Pies are among the most popular types of baking in our country. They can be made sweet and savory. Recipes fillers for savory baking invented many, and their list is constantly growing. One of the classic is considered to be stuffing for pies with eggs and onions, but it can also be very different. Its taste will vary depending on which onions are used ¬ green or bulb. Often in the stuffing put other products: rice, meat, fish, potatoes. From this the taste of the finished dish is transformed even more. There are so many options for egg-onion stuffing that it is hard not to find one that will appeal to even the most captious gourmet.
Stuffing for pies from eggs and onions in the classic version is prepared very simply. Even the hostess, who is just beginning to master the basics of culinary skill, can make her. There are more difficult options when you need to cook meat, fish, offal for the filling. It may require at least a little experience. Knowing a few moments will help to cope with the preparation of onion filling and eggs for pies, even to an inexperienced cook.
- Eggs usually put boiled eggs in a pie stuffing. So that they do not crack during cooking and after they are well cleaned, add a spoonful of salt to the pan in which they are cooked. Sometimes eggs are put into the filling raw. This is advisable to do, if you want to seal too loose the filler.
- To make a viscous stuffing from boiled eggs and onions, add vegetable or melted butter to it. With creamy filling it turns out tastier.
- Eggs for the filling are usually cut into small cubes, but they can also be rubbed. Then the filling with them will be more tender and less crumbly.
- If onions are used for the filling, it is pre-fried in oil. Green onion is enough to wash, dry, finely chop with a knife.
- Often rice is added to the stuffing with egg and onion. His or any other cereal before use must be boiled.
- Meat or fish, if they are used to make a filling, is pre-cooked, subjected to heat treatment. If you want these products turned out juicy, immerse them in already boiling water, add salt at the end of cooking. In the broth when cooking well add carrots and onions.
- Before forming the pies, the filling needs to be cooled, otherwise the dough will become viscous, the pies will come out tasteless.
It is possible to cook both baked and fried pies with onions and eggs. The choice depends on the culinary preferences of the culinary specialist.
A classic recipe for filling for pies with eggs and green onions
- chicken egg - 4-5 pcs. (depending on size);
- green onions - 100 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- salt - to taste.
- Melt the butter, let it cool slightly.
- Wash the bow, shake off the water. Put on a napkin so that it absorbs excess moisture. Then the onions will dry faster.
- Boil eggs until ready. Put them under a stream of cold water so that they cool faster. Free from the shell, finely chop with a knife, put in a bowl.
- Finely chop the onion. Put to the eggs, mix.
- Salt the filling, pour in the prepared oil, mix again.
- Wait until the filling has cooled, and use it for its intended purpose.
Butter in the recipe can be replaced by vegetable, but it is not recommended to replace it with spread or margarine - they are less useful and can give a specific flavor to the filling.
Stuffing for pies with egg and onions
- chicken egg - 4-5 pcs .;
- onions - 0, 2 kg;
- hard or semi-hard cheese - 70 g;
- fresh greens (dill, parsley) - 50 g;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - how much will leave.
- Wash, dry greens. Smaller chop it with a knife.
- Boil eggs hard, cool under cold running water, clean.
- Grate the grated eggs with large holes.
- Chop cheese in the same way and mix with eggs.
- Free the bulbs from the husk, cut into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, put onions in it. Fry it on low heat until it becomes soft and becomes golden. Transfer it to other products.
- Pour chopped greens, pepper and salt. Mix well.
Once the filling has cooled, it will be ready for use for making pies. Melted cheese will make it more viscous and tasty, but you can do without it.
Stuffing for pies with egg, green onions and rice
- chicken egg - 3 pcs .;
- rice - 80 g;
- green onions - 50 g;
- butter - 40 g;
- salt - to taste.
- Rinse the rice well, boil it in salted water, without bringing it to a little ready. Cool it down.
- Wash, dry and chop the green onions.
- Cool the eggs hard-boiled under cold running water, peel, cut into small cubes.
- Melt the butter.
- Fold rice, egg and onion in a bowl. Add butter to it, add salt if necessary.
- Stir the filling.
The filling prepared according to this recipe is juicy and nourishing. She likes almost everyone, while relatively inexpensive.
Stuffing for pies with egg, onions and meat
- pork or beef pulp - 0, 3 kg;
- chicken egg - 3 pcs .;
- onions - 100 g;
- refined vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
- Boil the meat, cool it, cut it into pieces and roll through the meat grinder. Place the ground meat in a bowl.
- Eggs boil hard boiled. Cool them under running cold water, peel and finely chop with a knife, send to the meat.
- Peel onions, cut into small cubes. Fry it until soft in the heated vegetable oil. Along with the oil shift to meat and eggs.
- Salt and pepper the filling. Stir.
Tasty and hearty patties made with meat, eggs and onion stuffing are popular with many. Especially not indifferent to them are the representatives of the stronger sex. By analogy with this recipe, you can prepare a filling for onion pies and eggs with liver, chicken, turkey meat, boiled fish.
Stuffing of eggs and onions is very popular. It is tender, tasty and satisfying, especially if the main ingredients are supplemented with rice, meat or fish. Both onions and scallions are put in the stuffing - the choice depends on the specific recipe. Pies with eggs and onions can be fried and baked in the oven.