Red hut not corners, and pies.
Everybody knows this proverb, but not everyone has time to make homemade pastries.
And here will help out quick recipes for pies in a hurry.
Such pastries will appreciate the simplicity, speed and ease of preparation.
Whip up in the oven - the general principles of cooking
For quick quick cakes, do not use classic yeast dough. It takes several hours to ferment and can delay preparation for half a day. Basically, they prepare simplified versions of pies on a liquid, sandy or purchased dough.
What kind of stuffing is used for pies:
• vegetables and mushrooms;
• meat, poultry, sausages;
• jam, jam, jams;
• fruits and berries;
• canned foods;
You can add all kinds of spices, spices, herbs and other ingredients that improve the taste. If liquid dough is used, then the product should not be lubricated before baking. If the cake is made from puff or any other thick dough, then it can be smeared with an egg.
Recipe 1: A quickie in the oven with cabbage
Recipe jellied pie in a hurry in the oven, which is prepared with a filling of cabbage. Vegetable can be fried in advance to reduce cooking time. But you can also take sauerkraut for the cake, it will also be very tasty.
• 0.14 kg of flour;
• 0.25 kg of kefir;
• 2 tsp. salts;
• 50 grams of butter;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.5 kg of cabbage;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
1. We throw a piece of butter in a pan and melt it. You can use and vegetable oil, but it turns out tastier.
2. Add shredded cabbage, fry until soft and season with spices. To taste, you can add onions, carrots, mushrooms, minced meat, fish to the filling. Cooling down. 3. Put the salt and soda in kefir, stir it. Add eggs, whip, put salt. That's all! The dough will turn out to be viscous, but not very liquid.
4. Pour half the mass into the form, then lay out the cabbage and dough on top again.
5. Put 180 degrees in the oven and bake until done. It takes an average of 45 minutes.
Recipe 2: A quickie in the oven with apples
This recipe is very similar to the classic charlotte, but for a quick whip up you need even less time. Therefore, immediately turn on the oven. We put 180 degrees and immediately prepare the dough.
• 3 eggs;
• 3 apples;
• 170 grams of sugar;
• 1 cup flour;
• 1 tsp. baking powder;
• 20 grams of butter;
• 2 tablespoons of semolina.
1. The dough is prepared very quickly, so immediately cut into slices apples. To clean the skin or not - a personal matter.
2. Immediately grease with butter form. You do not need to melt a piece, just rub the inside and sprinkle with semolina thickly.
3. Charlotte requires beating the dough into a fluffy mass, which can take a long time. We will not do this, and a ripper will add pomp to the cake. Smash the eggs and beat with sugar for a couple of minutes. Immediately put the flour with baking powder.
4. Pour the dough into the form (half), scatter the apples and again the dough. If it is not enough, then draw a semblance of a mesh with a spoon.
5. Bake until ready about half an hour.
Recipe 3: A quickie cake in a puff pastry oven
It is difficult to find pastries easier than a quick puff pastry cake. Especially if the filling is ready. In our case, mashed potatoes are used. To taste add fried onions, mushrooms, meat and everything that is convenient for our dear one. If the mash is left after lunch, then you can crumble a piece of sausage into it or add grated cheese.
• 1 pack of puff pastry (0.4-0.5 kg);
• 0.7-0.8 kg mashed potatoes;
• 1 egg. Cooking
1. We get dough, preferably in advance. It should not be frozen. Roll out a rectangular layer on the table and divide in half. It is desirable that the size matches the pan or shape.
2. Beat the egg with a pinch of salt, lubricate the edges of both layers.
3. One piece of dough sent to the baking sheet. We spread on him the filling of mashed potatoes. As already mentioned, she can have any additive.
4. We cover with a free layer and connect the edges smeared with egg. You can twist them beautifully flagella. It is important that the bond is strong.
5. Now on the cake you need to make a few holes through which steam will come out during baking. If there are remnants of dough, then you can blind and jewelry.
6. Now the future masterpiece is smeared with the remains of an egg and sent for baking. Since the filling is ready to eat, bring the dough to readiness and do it at a temperature of 200.
Recipe 4: A quickie cake in the oven “Fritter”
Another version of a quickie pie from a very unusual, but simple dough. For sprinkling need butter or margarine. By default, apples are used for the filling. But you can always take pears, quince, bananas, berries or use assorted.
• 5 tablespoons sugar;
• 6 tablespoons of flour;
• 4 spoons of butter;
• 1 pinch of cinnamon (optional);
• 2 scoops of breadcrumbs;
• 3 apples.
1. Clean the apples and, bypassing the middle with the seeds, cut them into slices. Add cinnamon and two spoons of prescription sugar.
2. Combine the remaining sugar with flour and butter. Rubbing hands. If the oil is solid, then you can first use a knife and chop up the mass directly in a bowl. It will turn out loose crumb. When squeezed in a fist, it will keep its shape a little, and then crumble.
3. Lubricate the form, sprinkle with breadcrumbs. You can also use semolina.
4. Putting apples. Immediately all.
5. We pour out the prepared loose dough, level it with our hands so that it falls between the slices of apples and a little made up the fruit. 6. Now send the lazy cake into the oven, bake at 200 degrees until a beautiful crust. An average of twenty minutes.
Recipe 5: A quickie in the oven with Terkin jam
Also, this quickie pie in the oven has other names, for example, “Grated”. But it does not matter, the main thing is that it is actually prepared easily, quickly and from the most affordable products. Instead of jam, you can take the jam, jam.
• pack of butter 0.2 or margarine;
• 0.25 kg of sugar;
• 2 eggs;
• 4 cups flour;
• 0.5 tsp. vinegar;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• 1 glass of jam.
1. The oil should be soft. Pound it with sugar, you can use a mixer to get faster.
2. Then add the vanilla with the eggs, stir and put the hydrated soda. The last is flour, pour 3.5 cups.
3. Separate the fourth part from the dough and add flour residues to it. We make a cool piece and while throwing it in the freezer.
4. Lay the remaining dough on a baking sheet in the form of a layer. Since it is soft, it is easy to do, even without a rolling pin. If you want to use it, then do not forget to sprinkle dough well with flour.
5. We spread jam on a layer or any other, but sweet stuffing.
6. We take the dough out of the freezer, take a grater and rub it on the cake. We use large holes so that the chips are not too small.
7. Bake the cake in the oven for about twenty minutes. Cut it hot and then cool it.
Recipe 6: A quickie in the oven “Fish”
Recipe cake from quick dough in mayonnaise. For the filling, a can of canned fish in oil is used, as well as potatoes.
• 0.2 kg of mayonnaise;
• 1 can of canned food;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• 2-3 potatoes;
• 100 ml of kefir;
• pinch of soda;
• salt, sugar;
1. Break eggs, salt and put a pinch of sugar to improve the taste of the cake, and it is beautifully roasted. Stir. 2. Add mayonnaise, kefir with a pinch of soda and gradually introduce flour. Adjust the thickness of the test. It should not get too thick and will resemble sour cream.
3. We clean the potatoes and cut into thin slices. Mash tinned fish into small pieces with a fork.
4. With a prescription spoon of oil, grease the form and pour out 2/3 of the dough. Spread evenly and spread the potato slices.
5. Top evenly distribute canned fish.
6. With the help of 180 degrees. Baking time from 35 to 50 minutes, depending on the height and diameter of the cake.
Recipe 7: A quickie in the oven with onions and an egg
A quick cake with spring onions and an egg that smells of summer. To prepare the dough need kefir. But you can also use ryazhenka, liquid sour cream or yogurt.
• 0.4 liters of kefir;
• 1.5 tsp. baking powder;
• 4 eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 160 grams of cream. oils;
• 0.2 kg of green onions;
• 0.28 kg of flour.
1. Boil two eggs and cut into cubes. Combine with chopped green onions, salt and stir. We set aside. Also in the stuffing, you can add a little dill or any other greens.
2. Beat the remaining eggs with a whisk with salt and sugar, add kefir, melted butter and add flour with a ripper. They need to be combined and preferably sieved.
3. Stir the dough and half pour into the form.
4. Top pouring the filling and pour the remaining dough.
5. Bake for half an hour. Temperature 200.
Recipe 8: A quickie in the oven with sausage and cheese
Recipe another cake in a hurry from the batter. For the filling, any sausage is used, you can take sausages, boiled meat, chicken.
• 200 ml of milk;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 200 grams of sausage;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 20 grams of oil for the form;
• 4 spoons of crackers;
• 3 cloves of garlic; • 1 tsp. ripper.
1. Melt the butter to a liquid state, let cool.
2. Beat the eggs and a pinch of salt, add milk and then add melted butter. You can do all this with a mixer, it will be fast.
3. Add the flour and ripper, stir, and the dough is cooked.
4. Sausage should be cut into cubes or straws, also cheese. Or all just rubbed large. You can also add a little fresh dill, any spices to the filling.
5. Lubricate the oil form, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and unfold the filling.
6. Pour on top of cooked dough and immediately send bake. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
7. We take out, immediately cut into pieces and turn over to the other side. A delicious sausage and cheese filling will be on top.
Whip up in the oven - tips and tricks
• Quickly knead the dough for any cake using a mixer. If the mass is thick, then use special nozzles in the form of spirals. They are intended for the test.
• Jellied cakes do not like juicy and wet fillings. They inhibit the preparation of the crumb itself, the taste of which can also suffer.
• If the filling in the cake is not quite reached readiness, then you can put the pastries for a couple of minutes in the microwave.
• Has the crust on the cake turned out to be thick and dry? It is easy to fix! Hot product just need to lubricate a piece of butter.
• Any cake will be nicer if you sprinkle the top with sesame, nuts, any seeds or poppy seeds.