The use of a multicooker for making relatively simple items like muffins may seem like an excessive burden on modern technology. However, for all its simplicity, cupcakes are often not sufficiently fluffy or overdried.
Using the newfangled device, you are almost guaranteed to get a stable result - chocolate cupcakes are lush, light in taste, beautiful and just melt in your mouth.
Chocolate Muffin in Multicooker - General Cooking Principles
• For baking chocolate muffins in a slow cooker, semi-liquid dough is prepared. Such baking can be both sweet and lean. Eggs and fats must be added to the baking room: butter or margarine. Lean knead without eggs, on refined oil.
• Dark color and chocolate flavor add cocoa or melted bitter chocolate to the product. Often, to obtain a richer chocolate flavor, both products are administered at once.
• In order to make the dough evenly fit during baking, it is recommended to whisk well and lay the products in the sequence described in the recipe.
• In a slow cooker, you can make both simple chocolate muffins and more complex ones with fillings from self-made creams or curd with fruit.
• Bake chocolate muffins in a multicooker with the “Baking” mode. The duration of the program depends not only on the recipe, but also on the power of the multicooker. Therefore, at the end of the set time, you should always check the readiness to pierce a thin stick of wood (with a match or toothpick). If the surface of the stick after a puncture is not visually wet - the cake is ready.
Chocolate muffin in a crock-pot filled with curd and peach
• one and a half glasses of high-quality baking flour;
• frozen cream - 2/3 cup, or 150 gr. oils;
• three eggs;
• a glass of sugar;
• small bag of ripper;
• vanilla powder - 1 sachet;
• four large spoons of natural cocoa.
In the filling: • 200 gr. 9% cottage cheese;
• 50 gr. refined sugar;
• 9% table vinegar;
• a small pinch of salt;
• three spoons of dry starch;
• bag of vanilla;
• 200 gr. ripe or canned peaches.
• powdered sugar.
1. Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
2. Pour the eggs into the bowl, add sugar and whisk well.
3. Refill the baking powder in a tablespoon, top it up with vinegar and stir with the edge of the knife. When it stops fizzling, pour the foam mass into the beaten eggs.
4. Add vanilla, cooled butter, flour mixed with cocoa, and mix well with a whisk. While stirring, lightly whisk to break the flour.
5. In a separate bowl, mash the curd on a sieve. Pour sugar with starch, salt and vanillin, pour in the egg and mix all ingredients intensively.
6. Cut the flesh of peaches into small pieces, half the size of a cherry, and mix with the curd filling.
7. Strongly softened, but not liquid butter, carefully grease the sides and bottom of the cooking bowl. To make the cupcake better “slip out” of it, sprinkle the oil layer with the decoy.
8. Pour half of the dough into the cooking pot and place the curd filling on it. Carefully level and cover with the dough remaining in the bowl.
9. Bake a chocolate cake on the Baking program, when setting the timer for an hour and 20 minutes.
10. Do not reach the finished product immediately, but hold it for 20 minutes with the lid open.
11. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the cooled cake.
Super Chocolate Muffin in Multicooker
• eggs - 3 pcs .;
• a tablespoon of finely ground cocoa;
• 150 gr. 74% chocolate;
• 150 gr. baking flour;
• granulated sugar - 170 gr .;
• 150 gr. butter or margarine;
• 1/4 spoon of factory ripper for dough;
• 100 gr. walnut nucleoli.
1. Break the chocolate bar into squares, cut butter or margarine into slices. Put everything in a small bowl and set it in a water bath so that the bottom does not come into contact with water. Constantly stirring, melt the butter and chocolate into a homogeneous mass, then cool slightly. 2. Pour the eggs into the cooled mass and add sugar, mix the components with a whisk. Stir until all grains of sugar disperse.
3. Add the flour overpowered with cocoa and ripper. Again, stir the mass with a whisk; it should be smooth and uniform, without lumps.
4. Grind the nuts with a combine, put them in chocolate dough and stir again.
5. Cover the bottom and sides of the cooking bowl with parchment smeared with vegetable oil and pour chocolate dough into it.
6. In standard baking mode, cook the cake for forty minutes, then carefully remove the chocolate cake from the multicooker and place it on a grid or a wooden board covered with a cloth before being completely cooled.
Simple chocolate cake in a multicooker with chocolate chips
• 60 gr. bitter, 72% chocolate;
• four eggs;
• 150 gr. refined sugar;
• baking white flour - 130 g .;
• purchased baking powder for dough - 10 g;
• 150 gr. “Creamy” or similar quality margarine.
1. Beat with a mixer at low speed egg with sugar.
2. On a small or medium grater, rub chocolate into the egg mixture.
3. In a small saucepan with moderate heat, melt the margarine, cool and mix it with the egg-chocolate mass.
4. Add the flour connected to the ripper and stir everything well with a spoon or a whisk.
5. Pour the dough into a greased margarine, and then a bowl sprinkled with flour. Close the multicooker lid tightly and start it by setting the “Baking” option on the panel for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the ready-made cupcake in a cooled form from a slow cooker and decorate, sprinkling icing sugar over the top.
Chocolate muffin in a slow cooker with sour cream filling (without eggs)
• 80 ml of fast non-aromatic oil;
• 200 gr. sugar;
• baking soda;
• one glass of drinking water;
• half a spoonful of salt;
• 200 gr. white high-quality flour;
• good quality cocoa - 3 tbsp. l .;
• two spoons of 9% table vinegar;
• vanillin (powder) - a small pinch.
In the filling:
• 150 ml low-fat sour cream;
• two drops of orange extract; • potato starch - 2 tbsp. l .;
• three tablespoons of sugar.
1. Put sour cream in a small container. Add starch, granulated sugar and orange extract. Stir and set aside the filling.
2. In a wide bowl, sift the flour onto the sieve twice. Add, stirring, vanillin, a spoon of soda, granulated sugar, cocoa, salt.
3. In a separate container, combine water with vegetable oil and vinegar.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture and cook the batter.
5. Lubricate the slow cooker with any fat and pour chocolate dough into it.
6. Fill the pastry syringe with sour cream filling, put on a thin nozzle and use it to squeeze the mass into the middle of the dough.
7. Cook on “Baking” forty minutes. Take out of the container only chilled, otherwise it will crumble.
Chocolate muffin in a crock-pot on sour cream in white chocolate
• low-fat, not higher than 20%, sour cream - 1.5 st .;
• sugar - 1, 1/2 cup;
• eggs - 2 pcs .;
• high quality flour - one and a half glasses;
• spoon of vinegar 9%;
• 1 small package of vanilla sugar;
• two spoons of cocoa powder;
• semolina and oil for coating the bowl;
• white chocolate bar and puffed rice for decoration.
1. Thoroughly mix plain and vanilla sugar with cocoa.
2. Pour in sour cream and eggs and whisk vigorously without using a mixer.
3. Then add flour and re-beat.
4. In a tablespoon extinguish a spoon of baking soda by adding vinegar. Pour the sizzling mixture into the dough and whisk again.
5. Lubricate the bottom and side walls of the bowl with oil and sprinkle liberally.
6. Pour the dough into the bowl and program the “Baking” for forty minutes.
7. Carefully remove the hot cupcake from the bowl and cool slightly on a wire rack. To bake the inside slightly moist, wrap the still warm cake with cling film and leave it for a quarter of an hour.
8. Then break the white chocolate into small pieces and melt it in the microwave or with a steam bath.
9. Hot chocolate to coat the cake on all sides and sprinkle with puffed rice.
Custard chocolate muffin in a multicooker with milk
• a glass of pasteurized cow milk;
• one and a half glasses of refined sugar;
• white baking flour - 2 tbsp .;
• one and a half teaspoons of quick soda;
• purchased baking powder - 1.5 tsp;
• small package of vanilla powder;
• half a cup of non-aromatic sunflower oil;
• a glass of boiling water;
• two eggs;
• six large spoons of cocoa powder.
1. Mixer at medium speed, beat eggs with sugar. Without stopping the beating, gradually introduce sunflower oil and slightly warmed milk.
2. Pour the sifted flour into separate dishes. Add soda with ripper, cocoa, vanillin and mix thoroughly until the mixture is evenly colored.
3. Take a spoon and, constantly stirring the liquid sweet mixture, enter into it the whole flour mass.
4. Then, without stopping stirring, pour in boiling water, do not pour the flour.
5. Cover the bottom of the multicooker with oiled parchment, cover the sides with a thin layer of butter and pour the dough into the bowl.
6. Bake chocolate custard for 1.3 hours.
Chocolate muffin in a slow cooker - tricks and useful tips on cooking
• If you need to put baking soda in the cake dough, add it, strictly following the recipe. The excess will change the characteristic porosity of the product and adversely affect its taste.
• If the bowl is well greased with oil, and then sprinkled with semolina, the cake will not stick to its walls.
• When adding melted bitter chocolate, it is recommended to slightly increase the flour rate.
• Any chocolate cake in a slow cooker can be supplemented with candied fruit, prunes, raisins or dried apricots.