Puree soups are a wonderful meal for lunch, especially in a house with children.
No need to wrestle with what to cook for yourself and what for the baby.
Almost all dishes are prepared from potatoes, but with different additives.
Choose a soup to your taste!
Cream soup with croutons - general cooking principles
Vegetables for the soup-puree must be well cooked, so as not to have problems with grinding. Since the liquid is usually added strictly according to the recipe, you can even slightly boil the pieces. If potatoes are low in starch, this is problematic, it remains hard for a long time and such varieties are not suitable for cooking cream dishes.
What kind of vegetables do they put in mashed potatoes?
• different types of cabbage;
In addition to vegetables, frequent guests in soups are: mushrooms, chicken, meat, cream, various types of cheese. And, of course, toasts. Best for delicate cream soups use croutons from white bread. It should be cut into cubes or cubes, then fry in a pan or dry in the oven.
Recipe 1: Cream soup with croutons and broccoli
One of the most useful varieties of mashed potato soup with croutons. The minimum set of ingredients. If there is no fresh broccoli cabbage, then use frozen.
• 500 grams of potatoes;
• 250 grams of broccoli;
• 700 ml of broth (water);
• 150 grams of cream;
• white bread or loaf;
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into cubes, pour in broth or some water and set to cook.
2. After 10 minutes add broccoli. Cabbage is divided into small inflorescences. If it is frozen, then nothing needs to be done. Salt and cook together until tender.
3. Beat the soup with a blender, add cream.
4. Again put on the stove and bring to a boil.
5. To make croutons, cut bread into cubes, sprinkle with any butter, just a little bit, sprinkle with salt and fry in the oven.
6. Pour the potato soup in the plates, served with homemade croutons.
Recipe 2: Mashed Potato Soup with Croutons
Potato soup with croutons - one of the simple and delicious dishes. Broth can be used any, including vegetable. If there is nothing, then you can cook the dish on the water. From these products you get four servings of soup. Ingredients
• 800 grams of potatoes;
• 1 carrot;
• 40 grams of butter;
• salt pepper;
• 1 onion;
• 3 spoons of vegetable oil;
• 1.5 liters of broth;
• 40 grams of flour;
• Croutons for serving and greens.
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into pieces and put them into the pan. Add 2/3 of the broth and cook until soft, do not forget to salt in the middle of cooking. Potatoes should be very soft, even if it is slightly boiled.
2. Shred straw onions, fry in vegetable oil. Two minutes later, we put a carrot to it and fry until done. Big fire do not, vegetables should be soft.
3. In another skillet, melt the butter, add the flour and fry until cream color, then add the remaining broth in a thin stream. Stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
4. Put fried vegetables, flour brewed in broth and put it together in cooked potatoes. We taste, add pepper, salt.
5. Pour the potato soup in plates, sprinkle with croutons on top, decorate with fresh greens.
Recipe 3: Mashed Potatoes and Zucchini Soup with Croutons
For the preparation of this mashed potato soup with croutons will need zucchini. We choose young fruits of small size with a delicate skin and small seeds.
• 300 grams of potatoes;
• 400 grams of zucchini;
• 1 onion;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1 carrot;
• 20 grams of butter;
• 0.5 loaf.
1. Cut the courgettes into cubes, also potatoes, carrots can be a little smaller. Fold the vegetables into the pan, pour in a liter of water or broth, cook until soft. Five minutes before readiness salt.
2. Fry the onion, peeled and cut into small cubes, in a frying pan. Sent to cooked vegetables.
3. All together we pure with a blender, add pepper and any other spices to taste.
4. Take the loaf, it is better to use stale. Cut into small cubes.
5. Heat a piece of butter in a frying pan, fry the sliced loaf until golden brown. Do not forget to stir the pieces so that they fry from all sides. For taste you can lightly salt it.
6. Pour potato soup in potatoes, sprinkle with herbs and serve with fresh croutons.
Recipe 4: Cream Soup with Croutons and Mushrooms
The recipe is very fragrant soup, which will need fresh champignons. Preparing a dish with cream, which gives it a very delicate flavor.
• 600 grams of potatoes;
• 300 grams of fresh champignons;
• 200 grams of onions;
• 500 grams of cream 15%;
• vegetable oil;
• 100 grams of toast;
• dill, parsley.
1. We cut the washed and peeled mushrooms into slices. Dice the onions. All together, fry in a skillet with oil. Fry over low heat until fully cooked.
2. Clean the potatoes, chop randomly, put them in a saucepan and add water so that the vegetable is barely covered. Cook until soft, salt.
3. Add fried potatoes to potatoes, but not all. Little leave for clearance.
4. Puree potatoes with mushrooms, gradually introduce cream. We adjust their density, perhaps it will leave a little less. Add spices to taste.
5. We warm up the soup on the stove, arrange it in plates, put the left mushrooms on top and serve with croutons. They can be cooked in any way: in the oven or in a skillet.
Recipe 5: Mashed Potato Soup with Croutons, Cauliflower and Cheese
Another version of vegetable soup, mashed potatoes with croutons. At this time, dilutes the starchy vegetable cauliflower. It not only gives the dish a delicate flavor, but also significantly reduces its caloric content. Cheese can be added to the soup either: solid or melted.
• 0.5 kg of cabbage;
• 0.3 kg of potatoes;
• 1 onion;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 70 grams of cheese;
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
• 2 tablespoons cream;
• 300 grams of bread;
• 3 tablespoons sour cream.
1. Take a thick-walled pot. Add both kinds of oil to it and heat it.
2. Chop the peeled onion and fry, add the chopped garlic cloves.
3. Clean the potatoes, throw in the pan.
4. Next, washed and disassembled into small inflorescences cabbage.
5. Fill with boiling water so that it covers vegetables in a centimeter.
6. Salt, you can add any spices and cook until tender.
7. Remove from the heat, let the heat subside a bit, and puree with an immersion blender, adjust to the desired flavor with spices. 8. Cut the bread into croutons and fry in the oven. You can fry in a skillet with or without a small amount of oil.
9. Pour the soup in plates, sprinkle with grated cheese (or put a little melted), put a spoonful of sour cream and serve with homemade croutons.
Recipe 6: Potato soup with croutons
For potato soup with croutons, you will need chicken. Use the fillet from the breast or trim from the thigh. The breast is less fat, and the thigh is more tender.
• 0.2 kg chicken;
• 0.4 kg of potatoes;
• 1 onion;
• 15 grams of butter;
• 1 carrot;
• spices, greens, croutons.
1. Cut the chicken, shift it to the saucepan, add 1.3 liters of water and cook for ten minutes. The rising foam when boiling needs to be removed.
2. Cut the potatoes and add to the pan to the chicken. Cook until done.
3. Fry the onions and carrots in a skillet, send them to the already cooked products.
4. We mix the blender together. But part of the chicken can be obtained for the decoration of the dish.
5. Pour potato soup in sauce, put chicken pieces, greens, croutons on top.
Soup of mashed potatoes with croutons - tips and tricks
• Croutons are especially fragrant when mixed with chopped garlic. And this can be done before cooking or after it. The second option is more aromatic. And the first will help get rid of the smell of garlic, but crackers will get its taste.
• Puree soup turned out to be too liquid? You can put it on the stove and evaporate some of the moisture.
• Was the cream soup thick? Just dilute it with broth or boiled water. And if it is without tomatoes, then you can add cream or milk. Especially well they are suitable for potato soups.
• To slice the croutons, you need to use lightly browned bread and better with fine porosity.