- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven - the general principles of cooking
- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with walnuts
- Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Mushroom delight”
- Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with sour cream sauce
- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Snack turrets”
- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Sunny Sicily”
- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with minced meat
- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Potato-garlic blues”
- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with chicken fillet
- Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven - tricks and helpful tips
Gentle zucchini and juicy cheerful tomatoes are very tasty in a duet.
Most often they are fried or stewed. It turns out very tasty and useful. But if you add spicy cheese to this tomato-zucchini company and bake it in the oven, you get not only a tasty, but also a very beautiful dish.
Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven, have a lower calorie content than fried in butter. Any version of this dish turns out very tasty. It can be served to both households and guests, plan ahead or cook spontaneously.
Additional ingredients can be vegetables (eggplants, peppers, celery, spinach), mushrooms, minced meat, chicken fillet.
Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven - the general principles of cooking
For the preparation of zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven, you should choose young, thin-skinned zucchini. In this case, the skin can not be cut off, the pulp and soft seeds can not be removed. If the zucchini is mature, then the rough skin and fibrous entrails, along with the hard seeds, should be discarded. Vegetables and herbs should be thoroughly washed. Onions and garlic peel. Chicken fillet, from meat to prepare minced meat. The choice of herbs and spices is determined by individual preferences. Do not be afraid to break the recipe: zucchini and tomatoes allow any experiments with flavor.
The form of cooking can be different: in the form of sandwiches, “boats”, casseroles. Therefore, the squash can be cut into circles, cubes, cubes or “boat”. To prepare the boats, the zucchini is cut lengthwise, the inside is removed and the vacant place is filled with minced meat.
Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with walnuts
The original dish will appeal to lovers of walnuts and garlic. Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven according to this recipe, will be an excellent side dish for meatballs, chicken, baked meat.
• small zucchini with thin skin;
• two medium tomatoes;
• a clove of garlic;
• fifty grams of semi-solid cheese (for example, Gouda);
• two spoons of butter;
• spoon of walnuts;
• fresh greens.
Zucchini cut into circles no thicker than four centimeters.
Just chop the tomatoes.
Finely chop the nuts and greens with a knife.
Mix chopped garlic with butter.
Zucchini and tomatoes salt, pepper and put in the form of overlap.
Sprinkle with garlic-oil marinade.
Second layer put circles of tomatoes.
Sprinkle with chopped greens, and then cheese crumb.
Bake at 190 degrees in a preheated oven. Roasting time - from half an hour to forty minutes.
If the cheese is baked faster than vegetables, you need to turn off the top heater, and pour over the vegetables with the released juice.
Arrange the dish in a la carte plates, sprinkle with nuts.
Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Mushroom delight”
The magnificent recipe, in which there are no animal fats at all, is suitable for strictly fasting and will become an ornament of the lean table. For everyone else, zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven, will be a great side dish to meat. Tasty, simple, beautiful! Ingredients:
• three medium-sized zucchini;
• two tomatoes;
• 200 grams of champignons;
• one onion;
• fifty grams of cheese;
• pepper, favorite spices.
Method of preparation
From the halves of the zucchini, cut along, remove the fibrous core.
Grate the preparation with salt, pepper, favorite spices.
Tomatoes thinly chopped.
Fry the mushrooms and onions in butter, then stew until tender.
Put the minced mushroom in the “boat”, put it in a baking sheet or in the form sprinkled with oil.
Preheat the oven and put the baking tray in there. Bake at 190 degrees for about twenty minutes.
Remove the zucchini from the oven, put slices of tomatoes on top, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Continue baking for another ten minutes.
Arrange in portions and serve.
Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with sour cream sauce
Casserole with sour cream and egg sauce can be an excellent option for a family dinner. This option zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven, like both children and adults. The dish can be eaten hot and cold.
• three medium-sized zucchini;
• six tomatoes of the same diameter;
• three eggs;
• three hundred grams of sour cream of any fat content;
• two or three cloves of garlic;
• 120 grams of cheese;
• oil for lubrication;
• on a pinch of dried herbs: oregano, basil, thyme.
Young squash cut into thin identical circles no thicker than five millimeters.
Just cut the tomatoes.
Chop the garlic.
Salt, pepper, grate squash mugs with herbs, chopped garlic.
Sprinkle a baking tray with butter, then lay out slices of zucchini and tomatoes with overlap.
Liberally grease vegetables with sour cream.
Beat eggs, low-fat sour cream, salt and ground pepper.
Pour the egg fill zucchini and tomatoes.
Bake for forty minutes, preheating the oven to 180-190 degrees.
After half an hour from the beginning of baking, remove the baking sheet, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake. When serving, decorate with chopped herbs.
Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Snack towers”
Excellent quick snack to meet unexpected guests. It is tasty not only hot, but also cold. Some people like cold “turrets” even more than hot ones.
• three young squash of small diameter;
• three ripe tomatoes close to zucchini in diameter or slightly smaller;
• one hundred grams of grated semi-solid or hard cheese;
• fifty grams of mayonnaise or mayonnaise sour cream mixture;
• one or two cloves of garlic;
• fresh or dried herbs to taste (dill, cilantro, parsley, basil, rosemary, oregano);
• a mixture of peppers;
• some oil to grease the baking tray.
Young squash together with peel cut into thin, no thicker than a centimeter, rings.
Cut tomatoes in the same ringlets.
Cut the cheese into transparent slices or coarsely grate.
Finely chop the garlic with a knife or pass through a typewriter.
Chop fresh greens.
On a pan, greased, to collect snack bars "turrets". Lay the zucchini, grease with mayonnaise or sour cream-mayonnaise mixture (a supporter of a healthy diet can completely replace mayonnaise with sour cream).
Salt, put the garlic.
Cover with tomato, then cheese. The cheese is placed either on the diameter of the "turret" plate, or a pinch, evenly distributed over the entire area of the tomato.
Touch the cheese slightly with mayonnaise or sour cream, sprinkle with fresh or dried herbs.
Send the dish to the oven, bake at 180 degrees.
Bake 25 minutes.
Serve zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven, garnished with its remaining greens and slices of tomatoes.
Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Sunny Sicily”
Delicious, delicate, aromatic dish baked in a wonderful sauce. Squash with tomatoes, cooked according to an Italian recipe, will delight family with a magical taste.
• three zucchini;
• three tomatoes;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• a glass of milk; • two tablespoons of fresh, softened butter;
• dining room (with a slide) a spoonful of flour;
• a pinch of ground nutmeg;
• oil for lubrication.
Young zucchini cut into thin rings of one and a half centimeters
Put zucchini on the grill, after sprinkling with oil. Bake to brown spots at 180 degrees.
Prepare the sauce. Dissolve the butter in a saucepan, add the flour, fry until golden.
Pour the milk into the flour (gradually, so as not to form lumps), add a little pepper and nutmeg.
Boil the sauce until it becomes thick.
Put the baked zucchini on a baking sheet, put tomatoes on top.
Pour the vegetables with milk sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese. Send to oven
Bake at 180 degrees until fully cooked.
Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with minced meat
A great alternative to lean zucchini with tomatoes and cheese baked in the oven. Minced meat makes the dish more juicy and nutritious. Excellent option for a second course for lunch or a full dinner!
• two zucchini;
• two tomatoes;
• three hundred grams of minced meat;
• medium bulb;
• two spoons of sour cream;
• one hundred grams of semi-solid cheese;
• favorite spices;
• some form oil.
Cut the young zucchini on the “turrets” with a height of about six centimeters.
Cut from them the core, not reaching the “bottom” of about five to seven millimeters.
If the middle squash young, without hard seeds, they can be finely chopped and add to the minced meat.
Chop the onion and add to the meat too.
Stuffing mince, salt and fill with squash “towers”, not reaching the top by a centimeter and a half.
Expose zucchini on a baking sheet, thinly oiled with any vegetable oil.
Chop the tomatoes, mix with sour cream and grated cheese.
Spread cheese-tomato mixture on top of each “turret”.
Bake at 200 degrees for about forty minutes. Submit zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven, as your own dish.
Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven “Potato-garlic blues”
Gorgeous garlic sauce will make this version of zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with potatoes, a favorite summer dish. Cheese crust looks so appetizing, and the flavor so teases that it is simply impossible to refuse a dish.
• young medium-sized zucchini;
• three or four potatoes;
• three tomatoes;
• one hundred grams of cheese;
• a glass of milk;
• fifty grams of fresh butter;
• three cloves of garlic;
• a spoon of flour.
Dissolve the butter in a saucepan.
Pour the flour into the butter, stir.
Pour in the milk, stirring vigorously so that no lumps form.
Salt sauce, pepper, boil with constant stirring until thick.
Cool in a bowl of cold water.
Zucchini cut into rings half a centimeter thick.
Just cut the tomatoes.
Potatoes cut into transparent circles, much thinner than zucchini. Otherwise, the potatoes do not have time to cook at the same time with the zucchini.
Laying layers: zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, - repeating until all the ingredients have been used.
In the sauce, drive an egg, chopped garlic, mix.
Pour sauce the contents of the form.
Sprinkle with cheese crumb.
Bake for about forty minutes. Baking temperature up to 200 degrees.
Squash with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven with chicken fillet
Chicken is a great addition to zucchini with tomatoes and cheese baked in the oven. Juicy, tasty, appetizing!
• medium squash;
• three hundred grams of boneless chicken meat;
• three hundred grams of tomatoes;
• one hundred grams of mayonnaise;
• mustard seeds (one spoon);
• ground paprika, turmeric, black pepper (to taste);
• dessert spoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice;
Preparation Method: Chicken fillet finely chopped.
Marinate pieces of meat in a mixture of lemon juice, pepper, turmeric, paprika. Leave for ten minutes.
Cut young zucchini thin rings not thicker than half a centimeter.
Cut the cheese into transparent slices.
On a baking sheet, thinly greased with any butter, lay zucchini.
Smear zucchini mayonnaise.
Posting chicken fillet.
On the meat lay circles of tomatoes.
Put the cheese platter in the last layer.
Bake for forty minutes at a temperature of two hundred degrees.
You can eat zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven, with potatoes or rice.
Zucchini with tomatoes and cheese, baked in the oven - tricks and useful tips
- The knife for cutting tomatoes into ringlets should be very sharp. Otherwise, the fruits will rumple, juice flow, and the dish will turn ugly.
- If you could not find tomatoes of the same diameter as zucchini (if required by the recipe), it does not matter. You just need to cut large circles of tomatoes into two or four parts.
- Garlic goes well with tomatoes, zucchini and cheese. To make its flavor stronger and more enjoyable, you need to properly chop the vegetable. Press - the most "tasteless" option. It is better to crush the lobule with the knife handle, and then finely chop with a knife.
- You can check the readiness of the zucchini with a wooden toothpick. If it passes easily into the pulp, the zucchini is ready.