Coconut is used in food much less frequently than chips. She often becomes the main ingredient in sweets, cakes and stunning cakes.
A small amount of this ingredient can completely change the taste, give an exotic flavor and a magical flavor to the dessert.
Spoken heavenly cake?
Coconut Cake - General Cooking Principles
Almost all coconut cakes are made on a sponge cake. Delicate and porous cake perfectly blend with chips or stuffing from it. It perfectly absorbs syrups and impregnations, accepts any aroma and also just prepares. For the usual biscuit need only 3 ingredients: flour, granulated sugar and eggs. A little more complicated is the case with creams. They can be very different.
What you can make cream from:
• condensed milk, ordinary or boiled;
• cream or sour cream;
• cream cheese.
Also for biscuits need impregnation. It can be plain or dairy, fruit, brandy sugar syrup. It all depends on the recipe.
White chips are commonly used from coconut pulp. But for children's cakes, you can take color chips.
Sometimes grated chocolate, chopped nuts, waffles or cookies are added to it.
These ingredients make the taste of others, help to diversify and more interesting to decorate the dessert.
Cake with coconut chips “Gentle”
The option is very juicy vanilla cake with coconut chips, which does not require a large number of ingredients. A biscuit cake is made for the base.
• four eggs;
• a floor bag of baking ripper;
• 120 g of flour;
• 1 g vanilla;
• 140 g sugar.
• 1 b thick condensed milk;
• 5 spoons of coconut chips;
• 0.22 kg of oil;
• 50 g white chocolate;
• 1 g vanilla;
• 80 ml of whole milk.
1. We start with a biscuit. In a deep bowl, beat the eggs together with the yolks, gradually pour the sugar. After the volume will increase three times, you need to add flour and vanilla with a half bag of baking powder. 2. Gently stir with a spatula, but not with a mixer, otherwise the sponge cake will settle. Transfer the vanilla dough into a split form, send bake. Temperature for biscuit 170.
3. Putting 2 full spoons of condensed milk out of the jar, add whole milk to it and stir. The result is a syrup for soaking the cakes.
4. Prepare the cream of butter and the remaining condensed milk, for the smell we throw vanilla.
5. Biscuit, cooled to the cold state, should be cut in half.
6. We take milk syrup and soak the lower part by placing the cake on a serving dish. Coat half with cream and lightly sprinkle with chips.
7. The second cake soak. Now you can cover the whole cake with cream.
8. Grate white chocolate, mix with chips, sprinkle on top and also process the sides. Hold the dessert in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
Coconut Bounty Cake
Recipe for coconut cake, which is very similar in taste to the popular bar. The filling turns out juicy, tender, with a stunning aroma of exotic walnut.
• 100 g of sugar and butter;
• 150 g chips;
• a glass of milk.
In the dough:
• 0.08 kg of flour;
• 120 g of sugar;
• 20 g of cocoa;
• 3 eggs;
• 10 tablespoons of cream;
• 4 g ripper.
For the glaze:
• 50 g of oil;
• 0.1 liters of milk;
• 4 spoons of sugar and the same amount of cocoa.
1. Making chocolate dough for sponge cake. Beat three large eggs (first category) and sugar, introduce flour with cocoa and ripper, stir.
2. Shift the chocolate mixture into the mold and bake the base for the cake. The smaller it is in diameter, the higher the cake will be. Regardless of the diameter of the form, sponge cake is baked at 170-180 degrees. Next, leave it for two hours, so that the cake is completely cooled.
3. Cooking coconut filling. Combine milk and butter in a saucepan, add sugar and set on the stove. As soon as all components of the syrup are dissolved, add coconut pulp. Cook the filling on a low heat for about 10 minutes, until it becomes a thick gruel.
4. Cut the base for bounty in half. Pour the cake with 5 tablespoons of cream, you can use the product with a little fat. 5. Spread the entire coconut filling.
6. Pour the second cake with the remaining cream from the side of the slice, let it soak for about five minutes, then turn it over, cover with coconut cream.
7. Pour sugar and cocoa into a saucepan, stir. Add the remaining ingredients of the glaze, boil over low heat until chocolate glaze is obtained. We cover the cake on top.
Raffaello cake with coconut
Another interpretation of the popular and delicious sweets. At the heart of the cake with coconut flakes is vanilla sponge cake. Cream with mascarpone, but you can take another similar cream cheese.
• a glass of sugar;
• 0.5 cups crushed waffles;
• 5 eggs;
• 1 cup almond;
• 310 ml condensed milk;
• 1/2 cup flour;
• 450 g Mascarpone;
• 1/2 cup dry milk;
• 120 g of oil;
• 0.5 cup whole milk;
• 1.5 glasses of coconut chips.
1. Turn on the stove for 180. Combine eggs in the same bowl with sugar and beat until the mass increases three times. Stir in the flour, a little vanilla. You can add almond extract. Bake until cooked cake.
2. While the biscuit cools down, prepare a gentle cream. Mix the softened butter and cream cheese, add 280 ml of condensed milk and beat everything thoroughly with a mixer.
3. Do you pour out the finished cream? cups of chips and add dry milk, stir, leave aside for a while.
4. Mix whole milk and condensed milk residues. This will be impregnation.
5. Cut the sponge cake into three thin cakes. Pour the lower part of the impregnation, lubricate the cream, sprinkle with half the wafers and half the chopped almonds.
6. In a similar way, soak, coat and sprinkle the second cake.
7. Cover the cake with the last biscuit, pour over the remains of milk impregnation and lubricate with cream.
8. We take a glass of coconut chips and sprinkle plenty of cake on all sides. For decoration, you can use candy "Raffaello".
Coconut Banana Cake
For this cake with coconut chips, you need a simple biscuit, bake it according to the previous recipe or any other. Ingredients
• 1 sponge cake;
• 3 bananas;
• 260 ml of heavy cream;
• 200 g mascarpone;
• 140 g of powdered sugar;
• 110 ml of milk;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 1 cup coconut shavings.
1. Boil milk and sugar. Cool the syrup. For aroma, you can add almond or vanilla extract.
2. Beat cream with powdered sugar, mix mashed cream cheese.
3. Cut bananas.
4. Rinse the biscuit on thin cakes, it should turn out three pieces.
5. We collect a delicate cake. We saturate one layer with milk syrup, lubricate it with cream, lightly sprinkle with chips, cover with a layer of banana plates. Repeat.
6. Top simply lubricate the cream, thickly fall asleep coconut shavings.
Cake with coconut chips from ready-made cakes
A variation of the famous Raffaello cake, but simpler and faster to prepare. Take the usual white biscuit cakes.
• 200 g of oil;
• 3 cake layers;
• 400 ml whipping cream;
• 1 b. condensed milk;
• 110 g chips (less).
1. Soften the butter. Transfer to a bowl and whip alone first, then gradually add all the condensed milk.
2. In another bowl, beat fatty cream until fluffy foam.
3. Combine both creams, add 2-3 tablespoons of flavor for the taste, stir. At will for a smell we put almond essence or usual vanillin.
4. Coat the cakes with butter cream.
5. From above and on each side we also cover the cake.
6. Sprinkle with a shaving piece of cake. You can add grated white or milk chocolate.
7. Leave the cake warm for 2 hours to make the cakes soaked. Then we withstand the same amount of time in the refrigerator.
This dessert is also similar in taste to the famous “Raffaello” candies, but it is made from more simple and affordable products. The main component is cottage cheese. We take a fatty product, not dry and not granular.
For the test:
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 2 eggs;
• 1 tsp. ripper.
• 480 g of milk;
• 25 g of starch;
• 2 yolks; • 100 g almonds;
• 0.2 kg of sugar and butter;
• 50 g shavings.
1. Beat eggs and sugar. Add mashed cottage cheese, throw a pinch of fine tar and stir. Finish the flour. Perhaps it will leave a little more if the cheese is weak.
2. Divide the soft dough into 4 lumps. Cool half an hour in the freezer.
3. We roll out the cake from each piece, bake in the oven at 200 degrees until golden brown.
4. Cooking custard. First, combine the sugar with starch, add the yolks to them, carefully grind. Next, enter the milk.
5. Send the mixture to the stove, cook on the fire a little below average. As soon as the cream thickens, immediately remove. Boil him do not give.
6. Add the softened butter to the cooled cream.
7. Chop the almonds, you can pre-fry a little.
8. We grease cottage cheese cakes with cooked cream, sprinkle with almonds. Many do not need enough lightly cream cream.
9. Sprinkle the cake with coconut chips on top, cover the sides with almonds.
Coconut Cake - Tips and Tricks
• After adding flour to the biscuit dough, it should be stirred with a spoon or spatula in a gentle upward motion. If you use a mixer, then the mass will settle, and the cake will not work so lush.
• If milk is used to soak coconut cake, it should be boiled. It can be boiled together with sugar or condensed milk that make up the syrup.
• And the cream, and syrup, and cakes to build before cooling. Otherwise, the cake will not be beautiful, flow.