The benefits of fresh vegetables and fruits are usually associated with vitamins, but in fact their value is not only in vitamins. Both fresh and boiled vegetables are good for digestion, so they should probably be included daily in the diet. Today we will share with you the recipe for a simple but very interesting salad of fresh cucumbers, leaf lettuce, pepper and canned corn. Before cooking salad, try the greens - is there a bitter taste in cucumbers and lettuce. To remove the bitterness, cucumbers should be peeled, and the salad soak in cold water. Very often, leafy salads are very bitter and need to be “bleached” in addition - soak for several days in a dark place (you can in the fridge).
- cucumbers (medium size) - 2 pcs .;
- lettuce leaves;
- 1 Bulgarian pepper;
- 1 small jar of corn (200 g).
1. Prepare all the necessary products for the salad. Rinse the vegetables and dry them with a paper towel from excessive moisture, open a jar of corn and drain the brine.
2. Fresh cucumbers can be peeled, if desired, so the salad will be more tender. Cut them into medium-sized straws, and pour out the liquid that has stood out in the process.
3. In the salad bowl, pour the sliced cucumbers and add canned corn. At will and taste, you can add a little more or less.
4. We cut the Bulgarian pepper into two parts and peel it off the legs and seeds. After that, like cucumbers, cut into strips.
5. In the container with cucumbers and corn add chopped bell pepper. Salad leaves can also be cut into large squares, or simply tear into the bowl with your hands.
6. Now the salad needs to be refilled. To do this, you can use as an ordinary oil (vegetable or olive), and special sauces (for example, from lemon juice, oil and mustard).
7. Mix the salad thoroughly, distribute it in portions, decorating with a sprig of fresh dill. This salad will turn out not only very tasty, but also useful.