Cheese crust on vegetables is the very element that will make the simplest dish a smart, appetizing, beautiful dish. Surprise the household?
Vegetables under cheese - the general principles of cooking
For baking vegetables with cheese, they most often use an oven, some dishes can be cooked in a slow cooker. Ingredients lay in layers, season with spices, pour sour cream, pours. Cheese sprinkle collected dish, the product is pre-rub.
You can bake absolutely any vegetables: potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, onions, etc. All of them are wonderfully combined with meat, fish, mushrooms.
Summer vegetables with cheese (zucchini, tomatoes, onions)
A variant of a light vegetable dish with cheese, which is mainly used in zucchini with tomatoes. You can use zucchini.
• 2 bulbs;
• 4 small zucchini;
• 2-3 tomatoes;
• 20 ml of oil;
• 1 cup grated cheese, seasoning.
1. Choose young squash without seeds, cut into circles in half a centimeter.
2. Also cut tomatoes.
3. Onion chop into half rings and pass a little in oil. If a metal mold is used for the dish, you can fry the vegetable right in it.
4. Level the onion layer.
5. Put one row of zucchini, overlapped with a row of tomatoes.
6. Then comes again a layer of zucchini, also spread overlap. And so on. You need to finish zucchini, tomatoes should not be at the edges.
7. On top of the vegetables sprinkle a little spices, then grated cheese. Leave somewhere glass.
8. Put the mold in the oven with vegetables. Bake 35 minutes, set at 190 degrees.
Vegetables in cheese, baked in the oven with chicken breast
Variant of a delicious dish, which is also prepared with zucchini. Cheese is needed such that melts well and gives a beautiful crust.
• 0.5 kg chicken fillet;
• 3 onions;
• 2 zucchini;
• 4 potatoes;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• oil, seasonings, soy sauce.
1. Chicken cut plates, as for chops. Thickness is not more than a centimeter. Gently knock the fillet with a hammer so that it absorbs the spices better. 2. Add any seasoning to the fillet and sprinkle with soy sauce, leave while vegetables are being prepared.
3. Lubricate the pan or form.
4. Shred the onion rings, put the first layer.
5. Clean the potatoes, cut into thin circles. Squash shred a little thicker.
6. Put onion chicken breast pieces. It is desirable that it fit in one layer.
7. On the breast mugs of potatoes. If they do not fit, you can overlap. Salt the potatoes a little, you can sprinkle with pepper, you do not need to lubricate the layers.
8. Now go squash. Just scatter the circles. Very important! Salt is not necessary, otherwise there will be a full form of juice.
9. We put 200 degrees in the oven, bake for half an hour.
10. We get the form. Now you can sprinkle zucchini with fine salt, quite a bit. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
11. Bake a vegetable dish with a breast until golden brown.
Vegetables with cheese in a slow cooker
A variant of a very simple vegetable dish in a crock-pot of zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes. We can say that it is a lazy ratatouille. No fillings and sauces are needed. All vegetables are taken in equal quantities.
• herbs, salt.
1. Start cooking with eggplant. We cut in circles of 5 millimeters, thickly salt and pour water, give bitterness.
2. While the eggplants are standing, we cut the courgettes with the same circles, making the tomatoes into thin slices. You can add to this dish and potatoes. But the tubers will have to cut thinner so that the vegetable has time to prepare.
3. Rinse the eggplants, squeeze.
4. Pour some oil into a multi-cooker saucepan, distribute and start to lay vegetables. Put round slices on the edge, alternating zucchini with tomato, eggplant. Then again tomato, zucchini, tomato, eggplant. You can add tomatoes and a little less.
5. As soon as the multicooker saucepan is filled with a layer of vegetables, the dish can be seasoned with spices, dried herbs.
6. Then add the grated cheese, make a thin layer.
7. Close and cook in baking mode for 35-40 minutes.
Vegetables in cheese baked in the oven with minced meat
Option of meat dishes with vegetables and cheese baked in the oven. Stuffing can be used any, but do not take a very fatty product.
• 400 g minced meat;
• 600 g zucchini;
• 200 grams of tomatoes;
• 100 g pepper;
• 150 g onions;
• 150 g sour cream;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• seasonings, oil grows.
1. Fry the onion, cut arbitrarily, but not very large.
2. After a couple of minutes, we put mince, We don’t bring up to readiness, season with spices, add salt well, since we will not spice zucchini, in order to avoid enhanced selection of juices.
3. In this dish you can use any zucchini, even mature. Young vegetables simply cut circles up to 5 millimeters. If the squash is ripe, then you need to remove the skin, cut along and remove the insides. Then shred across the pieces, the thickness is the same.
4. Lubricate the mold, lay out half zucchini.
5. Now comes the minced meat, just sprinkle evenly.
6. Put the pepper on the mince. Cut it into cubes, removing the inner contents of the pod.
7. Spread the remaining zucchini.
8. On it circles of tomatoes.
9. In sour cream pour spices, be sure to salt, shake.
10. Densely smear the top layer of tomatoes.
11. Fall asleep cheese and in the oven!
12. Cooking time depends on ripeness of zucchini. But on average, 45 minutes is enough, the temperature is 200.
Vegetables in cheese with meat
For such vegetables under the cheese, you can take pork or tender veal. If you use beef, it is better to marinate the meat in advance and let it soak well. We choose spices to your taste, sour cream with mayonnaise can replace each other.
• 3 onions;
• 600 g of meat;
• 500 g of potatoes;
• 2-3 tomatoes;
• 150 g sour cream (mayonnaise);
• 150 grams of cheese.
1. Cut the meat into any cubes, sprinkle with spices and put a spoonful of sour cream. Stir, leave for a quarter of an hour.
2. During this time you need to cook vegetables. All cleaned, cut. Potatoes are not thick plates, onion rings, tomatoes in circles.
3. Add to the potatoes any spices, salt, stir in a bowl. 4. Onion sprinkle immediately on a greased baking sheet.
5. Put the meat on the slices of potatoes.
6. At the end is a layer of slices of tomatoes.
7. Lubricate the top with sour cream (mayonnaise). Bake the dish for 40 minutes at 190 degrees.
8. Now add the temperature to 220.
9. We take out the pan, we fall asleep with cheese.
10. Cooking a dish of vegetables with meat until golden brown, this is another quarter of an hour.
Vegetables in cheese, baked in the oven with rice
Option simple dishes of vegetables, baked in the oven with cereals. Rice can be cooked in advance or use the remaining side dishes.
• 2 carrots;
• 300 grams of boiled rice;
• 1 onion;
• 1 pepper;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 1 tomato.
1. We turn on the oven 200 degrees, let it warm up.
2. Cut all the vegetables into cubes, carrots can be grated.
3. We throw onions on a frying pan, a little passer.
4. Next, add the carrot, after another 3 minutes the pepper with chopped tomato.
5. Fry the vegetables a little, salt and cool.
6. Grease a little. Form lay out half of the browned vegetables.
7. Now a layer of boiled rice. It can also be seasoned with spices, greens, or mixed with a minced clove of garlic.
8. Cover the rice layer with vegetable residues.
9. Fall asleep cheese, immediately put in the oven.
10. Cooking for 20 minutes. As soon as a beautiful crust appears, take out.
Vegetables with cheese and mushrooms
Option vegetable dish with mushrooms, which is also baked in the oven.
• 0.1 kg of onions;
• 0.4 kg of mushrooms;
• 0.6 kg of potatoes;
• 0.2 liters of sour cream;
• 0.1 kg carrot;
• 0.15 kg of cheese.
1. Shred the champignons with the plates, pour them into a heated frying pan with a spoon of oil and fry for about five minutes on the strongest fire. Cooling down.
2. Cut the onion into half rings, peel the potatoes and strip them on the plates.
3. Mix sour cream with spices.
4. Carrot cut into circles.
5. Putting the dish. At the bottom of the form, oiled, put a layer of half a potato, grease a little sour cream. Then sprinkle with chopped onion, then lay out all the mushrooms.
6. Spread carrots on mushrooms, close all this with potatoes. 7. We spread the remnants of sour cream.
8. Bake for half an hour at 180 degrees. We add temperature to 200.
9. Cover the dish with cheese, brown the crust, check the potatoes for readiness.
Stuffed vegetables with cheese, baked in the oven
For this dish are used tomatoes, zucchini and pepper. But you can use one thing, we do according to your taste. Stuffing with minced rice.
• 3 peppers;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 2 zucchini;
• 1 cup boiled rice;
• 2 bulbs;
• spices, oil;
• 0.4 kg minced meat;
• 200 grams of cheese.
1. Onions need to cut into cubes and fry a little, cool.
2. Mix boiled rice with raw minced meat and browned onions, add seasonings, garlic, greens, make the filling to your liking.
3. Turn on the oven at 180.
4. Remove seeds from peppers. We cut the top of the tomato and also remove the insides. Zucchini cut into 3 parts, the pulp is also taken out, leaving a small bottom. Get the cups.
5. Try on vegetables in the form. It should be complete so that peppers and tomatoes support each other.
6. Fill stuffing billet.
7. Pour a pinch of cheese on top of each vegetable, crush it so that nothing crumbles.
8. Bake until ready, no less than half an hour.
Vegetables under cheese - tips and tricks
• Juicy vegetables, such as zucchini and tomatoes, it is better not to salt immediately. Otherwise they will begin to actively secrete juice, the baked dish will turn out to be liquid.
• To prevent the cheese from burning, you can sprinkle the dish not immediately, but in the middle of cooking. Especially this technique is relevant for vegetable casseroles with meat, potatoes.