Salad with beans, crackers, corn and cheese - a dish both nourishing, tasty, and easy to prepare. It is quite possible to serve for lunch or dinner, not adding anything else, for example, a side dish or meat dish. Fresh greens are needed in a salad for a brighter appearance, as well as for a pleasant “crunch”. In principle, fresh greens in the form of parsley, dill, basil or “Iceberg” leaves will be appropriate in any salad.
- 3 tbsp. l boiled beans;
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce;
- 70 g of hard cheese;
- 150 g canned corn;
- 1-2 slices of bread;
- 1/5 tsp. salts;
- 3 pinches of spices;
- 1 tbsp. l frying oils;
- 3 sprigs of fresh dill;
- 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients - using a can opener, open a jar of canned corn, pick the right amount. Beans are better to cook in advance, as this can take a lot of time. And to further reduce the cooking time, soak the beans for a few hours in cool water.
2. Wash fresh herbs and pat dry with a towel, then chop finely and put them in a salad bowl.
3. Put canned sweet corn into the salad bowl.
4. Also send the boiled beans to the salad bowl. Any variety will do. When you cook it - make sure that it does not boil over. Then the salad will look more neat.
5. Hard cheese can be taken any more salty or unleavened, with spices and spices. Grate it on a coarse grater or cut into small cubes, put it in a salad bowl.
6. Season salad with mayonnaise - any fat content will be suitable, as well as homemade product prepared in various ways.
7. Cut one or two pieces of wheat (rye, wheat-rye bread) into small cubes. Fry the slices of bread in vegetable oil for a couple of minutes on low heat until golden brown.
8. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
9. Put the mayonnaise salad on the dish and garnish with croutons, serve immediately.