Meat pies are considered the most satisfying. They are perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They can have a bite at work or at home, treat friends and please their relatives. In general, it's time to cook! Here are collected the most successful step-by-step recipes for mince pies, which are always obtained.
Minced Pie - General Cooking Principles
Now is very popular pastry from jellied dough. It is prepared on kefir or mayonnaise, sour cream, does not require much time. Below are two different step-by-step recipes for minced pies. For those people who have free time and a great desire to conjure in the kitchen, homemade yeast dough will be an excellent solution. From it the most magnificent pies turn out. If the test is not at all, then you can buy it in the store. Below is a wonderful step by step recipe for a puff pie with minced meat.
What is added to the filling:
• eggs and cheese;
• different vegetables.
Usually these products are fried with minced meat in a pan. But it is not necessary to bring the filling to full readiness, it will come in the oven. It is important to cool at least to a warm state before combining with the dough.
Pies before baking are usually smeared with an egg, but this one is not suitable for all options. If the dough is aspic and liquid, then this will not work. In this case, after cooking, you can grease a drop of vegetable or butter. Not only a beautiful shine will appear, but a pleasant aroma, the crust will become softer.
Pie with minced meat: a step-by-step recipe from yeast dough
The dough is prepared on water and dry yeast, one of the simplest options. In this step-by-step recipe for minced meat pie, you will additionally need boiled rice, you can use the remaining garnish.
• 300 g minced meat;
• 150 g of boiled rice;
• 2 onions;
• 250 ml of water;
• flour and salt;
• 1 tsp. with a mound of yeast;
• 30 g butter;
• 50 ml of vegetable oil;
• 0.5 tablespoons of sugar; • spices, one egg.
1. Knead the dough at least two hours before the planned baking time of the cake. Water is heated to 40 degrees. You can use part of the milk. Pour into a saucepan or into a large bowl.
2. Add half a teaspoon of salt, add granulated sugar and yeast, mix well until dissolved.
3. Add flour, start kneading dough, gradually pour in vegetable oil. We have a lot of smoothness.
4. Cover the dough with a towel, but not very thick. It must allow air to flow. We put in a warm place, you can in the sun or at the battery.
5. If there is no boiled rice, then we take about 60-70 g of dry cereal, wash it. Fill in boiling water and boil until almost ready. Merge the rice into a colander, let it cool down.
6. We cut onions in arbitrary pieces.
7. We send the butter to the pan, melt and heat, put onions and fry.
8. Add minced meat to onions, fry for a few more minutes with it, until the meat is completely bright on all sides. If it produces a lot of juice, then evaporate.
9. Put in the minced spices, stir and turn off.
10. Combine the rice with the meat component of the filling. If it is not salty, then pour a little more salt.
11. After a couple of hours we get the dough, which has already managed to rise well. We divide it into two different parts, make one piece a little more, it will be the bottom of the cake and sides. We roll it first.
12. Transfer the formation to a baking sheet or into a form.
13. Put the stuffing of minced meat with rice.
14. Now roll out the second piece of dough, hide the filling. We connect the edges of the bottom layer and the top of the cake, you can twist them beautifully with flagella.
15. In the center we make a hole, usually it is simply pierced with a finger.
16. Beat the egg, grease the cake.
17. Put in preheated to 200 degrees oven. We bake about 20-25 minutes, look at the color of the crust on the meat pie.
Cabbage pie with minced meat: a step-by-step recipe
Variant of a very satisfying cake that looks more like a second course. Cabbage is best to use juicy white cabbage. If desired, boiled eggs, fried onions or carrots can be added to the filling, we do it to your own taste. The dough in this step-by-step recipe for mince pie is prepared as a semi-liquid aspic. Ingredients
• 500 g of cabbage;
• 0.3-0.4 kg minced meat;
• 200 ml of sour milk;
• 200 g of mayonnaise;
• 10 tablespoons of flour;
• spoon of butter;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• three eggs for dough.
1. Put a large griddle on the stove, add a spoonful of butter. If the meat is not fat, you can more. If minced pork and bacon, then limit ourselves to a few drops of oil. It is enough to lubricate the surface. Without fat stuffing is better not to cook.
2. Put in a minced meat pan, fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Shred white cabbage, mash your hands, shift to mince and fry together for another four minutes. Remove the stuffing from the fire, season with spices, cool.
4. Beat three eggs. You can mix with a whisk or an electric mixer, the blender is no good.
5. Add salt to the eggs, pour the yogurt, add mayonnaise and mix well.
6. Add soda mixed with flour. You do not need to quench, it will be enough acid sour. Whisk well again and immediately pour half into a greased form.
7. Spread the spoon on top of the filling. All immediately dumped a handful of impossible. Otherwise, it will immediately begin to fall to the bottom.
8. Pour the filling with the remaining dough. Again, do not rush, do it carefully with a spoon.
9. Put the cake to bake. The temperature in the oven is 180-190 degrees. By the time the pie with minced meat and cabbage will be cooked for about 35 minutes.
Minced meat pie: a quick step-by-step recipe
There is a lot of recipes of jellied pies, this one of the most successful and it differs in special assembly. The filling does not mix with the cake and does not sink. Meat can be used any. In this step by step recipe for mince pie, boiled eggs are used additionally.
• 1.5 Art. flour;
• three eggs;
• a glass of kefir;
• 0.5 cups of mayonnaise;
• 1 bag ripper;
For the filling:
• 350 g minced meat;
• 100 g onions;
• three eggs;
• oil and spices;
• You can add greens, garlic.
1. Start making the pie better with the filling. Cut the onion, send the vegetable to the pan, fry for a minute. 2. Spread minced meat with onions, cook another five minutes, put salt, pepper, squeeze one clove of garlic. Turn off the stove.
3. In a large bowl break eggs for the dough. Beat a minute. Put the salt, pour the kefir, immediately lay out the mayonnaise. Beat another minute.
4. Fill the dough with flour mixed with the ripper. Beat the mass again one minute.
5. Pour the dough into a mold or onto a spread sheet of foil. Make a thin layer of about half a centimeter.
6. We put the form in the oven for 5-8 minutes, so that the first layer of the pie clutches, the filling does not sink. Temperature 200. We put up, then the bottom does not brown slightly ahead of time.
7. Rub the boiled eggs or cut into cubes.
8. Remove the base of the cake from the oven, spread the minced meat, sprinkle with eggs.
9. Pour over the remaining batter. Level the layer with the back of the spoon.
10. Re-send the cake to the oven. Now we bake it to the ruddy color of the upper crust.
Layer cake with minced meat: a step-by-step recipe (with tomatoes)
Option unrealistic juicy and delicious pastries. Fresh and ripe tomatoes are used in this step-by-step mince pie recipe. They are not added a lot, but it is this ingredient gives an unusual taste.
• 400 g minced meat;
• 2 onions;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• 2 tomatoes;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 500 g of dough;
• egg, spices;
• 30 g of oil.
1. Cut diced peeled onion heads. In general, it can be added more, it will not be worse.
2. Pour oil into a large frying pan, put to warm up. Immediately put the kettle, you need boiling water.
3. Pour onion into butter, fry for a minute, add minced meat, cook for about five minutes, season with spices, salt and throw a slice of garlic. Cool stuffing.
4. Grate cheese, combine with minced meat.
5. On the tomatoes, incise the skin, pour them with boiling water for a minute, rinse with cold water and remove the thin skin. Cut the peeled tomatoes into small pieces or slices.
6. Remove the dough from the freezer, let it lie at room temperature for about half an hour, then unroll and roll out to make it cut into two layers. One does more, it will be the bottom of the cake with sides. We post it in the form. 7. Distribute the stuffing stuffed with onions and cheese.
8. Top with slices of prepared tomatoes.
9. On the second piece of dough we make several holes and transfer it to the pie. While the edges do not pinch.
10. Shake the egg, moisten the brush and gently pass through all the edges of the cake so that the dough becomes sticky.
11. After that, the ends can be glued.
12. Bake the cake for about half an hour at 200 degrees.
Minced Pie - Tips and Tricks
• The oven always warms up beforehand. If you put the cake in a cold oven, the yeast dough will spoil, crust. Short pastry dries, it will be hard, it will not crumble. Puff pastry types do not tolerate temperatures below 200 degrees, the cake will not be very tasty.
• You can cook not only meat or fish on the foil, but also pies. It will keep the dishes clean and can also serve as a form. It is especially convenient to use a foil for filler dough, which still strives to stick.
• If the cake is not very beautiful on top, then you can sprinkle it with a thin layer of cheese at the end of baking and still brown.
• Is the cake hard? Hot baking should be immediately covered with a towel folded in several layers. The crust will go away, it will become softer.
• If the bottom of the cake is burnt, you need to gently turn it over and clean this side with a knife, you can use the rough side of the grater.