Korean carrot - an appetizer with a sizzling flavor.
It can be used alone or as an ingredient for the Delight salads.
These are wonderful dishes with bright flavors and they are all very easy to prepare.
Delight salad with Korean carrots - general principles of cooking
Salads "Delight" are mixed and layered. But in fact, the ingredients of any puff salad can simply be mixed together. Conversely, lay out any salad in layers.
Korean carrots can be used homemade or purchased. There are also no restrictions on acuity. If not enough pepper, you can always add it. Lovers of fresh dishes is better to use unsharp carrots.
What makes the salad “Delight”:
• meat, chicken, liver;
• vegetables, mushrooms;
• cheese, eggs;
• crab sticks.
For filling can be used vegetable oil or mayonnaise. Fresh greens are often added to salads. But you need to be careful with the spices, as they are usually enough in carrots.
Recipe 1: Delight Salad with Korean Carrots and Crab Sticks
The peculiarity of the “Delight” salad with crab sticks and carrots in Korean is a pleasant spicy taste with a sweetish hint. Corn is used canned.
• 200 grams of carrots in Korean;
• 200 grams of crab sticks;
• 150 grams of corn;
• 100 grams of fresh cucumber;
• 2 eggs (boiled);
• 150 grams of mayonnaise.
1. Crab sticks are thawed in advance, cleared of film, cut into slices or cubes.
2. We cut eggs and fresh cucumbers into cubes, send them to chopsticks.
3. Add corn and Korean carrots. Pre-merge with marinade products.
4. Add mayonnaise and you're done! You can add salt, if not enough and pepper for sharpness. Salad can be immediately served on the table, so it does not need soak.
Recipe 2: Delight Salad with Korean Carrot, Breast and Prune
For spicy “Delight” salad with Korean carrots, it is advisable to pre-boil a piece of chicken breast and cool well to make a neat cut. The dish is collected in layers on a flat plate or in a deep container. Ingredients
• 150 grams of carrots in Korean;
• 50 grams of prunes;
• 200 grams of boiled breast;
• 3 boiled eggs;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 180 grams of mayonnaise.
For decoration, we use parsley leaves, but you can also use other greens.
1. Soak prunes in warm water until soft, cut into strips and pour out the first layer.
2. Cut the cooled chicken breast into strips, lay them on prunes, salt and lightly grease with mayonnaise.
3. Squeeze carrots from excess marinade, cut into 2 cm pieces and spread over chicken. This layer is not smeared.
4. Now a layer of boiled eggs. They can be rubbed or simply cut into cubes. Salt and sandwich sauce.
5. The finishing layer is grated cheese, which must also be lubricated so that the chips do not dry out.
6. Give the salad to soak at least an hour. We decorate the dish with fresh parsley leaves before serving, so that they do not wilt too soon.
Recipe 3: Delight Salad with Korean Carrots and Liver
For this “Delight” salad, in addition to Korean carrots, you will need chicken or beef liver. To cut it neatly, it is advisable to freeze the product a little.
• 250 grams of carrots;
• 3 eggs;
• 2 tablespoons of flour;
• 200 grams of liver;
• 1 onion;
• salt, sugar;
• 1 spoon of vinegar;
• some oil;
1. We clean onion bulb and cut into thin half rings. Dilute vinegar in 100 ml of water, add a spoonful of butter and a pinch of sugar, stir. Put onion and pickle.
2. Liver, cut into strips and fry in a frying pan until golden brown.
3. Fork, beat eggs, add flour, salt and bake 2 pancakes in a greased pan.
4. Combine the carrots with the cooled liver.
5. Squeeze the onions from the marinade and throw in the salad.
6. Cut the egg pancakes into strips, pour them into a bowl.
7. Add a little mayonnaise, if necessary, then salt. Mix and ready! It is advisable to let the salad stand for a little to combine flavors and soak the liver.
Recipe 4: Delight Salad with Korean Carrots and Oranges
An unusual version of the salad "Delight" with Korean carrots. Going in layers. Oranges give a special taste, instead of which grapefruit can be used in the same way. Ingredients
• 180 grams of carrots;
• 2 oranges;
• 150 grams of Adygei cheese;
• 70 grams of hard cheese;
• 7 spoons of mayonnaise.
1. Clear the oranges, divide into slices and cut into 1 cm pieces. We put on the bottom of the salad bowl or simply deep bowls.
2. Now lay out the Korean carrot. To make it easy to recruit a salad, you need to shorten it. Just put on a cutting board and cut with a knife every 2 centimeters.
3. Cut Adygei cheese into small cubes, put them in a new layer and lubricate with mayonnaise. We use all at once.
4. Rub hard cheese on top, spread the chips with your hands and you're done! You do not need to stand and soak in the dish, you can use it immediately.
Recipe 5: Delight Salad with Korean Carrots and Ham
In fact, this salad can be admired! A delicious snack that is very easy to make. Peas use canned.
• 300 grams of carrots in Korean;
• 300 grams of ham;
• 100 grams of peas;
• 1 onion;
• 4 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 150 grams of hard cheese;
• 4 boiled eggs.
1. Cut the ham into strips and combine with carrots.
2. Add green peas to them.
3. Cut the onion into small cubes, put in a colander and scald with boiling water. Cool and ship to ham with carrots and peas.
4. Three large cheese and put in a salad.
5. Chop eggs and combine with the main ingredients.
6. It remains to fill the salad with mayonnaise and you're done! If necessary, add dill herbs or onion to the appetizer.
Recipe 6: Delight Salad with Korean Carrots, Mushrooms and Chicken
Marinated mushrooms are ideal for this salad, as they do not require cutting and look very nice in a dish. But you can put other mushrooms, if these are not.
• 300 grams of carrots;
• 200 grams of honey agaric;
• 3 cucumbers (fresh);
• 350 grams of chicken;
• 5 spoons of butter;
• 0.5 tsp. seasonings for chicken.
1. Cut the chicken into strips, mix with seasoning and fry in a skillet with two spoons of butter. Cool and shift to bowl.
2. Add carrots to chicken, marinade can not merge.
3. Cut the cucumbers into strips and also put them in the dish. 4. Now it's time. Put them in a colander, wash them with cold water, let them drain and put them in the salad.
5. Add leftover oil and you're done! To taste you can add greens, hot peppers, mustard spoon.
Recipe 7: Delight Salad with Korean Carrots and Beef
The recipe for a hearty and appetizing salad. Beef is used boiled, but you can fry or take baked meat.
• 150 grams of beef;
• 150 grams of carrots;
• 1 onion;
• 2 pickled cucumbers;
• 1 sweet pepper;
• salt, black pepper, vinegar;
• 3 spoons of butter.
1. Dilute vinegar with water, should make a sour marinade. Cut onion rings and lower, let stand for half an hour, you can more.
2. Cut the beef into pieces, fold in a bowl.
3. Add the chopped sweet peppers.
4. Cucumbers also cut and send to the rest of the ingredients.
5. Put the carrots, pickled onions, mix.
6. Fill with oil, if not enough salt, then add. Also adjust the sharpness with black pepper.
Delight salad with Korean carrots - useful tips and tricks
• If Korean carrots are used in flaky salads, then cut the straw into short pieces. Otherwise the dish will be difficult to take from the plate, the appearance and layers will be broken.
• If the salad is dressed with mayonnaise, then the liquid from the Korean carrot should be drained. If oil dressing is used, then it can be replaced with a marinade from a Korean snack or diluted.
• No mayonnaise? Add salt, pepper, a little vinegar to the sour cream, you can put mustard, stir, and season the salad! To taste the sauce will turn out no worse than mayonnaise.
• Peresalili salad? Add boiled eggs or fresh cucumbers to it. And you can both. They dilute the spoiled dish, while both products are perfectly combined with Korean carrots.