You will not find a more delicate combination for salad than mushrooms, hard cheese and mayonnaise. In principle, this trio itself is already ready and even a festive salad, but their taste can be supplemented. The bulb will add freshness and spiciness, the meat - the heartiness, and the croutons - so desired by our taste buds crunch.
By the way, crackers can not only be put on top to decorate the salad, but also added inside, however, to get the perfect taste, the salad must be mixed shortly before serving (not right before serving). In this case, the croutons will have time to soften a little, and inside they will remain crunchy.
- salty crackers - 100 g;
- marinated mushrooms - 150 g;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- beef meat - 150 g;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt - pinch;
- freshly ground black pepper.
1. First you need to boil the meat: put it in cold water and set it on fire. When the broth boils, salt it and turn off the gas, leaving the meat to cook for about 45 minutes.
2. We cut mushrooms into two parts. The cooled meat is cut into pieces of medium size. We send the ingredients in a deep container.
3. Cut the hard cheese into large cubes, ship to the rest of the products.
4. Salt the dish, season with black pepper and add a few tablespoons of mayonnaise.
5. We spread the salad in a bowl, put the croutons on top, decorate with greens and serve.