Lasagna at home - general principles of cooking
Is it possible to eat pasta and not get better? “Myth!” - say most of the women who watch the figure. But, nevertheless, the Italians and Italians stubbornly prove that this is so, the main thing with this is the correct pasta. Italy is famous for pasta, pizza, lasagna and other goodies that are not so tasty anywhere to cook. The nation regards these dishes as basic in the diet, and meanwhile, very few Italians are obese. The thing is how much flour there is. On the Soviet shelves on sale were only vermicelli and pasta, which were made from processed wheat flour. In this product there was nothing useful, only calories.
Italian pasta is made only from durum wheat. This product also contains calories, but at the same time this flour product perfectly saturates, satisfying the feeling of hunger and generously giving the body healthy minerals and nutrients.
Lasagna is, figuratively speaking, a puff dish in which the filling and thin plates of wheat dough are combined. Filling can be absolutely any - meat, fish, chicken, mushrooms, vegetables and even fruits.
In the shops you can find imported sheets for lasagna - they are quite expensive, but they are precisely made according to the correct recipe. Recently, domestic manufacturers, by virtue of demand for the product, began to produce sheets for lasagne, which are two to three times cheaper than imported ones.
Lasagna at home - preparing food and dishes
First of all you need sheets for lasagna. Do I need to cook them somehow? Pay attention to the method of cooking - some sheets need to be boiled before preparing the dish, some should be dipped in boiling water for a minute, or not prepared at all.
The filling for the lasagna is prepared separately and simply laid out on sheets before you place the dish in the oven. You can use the following recipes or come up with the stuffing yourself, from the products you have. In fact, lasagna, like pizza, is the result of culinary experiments, and not strictly following the recipe. Home-made lasagne recipes:
Recipe 1: Lasagna at Home
Most often, lasagna is cooked with minced meat, and you get a satisfying nutritious meal. You can take minced pork or beef, but their mix is best - the dish will be juicy and fragrant.
- Lasagne sheets - 8 pieces
- Minced pork - 180 grams
- Minced beef - 200 grams
- Tomatoes - 5 pieces
- Cream - 130 ml
- Garlic - 3 teeth
- Onions - 2 heads
- Salted hard cheese - 150 grams
- First prepare the filling. Wash the tomatoes, remove the tails and skip the vegetables through a meat grinder or chop up in a puree blender.
- Chop onion finely.
- Lubricate the pan with butter and spread fry mince. While stirring it with a spoon, bring to brown. Add onions, salt. Fry another 7-8 minutes, pour in tomato puree. Squeeze the garlic through the press into the mass. Cover the pan and simmer the meat over a low heat for 10 minutes. In the fifth minute, add the cream.
- Prepare the lasagna sheets as indicated on the package - boil them or dip them in boiling water.
- Grease the baking tray with butter, place the sheets so that they completely cover the bottom. Put the stuffing on them. Top sheets of lasagna, minced again, and so several layers. The last layer should be minced, sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil.
- Place the lasagna in the preheated oven. Bake for 35 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. 5 minutes before the end of cooking, remove the foil from the deck so that the lasagna becomes golden.
Recipe 2: Home Lasagne with Chicken
Meat lasagna can also be cooked in a lighter version - if you replace minced pork or beef chicken.
- Lasagne sheets - 8 sheets
- Chicken fillet - 450 grams
- 2 onions
- Cream - 180 grams
- Cheese - 300 grams soft
- Hard cheese - 120 grams
- Parsley fresh
- Wash chicken fillet and chop into mincemeat with a blender or meat mincer. Fry in a pan.
- Chop the onion and add to the chicken in ten minutes.
- After another 5 minutes, salt, pour in the cream and squeeze the garlic into the mince. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. When turn off the heat, spoon soft cheese into the chicken, mix.
- Grate hard cheese.
- Prepare sheets if necessary. Spread in layers with chicken meat. The last layer should be minced chicken, sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil.
- Send the lasagna to the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees. 5 minutes before the readiness, the foil should be removed to make a tasty cheese crust. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Recipe 3: Home Lasagne with Mushrooms
Not everyone likes heavy meat dishes, but this is no reason to deny yourself such pleasure as lasagna. You can cook this dish with mushrooms. Mushrooms are very nourishing, and most importantly, an incredibly fragrant product. Italian specialty will turn out quite nourishing and nutritious, and at the same time not very high-calorie.
- Dough sheets - 8 pcs.
- Mushrooms - 450 grams
- Onions - 4 pieces
- Sour cream - 240 grams
- Cream - 120 ml
- Hard cheese - 130 grams
- Onions need to be peeled and chopped. Spread it over a hot sauteed pan.
- Wash and finely chop the mushrooms, add them to the onions. Fry the vegetables for 10 minutes, then pour the sour cream, salt, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt 100 grams of butter, pour in the cream and add the grated cheese.
- Lay layers of dough and mushrooms in the deck, cover the top layer with creamy sauce. Cover with foil lasagna and send to bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe 4: Home Lasagne with Vegetables
For the most part, men don't like vegetables, considering salads as food for grazing animals and slimming women. But even prepared meat eaters will want the lasagna cooked according to this recipe! The fact is that the main ingredient of such a dish is eggplants, which after heat treatment is easily confused with meat.
- Lasagna dough - 8 sheets
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece
- Zucchini - 1 piece
- Eggplant - 1 piece
- Tomatoes - 3 pieces
- Onion - 1 piece
- Butter - 160 grams
- Flour - 2 tablespoons
- Hard cheese - 170 grams
- Cream - 150 ml
- Vegetables need to be washed, remove the peel from eggplant and zucchini, then cut into small cubes.
- Put onion into a red-hot frying pan, add pepper, tomatoes, zucchini and eggplants in 5 minutes. Fry vegetables for 7 minutes - they should be softened, but not turned into porridge. Salt it.
- Finely rub the cheese.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and cream, stir to make the sauce uniform. When you turn off the heat, add cheese to the saucepan.
- Lay out the dough and vegetables in a deck, pour the top layer with the sauce, then close the deck with foil. Bake lasagna for 30 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees.
Recipe 5: Home-made Lasagna with Fruit
As we have said, lasagna is a versatile dish that can be cooked with any filling. If you have a plate for lasagna, then this is a great reason to indulge yourself with a fruit puff dessert.
- Lasagne sheets - 8 pieces
- Orange - 1 piece
- Strawberries - 300 grams
- Raspberry - 200 grams
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 350 grams
- Egg - 2 pieces
- Sugar powder - 330 grams
- Cedar or almond nut - 60 grams
- Cream - 130 ml
- Sour cream - 220
- Wash strawberries and cut them. From the orange, remove the peel, remove the film, remove the bones, cut.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Yolks should be mixed with cottage cheese, half powdered sugar and cream blender.
- Separately whip proteins with salt for 5 minutes. The resulting foam, enter with a spoon in the curd cream.
- Combine fruit and curd cream with a spoon.
- Combine sour cream with powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Lay out the dough and cream in a deck. Cover the top layer with sour cream and cover the deck with foil. Place the fruit lasagna in the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Lasagna at home - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
You do not have a test for lasagna? You can safely use thin Armenian lavash instead of sheets of dough. Pre-soak the sheets in a mixture of kefir and one egg for 10 minutes, after which you can use them in a lasagna recipe.
Can I make a dough for lasagna with my own hands? It is quite easy! You will need a pound of flour, five eggs, a piece of butter. Melt butter and mix with eggs and a pinch of salt. In the sifted flour, enter the mixture, knead the elastic dough and let it stand for 20 minutes. Divide the dough into pieces and roll into thin sheets. Let them dry and use for lasagna.