Pies in a slow cooker are different from those cooked in the oven.
First of all, the simplicity of the process.
No need to worry that baking will burn or remain moist inside.
Just follow the recipe. All must succeed!
Pie with cabbage in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
In a slow cooker, a baking program is used to make cakes. Depending on the model, the duration is 50-60 minutes. Usually this time is enough for baking a pie with cabbage. If you are confused by the white top, you can always turn the product on the opposite side and allow the crust to roast.
Usually, the cake is formed directly in the bowl before baking, so that the size of the product coincides. If a batter is used, it is simply poured into a greased container. Cabbage is used for filling different: fresh, pickled, fried. All sorts of vegetables are added to it: tomatoes, onions, carrots, garlic. Often put meat products, mushrooms, boiled eggs and various fish.
Recipe 1: Pie with cabbage in a slow cooker
For this quick pie with cabbage in a multi-cooker, the dough is cooked on kefir and takes only a few minutes. Therefore, it is better to first prepare the filling, so as not to delay the process.
• standard glass of flour;
• three eggs;
• one glass of kefir;
• 0.5 bags of baking powder.
For minced meat:
• cabbage 300 grams;
• three spoons of butter;
• A slice of cheese 70-100 grams;
1. Stuffing for the cake does not necessarily cook in a slow cooker, you can fry vegetables in a pan. We act in a convenient way.
2. Pour the oil, fry the onion in it. We throw cabbage, chopped finely and fry too, season with spices, cool.
3. Put the grated cheese to the cooled cabbage and the filling is ready.
4. Pour a pinch of salt into a clean bowl, break eggs and pour kefir. Beat the minute with a mixer.
5. Pour flour into dough and then baking ripper. Beat another minute. 6. Lubricate with a drop of oil a bowl of the slow cooker, pour a thin layer of dough.
7. Spread the cabbage filling with cheese, pour the remnants of the dough.
8. Close and bake for 50 minutes.
Recipe 2: Yeast pie with cabbage in a slow cooker
Recipe air and soft cake from yeast dough. Of course, such a dough takes time to ripen, but baking turns out valid.
• 1 multi-glass of water (or take as much milk);
• salt 0.5 tsp;
• 0.44 kg of flour;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• 1 tsp. with a mountain of yeast;
In the filling:
• 1 onion;
• 1 carrot;
• 0.5 kg of cabbage.
1. We take water warmed up. Measure out the glass from the multicooker. You can take milk or whey, there is no difference.
2. Add sugar to the liquid with yeast, throw salt, then pour in the oil and break the egg. All thoroughly shaken. Pour the flour, knead the dough.
3. We shift to a large bowl, cover, wait for the volume to increase three times. It may take about two hours.
4. While the dough reaches the desired state, cut the onion, cabbage, grate the carrot.
5. Fry for the filling, first carrots with onions, then add the cabbage. At the end season with salt, pepper.
6. We take out the lush dough and roll out of it a large layer of rectangular shape.
7. Spread the filling and twist a long roll.
8. Put the roll in the form of a snail in a greased cup of the multicooker. Let stand warm for 15 minutes.
9. Cooking on the program "Baking" 50 minutes on one side. Then you need to gently turn the product. Cooking on the same mode for another quarter of an hour.
Recipe 3: Lazy pie with cabbage in the “Mixed” multicooker
For this cake, also, the dough is kneaded on kefir. Although, it is similarly possible to take yogurt and ryazhenka. But for the filling, cabbage does not even need to be fried, everything is much simpler and easier.
• 0.5 kg of cabbage;
• 0.1 kg flour;
• sugar 1 tsp;
• 80 ml of kefir;
• three eggs;
• baking powder 0.3 spoons
• 2 spoons of crackers or decoys;
• a piece of butter; • onion garlic.
1. Chop the cabbage into small straws, you can use the grater. Onions or garlic, too, finely chopped, but you can without them. Salt vegetables and grind the filling with your hands. Leave to stand.
2. Beat eggs and kefir, put a pinch of salt and sugar, which will allow the cake to become ruddy.
3. Add flour to dough and throw baking powder, beat well until smooth.
4. Pour the dough into the cabbage and stir well.
5. Rub the container from the multicooker inside a piece of butter, you can take the margarine. Sprinkle with crackers, they will not let the cake stick to the pot.
6. Spread the cabbage in the dough, level the layer for the same thickness.
7. Cooking on the program "Baking" full cycle, that is about 50 minutes.
Recipe 4: Pie with cabbage in a slow cooker from ready-made dough
Puff pastry is an indispensable product for making various pies (including cabbage). You need two small layers or you can cut one piece in half. Also in the stuffing are boiled eggs, but you can not put.
• 0.7 kg of cabbage;
• 4 boiled eggs;
• 1 egg raw;
• dill greens.
1. Shred cabbage and onions, fry a little in the pan along with the butter. You can use lard or any fat, tasty with melted butter.
2. Cool the cabbage, add chopped boiled eggs, sprinkle with some chopped greens and stir.
3. Remove the dough in advance if it was in the freezer.
4. Cut out a mug from each layer. One is made equal to the bottom of the multicooker, the second is 10 centimeters more.
5. We put a large flat cake on the bottom of the greased container, straighten the sides.
6. Shift cabbage filling.
7. The second flat cake is well lubricated with an egg and this side is laid on the filling.
8. Edge connect, glue. If the dough is dry, you can grease another egg.
9. Make a couple of holes, close the slow cooker.
10. Bake the cake for 50 minutes. Then, after the signal, we take out the blades and turn over. Cooking for another 10-15 minutes, including the program for a new cycle.
Recipe 5: Pie with cabbage in a slow cooker from dough on sour cream
The option of another batter for the pie pie with cabbage in a slow cooker. In the filling, you can add any minced meat or canned fish.
• 250 grams of sour cream;
• a glass of flour;
• 3 eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 70 grams of oil drain.
For the filling:
• 0.4 kg of cabbage;
• 0.2 kg minced meat (can a can of canned fish);
1. Fry cabbage in butter until soft. If minced meat is added, then cook with it. Canned fish can be added to the already prepared stuffing, pre-mashed with a fork.
2. Beat the eggs immediately with sour cream, put the softened butter. We throw flour, salt and add hydrated soda. Stir.
3. Pour half of the dough into the slow cooker, put the stuffing, try not to deepen so that it does not fail.
4. Pour the rest of the dough on top and turn on the Baking program.
5. Cooking a full-cycle cake, on average, it is 50 minutes. If you are confused by the bright top, you can turn it over and fry for another 15 minutes.
Recipe 6: Layer cake with sauerkraut in a slow cooker
Another version of puff pie in a slow cooker with cabbage from purchased dough. This time one big layer is required, it is possible to connect two pieces.
• 0.5 kg sauerkraut;
• puff pastry (about 0.5 kg);
• 2 onions;
• butter slice;
• some vegetable oil.
1. Heat up butter in a skillet, put chopped onion and cook for five minutes.
2. We shift to the onions squeezed cabbage. Ate it sour, then you can soak for five minutes in cold water, and then squeeze well.
3. Add the cabbage to the pan, fry with onions until soft.
4. Roll the layer into an oblong cake or into a rectangle.
5. Spread sauerkraut, roll up roll.
6. Lubricate the multicooker with vegetable oil, shift the roll, fold in a spiral.
7. Bake this cake 50 minutes. If desired, you can then turn it over and fry the opposite side.
Recipe 7: Mushroom pie with cabbage in a slow cooker
To make such a pie, the dough is mixed in mayonnaise with soft cottage cheese. Mushrooms can be used any pickled.
• three eggs;
• 5 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 5 spoons of cottage cheese;
• 1.5 tsp. baking ripper;
• 220 grams of flour;
• spoon of sugar.
For the filling:
• 500 grams of cabbage;
• 200 grams of mushrooms;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• onions, carrots as desired.
1. Chop the cabbage in the usual way, fry in a pan or in a slow cooker. Optionally add onions and carrots. Cooling down.
2. Cut the pickled mushrooms and send in the cabbage.
3. For the dough, beat all eggs with salt and a spoonful of sugar, in the process we introduce soft cottage cheese and add mayonnaise.
4. It remains only to pour ripper and stir it all with flour. If not very soft cottage cheese was used, then you can pour a few spoons of kefir.
5. Pour half of the dough into a greased bowl, unfold the filling and again cover the dough.
6. Bake an hour until ready. On request, 10 minutes before the end we turn over to toast on the other side.
Pie with cabbage in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• If raw onions are put in the cabbage filling, it is best to pickle it in vinegar. This will kill the bitterness, make the filling more interesting and tasty.
• To make the filling gentle and homogeneous, you only need to shred thin leaves of cabbage, the veins and dense parts should be set aside immediately.
• It is most convenient to turn the cake using the steamer tray. It is used as a stand, then the product is tilted back, but by the other side.