Beautiful beans from ancient times attracted the attention of man.
Having learned to cultivate these plants, people have at their disposal a storehouse of proteins that are almost identical to meat.
This made it possible to saturate vegetarian cuisine with the necessary components for the body, but in the usual menu there are frequent dishes from legumes.
Very tasty soups are obtained - orange pea, golden white bean, or simply fragrant and tasty from a mixture of legumes.
Bean Soup - General Cooking Principles
• For cooking soups, take beans from legumes such as beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils. Good for this purpose freshly frozen "Mexican" mixture, which in addition to vegetables includes leguminous legumes. No worse is the soup made from young beans.
• Prepare bean soups on vegetable broth and broth made from poultry or meat. Bean soups are much more fragrant when boiled in smoked broth.
• Dry beans before cooking is recommended to pre-soak. To do this, in the evening, put the beans in any enamel or glass container and fill them with running water. The water must be periodically changed in order not to turn sour, each time washing the beans under the tap.
• If the soup is boiled in meat broth, it is recommended that the beans bean be boiled separately, and then laid in the broth.
• pork on the bone - 600 grams;
• small carrot;
• medium sized onion;
• sweet pepper pepper;
• three garlic cloves;
• three potatoes;
• canned peas and corn - half a can;
• half a cup of lentils;
• half a cup of beans;
• tomato puree - 3 tablespoons.
1. In a saucepan with a capacity of three liters, put the processed meat. Pour water and put on fire. In the process of boiling on the surface will form a pitch that needs to be removed, so that the broth is transparent. Immediately after boiling the water, reduce the heat to medium and bring the broth to readiness for two hours. Be sure to cover the lid. 2. From the container in which the beans and lentils were soaked, drain the water and boil the beans until half cooked.
3. Prepare the vegetables. Cut potatoes into cubes, measuring approximately one centimeter, cut onions into small pieces, and grate the carrot. In sweet pepper, cut off the stem, remove the core with the seeds and chop it into small straws. Chopped garlic chop with a knife.
4. From the cooked broth, remove the meat, cool a little and cut into portions, run back into the broth.
5. Add potato cubes, add beans and lentils, cooked until half cooked. Add sweet pepper and cook all the vegetables until cooked, at the weakest boil.
6. Place a small frying pan on not too strong heat, pour in a small amount of refined oil and warm it slightly. Pass the crushed onions to transparency. Add the grated carrot and continue to sauté with the onions until amber. Dissolve the tomato paste in half a glass of broth, pour into the frying pan with the grill. Stir, simmer for 10 minutes under the lid, stirring occasionally to prevent the soup dressing from burning.
7. When potatoes and beans are cooked, put canned peas and corn into the pan. Add the garlic, salt and bring to a boil. Lay out the frypot and, turning down the heat, protomit for 7-8 minutes under the lid closed.
Bean soup with smoked
• 200 grams of legume mix: pink beans, white beans, dry peas, lentils and chickpeas;
• smoked chicken leg or smoked pork ribs - 400 grams;
• medium onion;
• medium carrot;
• four potatoes;
• Lavrushka leaf.
1. Put smoked meat in a saucepan with water and boil broth.
2. Drain the water from the saucepan with the soaked beans. Rinse them under the tap, refill with clean water again and cook on medium heat until half cooked.
3. Pour the water out of the saucepan with legumes and place them in the ready broth.
4. Cut the potatoes into medium-sized slices, chop the onions with a knife, and rub the carrot with a fine grater. 5. Put the potatoes in the pan to the bean, let it boil. When the broth begins to boil, cover the pan with a lid and boil the soup until the potatoes are ready.
6. On refined or butter, fry the onions to translucency, cover the carrot and sauté the vegetables until ready, until the frying is amber.
7. Put the zazharku in a saucepan with cooked potatoes, lay a laurel, salt to taste and stir over medium heat for about a quarter of an hour.
8. Serve, seasoned with sour cream.
Mexican Bean Soup
• 400 grams of frozen Mexican mix;
• three small sausages;
• small onion;
• garlic clove;
• 1 teaspoon (10 grams) of tomato paste;
• teaspoon of potato starch;
• vegetable seasoning for soup - a tablespoon;
• 3 cups boiled, cooled water.
1. Chop the garlic finely and slightly larger onions with a knife.
2. Cut the sausages into circles, half a centimeter thick.
3. Mix the garlic with a small amount of salt (1/2 tsp. Spoons), put in hot vegetable oil. Add chopped onion and fry in a little heat for a couple of minutes.
4. Put the thawed vegetable mixture in the pan with the onions, add the tomato paste and chopped sausages. Simmer under the lid for about five minutes.
5. Pour water into a small enamel saucepan and bring it to a boil. When it boils, put the contents of the pan in a saucepan and bring to the boil again. Reduce heat and boil for five minutes.
6. Starch gently dissolve in 100 ml of boiled cold water, pour into a saucepan with soup and boil again.
7. Salt and boil the soup at a low boil for three minutes, turn off the heat.
8. Serve, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
Bean Soup with Mushrooms
• fresh beef on the bone - 700 grams;
• a glass of beans, frozen “Mexican” mixture;
• 1/3 cup of dry beans;
• 300 grams of champignons;
• onion head - grams per 70 weight;
• small carrot; • several potatoes;
• 250 grams of celery stalk.
1. Rinse fresh beef, add water and boil steep broth. It will take about two hours.
2. Cook the pre-soaked beans until half cooked and add it to the meat pot an hour and a half after boiling the broth.
3. Cut potatoes into cubes, celery is quite thin half rings, about half a centimeter thick.
4. From the finished broth, remove the meat, separate from the bone and cut into small portions, run back into the pan.
5. Add cubes of potatoes, half rings of celery and boil. Reduce heat to low, boil at this boil until potatoes are fully cooked.
6. Grate carrots on a fairly large grater, and chop the onions with a knife. Put the onions and carrots in the pan, pour in the oil and sauté until cooked until the vegetables soften and become amber. Pour the thawed champignons, stew uncovered for about fifteen minutes.
7. Put the frying in the pan to cooked potatoes. Salt to taste, pepper a little and boil for a low boil for ten minutes. Bean soup with mushrooms is ready.
Green Bean Soup
• any part of the chicken carcass or soup set - 400 grams;
• fresh young beans - 1/2 cup;
• a mixture of fresh dill with parsley;
• bulb onion, small;
• one carrot;
• four tubers of new potatoes;
• a pair of garlic cloves;
• 1/3 tsp of fennel, seeds or 5-6 mint leaves, fresh.
1. Cut the onion into small pieces, and carrot into small-sized straws, cut the potatoes into cubes, one centimeter rib.
2. Cooking chicken broth. Set the pot with the washed poultry meat on the fire and quickly bring to a boil. From the surface of the boiled broth, remove the foam, reduce the heat and cook under a lid at a low boil for an hour and a half.
3. Crushed carrots and onions pour into the pan with the broth half an hour after boiling. 4. When the broth is cooked, remove the meat and disassemble, separating the bones. Put the meat back into the soup, sprinkle the potatoes and let the soup boil. We remove the fire to a small and cook until half cooked potatoes.
5. Mint leaves cut across small strips.
6. Fall asleep fresh young beans, boil for fifteen minutes.
7. Add garlic, chopped with a knife, lay mint leaves or fennel seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Boil over low heat for fifteen minutes and turn off the pan.
9. Serve this soup is recommended with croutons, lined in a separate plate, seasoned with finely chopped greens.
Vegetable Bean Soup
• two glasses of dry sorted beans;
• 30 grams of olive oil;
• one pepper peppermint;
• one onion;
• one small carrot;
• four garlic cloves;
• celery stalk, can be ice cream;
• half a tablespoon of fragrant cumin;
• flour of the highest grade - 1/3 Art. spoons;
• ground wig - a teaspoon;
• high-quality, not overcooked tomato puree - 20 grams;
• oregano - 1 teaspoon;
• two leaves of lavrushka.
1. Put the prepared dry beans in a saucepan, pour, best of all boiled, hot water and put on the fire to cook until ready.
2. Cut the carrots and onions into cubes.
3. Remove the seeds from the sweet pepper. Cut the peppers and celery into small pieces of approximately the same size as a carrot and onion.
4. Pour olive oil into a deep, already heated pan and heat it well. Pour chopped onion, carrot and fry them until the onions are transparent. Add the celery and sweet peppers, simmer, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
5. Chop the garlic with a knife and add it to the vegetables. Pour paprika, cumin seeds and simmer for another two minutes.
6. Add flour and stirring constantly, fry for about three minutes.
7. Put tomato paste to vegetables, mix and add oregano. Put the beans in the pan and pour about 800 milliliters of water. 8. Lay the bay leaves, pepper, salt to taste and cook for about half an hour on minimal heat.
9. If the soup turned out to be liquid, protomite it with the lid open on minimal heat until thick.
Bean Soup - Tricks and Tips
• It is recommended to boil legumes with the lid closed, on medium heat for about two hours.
• When cooking legumes, water should cover the grain by three centimeters, provided that they are soaked beforehand, into non-wetted grains, it should be poured much more.
• Salt soups with legumes is best at the end of cooking, then the beans will cook faster. With the same purpose tomato paste is put in the soup, at the very end of cooking.
• It is recommended to add in small quantities freshly squeezed lemon juice or diluted vinegar, this improves the absorption of calcium.
• The most recognized seasoning for any dish of legumes is coriander, try replacing it with any of the recommended recipes. If you put ground coriander at the end of cooking - it will take quite a bit, just add flavor, and if you want to make a soup with a special oriental flavor - add it a little while cooking, you get a completely different effect.
• Coriander is “friendly” with cumin, add it a bit, experiment with Zira seeds, which is Kumin, for just perfect harmony, this is just a variation of the above-mentioned cumin.