The preparation of the puree soup is not very different from the classic, transparent soups, while their taste is somewhat different.
Such soups are rarely made spicy and, mostly, cooked from low-fat meat, or even on vegetable broth.
The advantages of such soups are that, due to their density, they quickly cause a feeling of fullness, so they are often used in gentle and restorative diets.
Simple cream soup recipes - general principles of cooking
• Cream soup cooked both in broth and water. Purified water is mainly used to make simple soups, but if you have pre-cooked meat broth, you can cook it. This does not spoil the dish, but only make it more nutritious and satisfying.
• If there is no broth, you can take the cooled chicken fillet, cut into medium-sized slices or add lean cooked ham to the soup during cooking.
• Before cooking, all vegetables and roots are thoroughly washed and cleaned, after which they are ground and boiled until cooked, that is, completely softened. In some cases, the roots are slightly roasted, and only after that the rest of the ingredients are added to them in the sequence indicated by the recipe.
• At the end of cooking, hot soup is ground through a sieve with small cells or crushed with a blender, which results in a cream soup.
Simple cream soup - “Bean”
• 400 grams of canned beans, colored;
• fresh tomatoes - 3 pcs .;
• small carrot;
• sweet pepper - half, red;
• large clove of garlic;
• half a tablespoon of tomato puree;
• Peppers: ground and “chili”, evaporated salt.
1. With tomatoes blanched in boiling water, carefully remove the skin and cut the flesh into small cubes. Largely rub the carrot or chop as small as possible, finely chop the onion and garlic, peel the seeds from the pepper and cut the flesh into small pieces. 2. Fry chopped onion until tender, add garlic, put carrot and paprika. Continue to fry, and after six minutes, add the tomatoes, and after three minutes, add the tomato puree and half the beans, mix well.
3. Pour in the broth, put the “Chile” pepper, mix everything again and cook under a lid on medium heat for half an hour.
4. Carefully, do not burn yourself, mash everything through a not very rare sieve, add fine salt to your taste, pepper it a little and lay the rest of the beans.
5. Bring to a boil and, removing from the heat, let the soup puree stand for 10-15 minutes.
Simple recipe for tomato puree soup with rice
• eight large, fleshy, ripe tomatoes;
• 200 ml of freshly squeezed tomato juice, canned and suitable;
• a quarter cup of rice;
• two small slices of wheat bread;
• one bay leaf;
• fresh greens, common salt, a pinch of pepper.
1. Use centimeter cubes to make white bread and dry it lightly in a frying pan, and ready-made croutons will do.
2. In boiling, slightly salted water, lower the rice grits, add the tomatoes cut in small pieces and cook, turning the heat down to an average of twenty minutes.
3. Pour in the juice, put a small leaf of Lavushka and boil five more minutes.
4. From the ready-made soup, remove the lavrushka and grind it or mash it with a blender.
5. Serving, sprinkle with croutons and herbs.
Simple soup made from broccoli and cauliflower blossoms
• 100 grams of broccoli;
• cauliflower - 80 grams;
• one potato, medium size;
• half of the average carrot;
• small onion.
1. With potatoes and carrots, peel, wash the vegetables under the tap and cut into small cubes, no more than one centimeter thick. Chop the onion smaller with a knife. 2. Dip chopped vegetables in a pot of boiling water, boil for a little ten minutes, and add broccoli and cauliflower to the florets.
3. Put a bay leaf, salt it out at your discretion, and continue cooking until ready.
4. Remove broccoli and cauliflower inflorescence from the finished soup, remove the lavrushka and chop the soup into puree.
5. Pour the puree soup into a plate, and place the previously laid inflorescences on top.
“Peasant feast” - a simple recipe for hearty soup-puree
• two small leek heads;
• 700 grams of potatoes;
• 300 grams of boiled low-fat ham;
• carrot - 2 pcs .;
• half a tablespoon of cream cheese, “Creamy”;
• 30 grams of “Peasant” oil;
• a small bunch of parsley.
1. Melt butter in a pot and save onion, cut into small slices of onion to transparency.
2. Cut the carrot and potatoes into medium-sized slices or bars, put them to the onions and pour water so that the vegetables are completely covered with it, no more.
3. Add the washed parsley without stalks and the ham cut into small strips. Add salt to your taste, add a little ground black pepper and cook for half an hour at a moderate boil under a lid.
4. On a separate plate with a skimmer, remove all the ham from the soup, two tablespoons of potatoes and one tablespoon of carrot, and beat everything else with a blender or mash.
5. Put the cream soup on the smallest heat, add the cheese and stir the soup until it dissolves.
6. Return the previously laid vegetables, ham to the pan, heat for three minutes and turn off the stove.
Simple cream soup - “Buckwheat”
• chicken breast - 300 grams, fillet;
• two small potatoes;
• half of the average carrot;
• small salad onion;
• four large cauliflower inflorescences; • buckwheat - 2 tbsp. l .;
• half a tablespoon of chopped parsley, fresh.
1. Pour two liters of cold water into sliced chicken fillet and boil for five minutes after boiling.
2. In boiling broth, lower the potatoes, cut into medium-sized bars, grated carrot into fine straw, finely chopped onion and cauliflower florets.
3. Spoon the buckwheat, rinse, dip into the soup, add fine salt and pepper. Cook on low heat for a quarter of an hour.
4. Approximately in a minute before readiness sprinkle with chopped greens.
5. Remove the soup from the stove, chop everything in mashed potatoes and serve. You can put white croutons on top.
Simple recipe for mashed potato soup
• a pound of potatoes, white varieties;
• white onion - one small head;
• small carrot;
• one parsley root;
• 50 grams of “Peasant” oil;
• a tablespoon of white wheat flour;
• two raw yolks;
• 100 ml of cream, 22% fat;
• unsweetened cornflakes.
1. Peeled and finely chopped roots, potatoes, onions, dip in boiling slightly salted water (or broth) and cook until softened.
2. Strain the broth into a separate pan and fry the potatoes and roots there.
3. In a dry frying pan, dry the flour to a delicate cream color, mix it with oil and dilute it with a small amount of broth, possibly with water, so that there are no lumps. Combine with ground mass and mix well.
4. With the sour cream, carefully rub the egg yolks and combine with the wiped soup, warm for a few minutes, avoiding boiling.
5. Sprinkle with cereal and serve.
Simple pumpkin cream soup with mushrooms
• ripe pumpkin - 500 gr .;
• 3 potato tubers;
• one sweet carrot;
• two small tomatoes; • salad onion;
• incomplete glass of heavy cream;
• half a liter of lean (chicken) broth;
• 350 grams of fresh mushrooms, chanterelles;
• red ground hot pepper.
1. Scald tomatoes with boiling water to make it easier to peel, and, cutting in half, remove the seeds.
2. Cut the carrots, tomatoes and potatoes into small ones, and chop the onion finely.
3. In the broth, immediately after boiling, lower the chopped vegetables, add the onion spasserovanny to transparency and cook until softened.
4. Dry the washed chanterelles on a towel and slightly fry in a small amount of oil until ready (about ten minutes).
5. Hot salt soup, add pepper to your taste and blend into a homogeneous mass with a blender. Pour in a thin stream of cream and, having carefully stirred, heat.
6. Pour pumpkin soup in portions, and place fried chanterelles in the center of each one.
Simple Cream Soups - Tricks and Tips
• To make vegetables boil up faster and better, salt the soup only after they are ready.
• Soups seasoned with sour cream and yolks and cream can not be further boiled.
• The better vegetables and cereals boil, the easier it will be to grind them and the cream soup will be more gentle.
• The thick consistency of the soup suggests that it is served warm but not hot.