Kutaby with cheese - extraordinary cakes of thin dough with an amazing filling.
Outwardly, they resemble pasties, but what's going on inside!
Words can not describe it, you need to try!
Kutaby with greens and cheese - general principles of cooking
The classic dough for kutab is made from salted water and flour. But more often, to improve the taste, they add oil, eggs, replace liquid with kefir, or use scooped technology. In any case, the mass should turn out to be steep, the dough needs to lie down before the formation of products at least fifteen minutes.
The cheese for the filling was originally used brine. But this is optional. Increasingly, minced meat is made from different types of cheese. Greens are added to it. Do not be limited to parsley and dill. Add onions, spinach, basil, cilantro. Products form in the form of pasties, then cooked in a dry frying pan, but you can fry them in oil. If the kutabs were prepared on a dry surface, then they are necessarily oiled with butter. This is done to add softness and taste to the dough.
Kutaby with greens and cheese (dough on boiling water)
Recipe for simple Kutabs with unleavened dough. That it was not tough, cook on boiling water. Take any greens, you can include in the composition of spinach, sorrel, onions, parsley with dill. Cheese use young.
• 0.5 cups boiling water;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 20 ml of oil;
• 0.5 tsp. salt.
• 300 g of greens;
• 180 grams of cheese.
For lubrication used butter. It will take about 50 grams.
1. Mix the oil with boiling water, salt, pour the flour into parts. First, stir with a spoon, then the mass will cool down, fill the flour, we pour the dough with our hands. We give bed for a quarter of an hour.
2. During this time, prepare the filling. Cut the washed greens, salt and remember hands. Add grated cheese. If it is salty, then you can fill the filling with nothing, just remember with your hands to reduce the volume. 3. Divide the dough into 6-7 pieces. Roll out tortillas.
4. Spread out the stuffing, make qutab, a form of pasties. Secure the edges tightly.
5. Fry on both sides in a dry skillet. The dough should roast, do not make a big fire.
6. Put alternately on a plate, coat with a slice of butter.
Kutaby with greens and cheese from dough on kefir
A variant of Azerbaijani cakes from dough on kefir. Similarly, you can use any yogurt or ryazhenka without additives. Cheese is hard, but you can take cheese.
• 250 ml of kefir;
• 130 g of cheese;
• 450 g of flour;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 2 bunches of greens;
• 1 spoon of butter in the dough;
• oil for lubrication.
1. In kefir shake salt, add a spoonful of vegetable oil. Stir.
2. Add the sifted flour, knead the dough. We give a lump to rest under the napkin for several minutes while the filling is being prepared.
3. Chop the greens, rub hard cheese with large chips. Stir. If you want to get a more salty stuffing or spicy, season with suitable spices.
4. Remove the dough, divide into pieces.
5. Roll out flat cakes, make thin kutabs with a prepared filling. We make the shape of crescents or chebureks.
6. Heat the pan.
7. Fry dry Kutab on both sides.
8. We take out on a dish, we grease top with butter. But it is possible to use melted vegetable oil for this purpose.
Kutabs with greens and cheese from Armenian lavash
Lazy version of kutab with greens and cheese, but this product does not make it less tasty. Pita bread is used thin, two different cheeses go to the filling. But you can always make to your taste, using a product of one type.
• 200 g of hard cheese;
• 150 g cheese;
• 1 bunch of greens;
• 2 pita bread;
• some oil.
1. Grate both kinds of cheese in a bowl.
2. Add the greens, chopped finely. We take onion, dill or parsley. Stir. If the cheese is fresh, you can add some minced meat.
3. Cut the pita bread into squares. Kutabs will be triangular or rectangular. Of course, you can make products of a round shape, but you will have to cut the cakes, which will entail a lot of pita waste. The size of the rectangles is at least 15 centimeters. It is better to navigate the size of the pan to fit two products at a time. 4. Beat the egg. Nothing to add to it.
5. Pour a thin layer of oil into the pan. These products are not cooked in a dry skillet.
6. Lubricate the squares of pita egg, carefully work out the edges.
7. On the half, impose a layer of filling. Collapse square or triangle. Glue the edges.
8. Fry in oil until a beautiful crust. We spread on napkins to paper absorbed excess oil.
Kutaby with greens, cheese and tomatoes
The recipe is very juicy dishes, in the filling for which are added slices of tomatoes. Such kutabs are prepared from the most ordinary unleavened dough. You can use the remnants of ravioli, dumplings.
• 180 ml of water;
• 300-350 g of flour;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 100 g of different greens;
• 1-2 tomatoes;
• 2 spoons of butter.
1. Dilute salt in water. Pour the flour in a bowl, add the liquid and knead the dough. Leave to rest for half an hour.
2. Grate or grind the cheese in another way. Variety does not matter.
3. We chop greens, we send to cheese.
4. Tomatoes need to be washed, cut into thin rings. If the tomatoes are large, then one thing is enough. You can cut the circles into segments so that it is more convenient to put them in the filling.
5. We get dough, divide it into 5-6 round pieces. From each roll out the cake, sprinkle the table and rolling with flour, so that nothing sticks.
6. Put on half a tortilla cheese mixture with greens, you can salt a little, pepper.
7. From above we spread slices or circles of tomatoes, we pinch the edges.
8. We put on a dry, hot frying pan, tomatoes must first be on top. Fry this side, turn over.
9. As it should be, we lubricate with oil. Serve hot.
Kutaby with greens and cheese and potatoes (rye dough)
The option of hearty dishes. The dough is prepared with the addition of rye flour, which increases the nutritional value of the dish, makes it healthier.
• 1 tsp. salts;
• glass of water;
• 1 cup rye flour;
• 2-2.5 cups of wheat flour.
In the filling: • 4 potatoes;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 60 g of oil.
Also oil for lubrication of finished products.
1. Mix a glass of peeled rye flour with two cups of wheat flour. The rest of the flour will be added as needed.
2. We salt water, we fill in flour, we knead dough. It should be cool, add more flour, if needed. Leave to rest, putting a lump in the bag.
3. For the filling you need to boil the potatoes. Clean, rub large.
4. You also need to grate large amounts of cheese and butter. It will make the filling more tender. If the oil is soft, you can add it just like that, then stir it.
5. We chop all greens, we send in a stuffing. Season with spices, do not forget to salt to your taste.
6. Now we get dough. Sculpt ordinary kutab in the form of pasties. Thick products do not need.
7. Fry such products should be on a dry frying pan.
8. After the potato chebureks are reddened, oil them on top, immediately send to the table.
Cottage Cheese Kutabs with Greens and Cheese
Variant of a very tasty filling, which is prepared not only with cheese, but also with cottage cheese. This time we will make the dough a little different, add an egg.
• 170 ml of water;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 1 egg;
• 3 cups flour;
• some salt.
For the filling:
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 200 g of cottage cheese;
• 1 bunch of greens;
• 1 egg;
1. Stir the egg with salt and butter, add water and flour. Get a cool dough, which you need to give rest.
2. Pound the curd with raw egg. Add grated cheese, stuffing salt. Chop the greens and also throws in the filling. You can still add pepper, garlic. If the cheese is dry, then throw a couple of spoons of sour cream, mayonnaise.
3. We take out the dough, divide it into pieces of arbitrary size, but they should be the same among themselves.
4. Sculpt pasties with cheese filling.
5. Fry in a dry pan until cooked. Smooth toasted crust butter butter.
Kutaby with greens, cheese and meat
Prepare the simplest dough from 250 grams of water, flour and salt. Put on half an hour in the package. The highlight of these products is the filling. Which needs to be prepared in due form. Ingredients
• 220 grams of beef or lamb;
• 120 grams of cheese;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• Zira, black pepper, salt.
1. Meat must be cut first into plates, then into straws and diced. Add to it a cira. Season with salt and pepper. Stir, let stand for half an hour.
2. Add grated cheese, throw chopped greens. Stuffing ready!
3. Roll out dough thin cakes, the size of a saucer. We spread the filling, connect the edges.
4. Meat kutabs are baked on a dry skillet, but here it is very important not to make a big fire. Meat should have time to get ready. You can cover the pan with a lid.
5. We wet the finished products with melted butter. Serve hot.
Kutabs with greens and cheese - tips and tricks
• To ensure that the edges of the finished products are smooth, you can use a lid from the pan. Attach to the tortilla, cut off all unnecessary. But you can even the edge of a ready-made cheburek, cutting off at the junction with a regular or figured knife.
• If the fresh dough is dry and the edges do not want to stick together, moisten the joints with water. Similarly, use an egg.
• If you get more products than you need, you can always freeze part. It is advisable to put in the freezer raw, formed kutab.