add butter to it. Put to warm up in a water bath, stir constantly. As soon as the mass melts, remove and cool slightly.
8. Cover the cooled truffle with icing. Leave for another couple of hours.
Truffle cake with cherry filling
Cake is preparing any chocolate biscuit, you can again take as a basis the recipe for boiling water, which is higher. For the filling, you need not only cherry, but its juice, for the berry layer agar-agar.
• 150 g cherries;
• 200 g chocolate;
• 200 g of oil;
• 30 g of powder;
• 50 g of rum.
• 150 g cherry juice (compote, but saturated);
• 50 g of sand sugar.
• 300 g cherries;
• 4 g of agar;
• 150 g sugar.
For the right coating you will need 150 g of chocolate and 70 g of heavy cream.
1. Cooking cherry cream. Melt the chocolate. We remove bones from cherries, puree and mix with sugar. Heat up to 40 degrees, combine with melted chocolate and put in the fridge.
2. Beat the butter, add to the cooled cream. Pour brandy or rum, re-stir and remove in the cold.
3. For the cherry layer, puree the berries with sugar, add the agar, boil for a couple of minutes. Pour into a detachable form, the bottom of which is covered with parchment. Send to the cold.
4. Collect the cake: put one part of the cake on the layer, soak it in cherry juice, grease with cream and repeat the same. Leave the cake in the fridge for five hours to make it stronger.
5. Turn the cake over, remove the form, carefully remove the parchment.
6. Cooking chocolate icing, just melt heavy cream and chocolate. Cooling down. We cover the cake on top, hiding the cherry layer.
Banana mousse truffle cake
A wonderful recipe for cake, which, moreover, is simply prepared. This truffle will surely conquer with its taste! A thin biscuit is used as a base, you can even take it. Ingredients
• 3 eggs;
• 100 g of sugar;
• 100 g flour;
• 1.5 spoons of cocoa.
• 0.27 liters of cream;
• 4 bananas;
• 1.5 tablespoons of gelatin;
• 50 ml of milk;
• 150 g of powder;
• 1 spoon of lemon juice.
You will need ordinary cocoa powder for sprinkling, it will take about 2 spoons.
1. Bake the base. Beat eggs and sugar for about ten minutes, add flour with cocoa, mix and pour into the form.
2. Since the cake is thin, set at a temperature of 200, it will be prepared quickly enough. Cool, gently separate from the form, but do not remove.
3. Peel bananas, mash or just mash, Add lemon juice so that the fruit does not darken.
4. Gelatin diluted in milk, leave for a while, which is indicated on the package.
5. Whip cream and sugar until very lush and airy foam.
6. Now we combine bananas with cream.
7. Next add the dissolved and melted gelatin in milk. Stir.
8. Beat the mousse with a mixer for about three minutes and pour over the sponge cake.
9. Put in the fridge until it solidifies.
10. Before serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Truffle Cake - Tips and Tricks
• If a commercial sponge cake is used for truffle, then its taste can be improved by good impregnation. Syrup in this case is better to boil, add coffee, cocoa, brandy, rum or liquor.
• If the chocolate does not want to melt, you can add more butter, even vegetable oil will do, but it should be odorless.