It is planned to have another holiday feast, or simply decide to pamper the household with a tasty salad, but are they tired of Olivier, crab sticks and a favorite by many Greek? Then today's master class will be very helpful, because we devote it to the preparation of nourishing and delicious salad of chicken, mushrooms and corn. Let's not torment you with a long prelude, let's get down to business!
You will need:
- chicken fillet - 1 pc.,
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs.,
- small carrots - 2 pcs.,
- bulb onion - 1 pc.,
- canned corn - 1 can,
- mushrooms - 300 g,
- salt - to taste,
- black pepper - to taste,
- vegetable oil - for roasting vegetables,
- mayonnaise - for refueling.
1. Prepare all the ingredients listed above that will be needed to create a salad.
2. Boil chicken fillet until ready in salted water (you need to cook for half an hour from the moment of boiling).
3. While the chicken is boiling, we will do the cooking of the vegetable component of our salad. Clean the onions. Mine Finely crumbled.
4. Clean the carrots. Rub on a fine grater.
5. Cut the mushrooms into cubes.
6. Boil the eggs hard. Finely crumbled (if desired, you can grate on a medium grater).
7. Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Fry the onion.
8. Add carrots to onions. We continue to fry.
9. At the end put the mushrooms. Stir. Fry until the liquid evaporates (as a rule, it takes about 7-10 minutes).
10. Boiled chicken fillet into cubes.
11. Combine the chicken fillet with roasted vegetables. We salt, we pepper.
12. From the jar of corn, drain the excess liquid, combine its contents with chicken and vegetables.
13. Put chopped eggs.
14. We fill with mayonnaise. Mix well.
15. Shift cooked yummy on salad bowls. Decorate with greenery if desired. Serve to the table.