Lasagna is one of the most famous Italian dishes after pizza. It is a kind of puff casserole of dough and filling. Here are the best step by step recipes for classic lasagna with Bechamel, mushrooms and Bolognese. It's time to try!
Classic Lasagna - tips and tricks
Lasagna need sheets of dough. They can be bought at any nearby supermarket. In Russian stores, products of various companies are presented, carefully studying the characteristics of the preparation of leaflets. They need to boil, or soak, or use immediately in dry form. Follow the manufacturer's instructions.
What else is needed for lasagna:
• Meat sauce. This is not always the Bolognese. A simple minced meat sauce with ham or mushrooms can be used. But always there are tomatoes or a tomato.
• White milk sauce. Bechamel itself does not have a pronounced or bright taste. But without it, it is impossible to cook an Italian dish.
• Cheese. In the classic version is Parmesan. It is put inside and used for top sprinkling. Sometimes to reduce the price of lasagne between layers sprinkled with other cheeses.
To build an Italian dish you need a high rectangular shape. At the bottom put a little bechamel or meat sauce, then go sheets of dough and other components of casseroles. The number of layers can vary from three to infinity. Baked dish in the oven until tender. At a temperature of 180 degrees, the process will take from 30 to 45 minutes.
Classic Lasagna: a step-by-step recipe with “Bolognese” sauce
Lasagna “Bolognese” is considered the traditional version of this dish. In the classic classic lasagna step-by-step recipe, ground beef is used. But this is an amateur, you can take not very fatty pork or lamb.
• 500 g ground beef;
• 450 grams of tomatoes in their juice;
• 1 onion;
• 2 celery stalks;
• 35 ml of olive oil;
• 1 carrot;
• 110 ml of wine;
• 1 tsp. herbs (Italian, Provencal); • 150 ml of wine;
• 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
• dough leaves;
• 240 g Parmesan.
• 0.5 liters of milk;
• 3 tablespoons flour;
• 0.2 tsp. nutmeg;
• 90 g butter cl.
1. We measure off the right amount of olive oil, pour it into the pan, heat it.
2. Cut the onion into cubes. If the head is small, then use two things. Pour the vegetable to butter, fry for a minute.
3. Cut a carrot into strips and slices of celery stalk. Pour the vegetables to the onions.
4. Pass vegetables for bolognese for another two minutes, then add ground beef. Stir. Cook together for about ten minutes.
5. Pour dry wine in bolognese. We are waiting until it is completely evaporated.
6. Open a jar of tomatoes in your juice, pour the juice into a bowl, take out the tomatoes and cut into cubes. We shift in the juice.
7. Add tomato paste to the pan first. Quickly mix, pour tomatoes in a minute along with the juice. We turn down the fire, simmer bolognese for about twenty minutes.
8. At the very end, add Italian herbs to the meat sauce, salt to taste.
9. While stewing meat sauce. Prepare the bechamel. We take for this another pan, put the butter, put on the stove to melt.
10. Add flour to the butter, stir, throw nutmeg. Fry together.
11. As soon as the mass becomes beige, introduce a thin stream of whole milk. Cook the sauce until boiling, then warm up for another minute. To taste, salt, turn off the stove.
12. Cheese must be grated. About half, maybe a little less, will be needed for the top lasagna sprinkle. All the rest is required for the layers.
13. Lubricate the baking dish with butter, pour 3 tablespoons of Bolognese meat sauce. Leveling.
14. We start to collect lasagna: put the sheets of the cooked dough in a single layer, meat sauce on them, then a little milk sauce and lightly sprinkle with grated cheese.
15. We repeat everything in the same way.
16. Cover the lasagna with dough sheets, pour in the milky sauce, which is left, and sprinkle with cheese.
17. Put the dish to be baked in the oven. Cooking for at least half an hour, the temperature in the oven is 180 degrees.
Classic Lasagna: a step-by-step recipe with minced meat and ham
One of the most popular options for Italian casseroles. This classic Lasagna step-by-step recipe also uses minced meat, but it also takes a bit of ham.
• 250 g sheets of lasagne dough;
• 300 grams of beef or other ground beef;
• large carrot;
• celery root;
• 150 grams of quality ham;
• 4 tbsp. l oils;
• 700 g of tomatoes in their juice;
• 100 ml of dry wine;
• large onion;
• garlic clove;
• 200 g Parmesan;
• Italian herbs and salt.
For milk sauce:
• 500 ml of milk;
• 100 g of oil;
• 2 tablespoons of flour;
• laurel, nutmeg, pepper, salt.
1. Start cooking with meat sauce. We take a large griddle, cauldron or wok, pour olive oil. We put on the stove.
2. Put the chopped onion head, a garlic clove in the heated oil, cook together to make the onion slices transparent.
3. While the first vegetables are fried, we will prepare a carrot and celery root. You can use the stems, but with the root turns out to be delicious. We clean, cut into small straws or rub. Pour to onions and garlic. Cook about three more minutes.
4. Prepare minced meat and ham. First add the minced meat. Fry it with vegetables until half cooked.
5. Add after the minced ham cut into strips. Stir. Cooking for about two minutes all together. We try to cook foods evenly.
6. Pour dry wine in meat sauce. Stir. Alcohol is evaporated for about ten minutes, then Italian herbs are put into meat sauce. Enough one teaspoon, stir well, you can pepper.
7. Open a jar of tomatoes in its own juice, grind tomatoes. You can just cut it. Fill the contents of the pan, stir, cover and simmer for about half an hour. If the tomatoes are not salted, then throw additional salt.
8. We are engaged in the preparation of milk sauce. For bechamel, we take a pot with thick walls or a frying pan, stew pan. Dissolve butter, throw flour. We begin to fry, in the process we introduce a pinch of nutmeg. 9. As soon as the pleasant aroma of roasted nuts comes out of the pan, pour milk in a trickle and stir quickly. We throw bay leaves, salt, heat the sauce. We achieve the consistency of liquid sour cream. Take out the laurel, remove the sauce from the fire.
10. Cooking lasagna sheets. We do this strictly according to the instructions or use immediately in a dry form. It all depends on the manufacturer.
11. Parmesan rubbed very finely, to get dry chips.
12. We take a rectangular shape, apply a thin layer of meat sauce with tomatoes. Fold the first leaves of dough.
13. On the dough again put a layer of meat sauce and pour it with bechamel, but only slightly, lightly, spread it with a spatula.
14. Now make a layer of grated Parmesan. He also put not very much, so that was enough for the whole casserole.
15. Repeat layers: leaves of dough, meat sauce, milk and Parmesan.
16. We complete the assembly of an Italian dish with sheets of dough. Liberally pour them with milk sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan, which remains.
17. Put the dish to be baked. At a temperature of 180 degrees, it will cook 35-40 minutes. In other step-by-step recipes of classic lasagna, you can meet other times and temperatures. Usually it is higher. But it is better to prepare the dish on a moderate mode, so that all the products have time to bake, soak, connect.
Classic Lasagna: a step-by-step recipe with mushrooms and chicken
For this very popular and tasty classic lasagna step-by-step recipe, you will need a chicken. It is advisable not to use clean fillet from the breast. White meat in the course of long thermal processing turns out dry.
• sheets for cooking lasagna;
• 600 g chicken;
• 300 grams of cheese;
• 150 g onions;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 350 g of champignons;
• 450 g of tomatoes in their juice;
• oregano, basil and salt.
• 2 glasses of milk;
• 70 grams of oil;
• 2 tablespoons of flour.
1. Clean the onions. Cut into cubes.
2. Pour oil. We set to warm up on the stove. Add the onion and fry for three minutes.
3. Chicken meat should be washed, dried with napkins. Cut the chicken into small cubes. Add to the pan to the bow. Cook for about five more minutes. 4. Cut fresh champignons into small cubes. Like a chicken. Add next to the pan. Cooking all together for about ten minutes.
5. Open a jar of tomatoes, measure out the right amount, grind. Fill kV griddle with chicken and mushrooms.
6. Immediately you can add a couple of pinches of basil, oregano. Salt lightly. Simmer for about ten minutes.
7. While the main stuffing is preparing, make the sauce. In this classic classic lasagna step-by-step recipe with an egg. Put the butter in the pan, melt, add flour and fry for a minute.
8. Beat the egg, gradually add milk. Immediately salt, pepper. Fill the milk mixture into the pan, at the same time quickly stir with a spatula. Brew. Thickened sauce removed from heat.
9. Cheese just rub on a medium grater.
10. Lubricate the rectangular shape with a piece of butter. Pour some white sauce, three spoons are enough.
11. Put a layer of dough into the form. Spread mushrooms and chicken in tomato sauce on them. Pour milk sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
12. Making a new layer: dough, chicken with mushrooms, white sauce and cheese. Repeat one more time.
13. We cover the top of the casserole with leaves of dough. Fill the remaining bechamel, cover with a layer of grated cheese.
14. We bake lasagna with chicken and mushrooms for half an hour at 180 degrees.
Classic Lasagna - tips and tricks
• If the top crust begins to burn, and the lasagna is still not ready, you need to cover the shape with a piece of foil or wet paper.
• If there are no tomatoes in your juice, then use regular ripe tomatoes, just remember to remove the skin from them.
• In order for the Italian casserole to turn out to be one thickness over the entire area, each time the dough sheets must be lightly pressed down with the palms.