Boiled beef will be an excellent basis for a hearty salad, if you mix it with soft and juicy ingredients, because the meat itself, even ideally cooked, remains harsh. In this recipe, this condition is observed - eggs, juicy marinated champignons and cheese make up the soft part, and mayonnaise binds well and soaks all the ingredients.
The salad is high-calorie and fat (cheese, mayonnaise, egg yolk), so it can provide the entire “energy” part of the lunch on its own. If you serve it in a company with other dishes, choose to serve small salad bowls or bowls.
- raw beef - 200-250 g;
- hard cheese (only non-marble) - 100-150 g;
- marinated mushrooms (preferably white) - up to 200 g;
- chicken eggs - 5 pcs .;
- mayonnaise (another dressing of your choice);
1. For cooking savory meat salad, we begin to boil beef. If the meat is “young” - cook up to 40 minutes, and if frozen or old - 60-90 minutes. It is important that the beef is easily pierced with a knife.
2. Cut the boiled beef against the fibers with medium squares measuring 1 to 1 cm.
3. We cut the small marinated mushrooms in half, the large ones - into strips.
4. Hard cheese is cut into cubes, the size of which is slightly larger than cubes of previously cut beef.
5. Boil hard boiled eggs (7 to 10 minutes after boiling, do not forget to salt the water) and cut them into halves.
6. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and fill with mayonnaise to your taste.
7. Put the salad in a transparent dish. Serve at the table, pre-cooled, garnished with parsley or basil. A simple and tasty dish is ready in 15 minutes.