Chicken is a favorite budget product of many families. Tender poultry meat is universal, which dishes are not cooked from it, replacing pork, veal. Do original recipes suffer? It is difficult to assert unequivocally, it is necessary first to ask consumers.
Sour cream sauce and sauces better than others emphasize the tenderness of chicken. By adding a little spice, or even eating one garlic, you can cook dinner for some half an hour, and not worrying too much about the side dish. You can serve chicken in sour cream sauce with almost any kind of it, or simply with fresh bread.
General principles of cooking chicken dishes in sour cream sauce
• Regardless of what and how the dish will be prepared - in a slow cooker, a cauldron, an oven or in a frying pan, it will not take much time. Preparation of products and the process itself will not take in the amount and hours.
• In creamy sauce, the most meaty parts of the carcass or fillet are cooked. It is not necessary that it be breast, meat can be cut from the leg and thigh. Frozen chicken or chilled is also not particularly important. The chicken stewed in sour cream in any case will be tender, juicy and soft.
• Sour cream sauce and meat are first prepared separately and first prepared chicken. Her pieces to ruddy are fried in vegetable oil and only then poured sauce. If the dish is supplemented with mushrooms or vegetables, they, like meat, are fried or boiled beforehand.
• The sauce is not difficult to cook. It does not require pre-heating. All components are mixed when the chicken is already roasted. It should be noted that sour cream is a lactic acid product and can be spread at high temperatures. Therefore, to obtain a sauce of uniform consistency, sour cream is diluted with water. For a richer taste, use chicken broth. • Thicken sour cream sauces with flour. It is fried with butter or browned onions, and then combined with sour cream mixture.
• It is recommended to add salted meat and sauce separately, in moderate quantities, so as not to spoil the dish. To enrich the taste using ground pepper or special mixes for cooking poultry dishes. Touch up the sauce by adding curry or ground paprika.
• As a side dish for chicken in sour cream sauce, it is recommended to cook mashed potatoes, boil rice or pasta. Crumbly porridges of pearl barley, buckwheat, millet, barley grits are perfectly combined with tender pieces of chicken and sour cream.
Stewed chicken in cream sauce with prunes
• chicken with pits - one and a half kilograms;
• large carrot;
• 70 gr. pitted prunes;
• large onion;
• refined oil;
• a glass of low-fat sour cream;
• three leaves of laurel;
• nutmeg, cumin.
1. You can take a whole bird and chop it into pieces, and individual parts of the carcass - thighs, legs or breasts - will do.
2. Put the washed, dried pieces of chicken in a bowl. Sprinkle with ground pepper, salt and mix thoroughly.
3. We pour over the prunes with boiling water, decant and, with warm water and leave it in it.
4. Thinly shred the onion, put it in the pan with vegetable oil. Add the grated carrots, fry on low heat until softened and transfer them to a bowl.
5. Pour a new batch of butter into a clean frying pan, warm up and lower the chicken. With intense heat quickly fry, turning the pieces. We remove, when all parties will be covered with a ruddy crust.
6. Fold the chicken into a small pot or a deep thick-walled frying pan, perfect for our purposes is a duckling. We also put fried vegetables there. Add a pinch of nutmeg and cumin. 7. From the bowl with the swollen prunes pour out all the water. Drain the berries, then cut into large pieces and shift them to the chicken. Lay the bay leaves between the pieces and put the peas (3-4 pcs.).
8. Dilute sour cream with 100 milliliters of water, pour over to the chicken and place on intense fire.
9. Bring to a boil, then lower the temperature to a minimum. Stew chicken in cream sauce under the lid for about an hour.
Chicken in cream sauce: a recipe for tender juicy breast
• large breast (fillet) - 800 gr .;
• three onions;
• 30 gr. flour;
• chicken broth - 150 ml;
• sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
• 150 gr. sour cream, fat content up to 20%.
1. Cut the fillet with a sharp knife into small pieces, season it, season with salt and mix well. Put in the pan with hot oil and fry quickly with frequent stirring. Cook the chicken well and place it in a bowl.
2. Mix sour cream with water (broth). Cut the dill into small pieces, pour it into a cream mixture, add some salt and mix thoroughly.
3. In a frying pan, from roasting meat, add a little oil and put onion half rings. After frying until ruddy, sprinkle with flour, stir and pour the sour cream mixture.
4. While stirring, lightly boil the sauce. Bringing to a boil, spread the pieces of chicken in it and leave on a small fire. Stew, not forgetting to stir occasionally, for at least half an hour.
Fried chicken fillet in sour cream sauce with dried mushrooms
• chicken thighs - half a kilo;
• 25 gr. dried white mushrooms;
• large onion;
• 25 grams of flour;
• one and a half glasses of water;
• 100 gr. very fat sour cream;
• lean oil - 40 ml;
• 50 gr. sweet cream butter.
1. Two hours before cooking, wash well dried mushrooms and leave, pouring cold water. If the mushrooms are not solid, it takes less time to soak. 2. Carefully remove the skin from the hips, remove the bones. Cut the meat into pieces of arbitrary size.
3. In a frying pan, pour a spoonful of butter and add half the butter. Place the pan on a small fire. Put the slices of chicken fillet into the heated mixture of fats. Fry until golden brown, fold into a deep stewpan.
4. From the bowl of mushrooms, strain water through the layers of gauze. Wash the mushrooms, pour the purified water in which they are soaked, boil until soft. Let cool by removing from the broth, and cut into pieces, and leave 150 ml of mushroom broth for the sauce.
5. Fry the shredded onions in the remaining butter and vegetable oil. Add the mushrooms and fry until the onion is red.
6. Sprinkle flour on the mushroom roaster, mix well. Pour into the pan left broth, spread sour cream. Continuously mixing, bring sour cream sauce to the beginning of the boil. To taste we add and pour them fried chicken meat. Place on a small fire and leave to stew under the lid. Cook at least 20 minutes.
Chicken breast in cream sauce with champignons
• fresh, medium sized mushrooms;
• chicken (fillet) - 500 grams;
• flour - 75 gr .;
• half a cup of chicken broth (water);
• 70 gr. natural butter;
• 200 gr. greasy sour cream;
• a quarter cup of low-grade cream;
• spoonful of corn oil;
• Dijon mustard.
1. Cut the fillets into large square slices. Drain and fold into the bag, pour the flour here. Tightly closed, shake the package well and make sure that all the pieces are covered with flour.
2. Do not lightly browned on vegetable oil, lightly fry onions. Add thick plates of mushrooms and continue to fry all together. Waiting for all the moisture from the mushrooms to evaporate, slightly brown them and put everything in a bowl. 3. Wash the pan, wipe dry and place on a small fire. Pour some vegetable oil, add butter to it and let the mixture warm up well. In a hot mixture of fats we lower the fillets breaded in flour and fry to a crust on all sides. It is important not to overdry, so fry the meat should be quickly, with the very maximum heat. Like mushrooms, spread chicken in a separate bowl.
4. Fully melt a piece of the remaining oil in a clean pan. Spoon flour and sprinkle it with uncovered fat. Mixing, fry until the appearance of a subtle nutty flavor. The mass itself should get a cream shade.
5. Mix the flour mass with mustard, add sour cream and cream, add it. Mix the sauce well, put in it chicken and mushrooms fried with onions. Tomim on low heat for three minutes.
Chicken in cream sauce with garlic, baked in the oven
• shin or thigh - 1 kg;
• 250 gr. sour cream;
• 70 ml of milk or cream;
• two bulbs;
• Spices “For second courses of poultry”.
1. We wash the chicken meat with water, dry it and chop off the lower part of the stone with cartilage.
2. On the bottom of the refractory form, fold the half-rings of the onion, and on top of them tightly place the legs. We select the container so that the chicken lay down in one row.
3. Cover the form with a lid or a sheet of foil, put in the oven.
4. In sour cream crush three large cloves of garlic, season with spices, pour the milk, salt and stir.
5. After keeping chicken in the oven for 20 minutes, we take out, pour it with sour cream sauce and return for another 25 minutes. The form is not covered this time.
A simple recipe for stew chicken in sour cream sauce for the slow cooker
• three large chicken legs;
• 90 gr. wheat flour;
• refined oil;
• 20% sour cream - a full glass; • spoon ground into paprika powder.
1. Rinse the legs and thoroughly wash, inspect the skin - remove feathers, cut off the rump. You can leave, if desired, be sure to cut out the gland. When splitting, we divide the chicken leg into the thigh and shin, and flour it with flour.
2. Pour a thin layer of oil into the bowl of the multicooker, activate any program for frying. Warming up the fat, put the pieces of chicken in it, brown it on both sides. Fry in portions, each time lay out no more than three pieces. To accelerate, you can use a large, thick-walled pan.
3. Put the fried pieces of chicken into the bowl and pour the sour cream. Add the paprika, a little salt, put chopped garlic. Season chicken with pepper, pour in hot water and close the lid.
4. Activate the option “Quenching”, set the time on the timer to 40 minutes.
Tricks of cooking chicken in sour cream sauce - tips and tricks
• For the sauce, it is preferable to take fat sour cream. It should only be fresh, the stale product can coagulate under the influence of high temperature.
• Dry the pieces well before lowering the chicken into hot oil. If this is not done, the hot fat in contact with the remains of meat juice or water will be sprayed.
• To make the chicken roast quickly, fry it only on an intense fire. A slow process can lead to drying of tender meat.