Vak-whiteash he also waq-white is a Tatar pie, but not simple, but with a very juicy and fragrant filling.
Baking is nourishing and often replaces the main course.
Wack-Belish served at lunch with a bowl of broth, for tea or just for a snack with a glass of tomato juice.
But how to prepare Tatar pies?
Vak-belyash - general principles of preparation
The dough for vak-belyasha kneaded on buttermilk kefir. Soda is used for loosening. But sometimes you can find recipes of the Tatar dish with yeast or puff pastry, which is also not forbidden.
There are a lot of fillings in vac-Belas and it mainly consists of raw meat and vegetables. Products are cut into small cubes and mixed with spices. Sometimes some of them are passeed in oil.
What is used for the filling:
• meat, poultry;
Sculpture vak-belyashi can be in the form of ordinary belyashey with a hole or without it. The first option is preferable, as the liquid is poured into the hole to ensure the juiciness of the filling. This is usually a broth in which oil can be added. Sometimes the hole is covered with a ball of dough that simulates a cork and the products look like small pots. When broth is added, it is picked up with a knife and then returned to its place.
Baked waffles on a baking sheet in the oven. Since raw products are used for the filling, you should not make high temperature. 180 degrees is enough.
Recipe 1: Tatar vak-leash with meat and potatoes
Recipe classic Tatar patties Wak Belish stuffed with meat and potatoes. The number of products calculated for the preparation of 20 pieces. Veal is used for the filling. You can take and beef, but in this case, the meat is desirable to cut and marinate for a couple of hours in spices, so that it becomes tender.
Ingredients • 0.8 kg of flour;
• 0.25 kg butter;
• 0.5 liters of kefir;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 1 tsp. salt.
For the filling:
• 2 large onions;
• 0.4 kg veal;
• 7-8 potatoes;
• salt with pepper;
• 300 ml of broth.
Egg for greasing pies.
1. Making the dough. To do this, rub the cooled butter in the sifted flour and rub it with your hands. Put soda in kefir, add salt and mix thoroughly. Pour to the butter with flour and stir. It should make a cool dough. We give him a little lie down while preparing the filling.
2. Cut the peeled potatoes into small cubes, as well as beef and onions. All mix. As mentioned earlier, meat can be pre-marinated in spices, so that it certainly has time to cook.
3. We take out our dough and divide it into 18-20 identical pieces. Each round and roll out the cake.
4. Put the prepared stuffing in the center, pinch the edges into the assembly, leaving a hole in the center. The pie will look like an ordinary open belyash.
5. We shift the products on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. Then we take out and pour 3 spoons of broth into each. If there is no meat broth, then you can simply boil water with a piece of butter or use a cube.
6. Beat the egg, oil the waffles and bake for about half an hour until cooked.
Recipe 2: Vak-belyash with beef and rice
Many do not like to add rice to the pie filling, as it makes the mass drier. But wak-belyash is not the case! By adding broth, rice filling with meat is very juicy and tasty.
• 1 cup of kefir;
• 1/3 tsp. soda;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 1 pinch of salt;
• 1 egg.
For minced meat:
• 70 grams of rice;
• 250 grams of beef;
• 150 ml of broth;
• 1 onion;
1. Dough is cooked with an egg. To do this, beat it with kefir, add soda and salt. Let stand five minutes. At this time we grind the flour with margarine or butter. We connect everything, we knead a steep bun. 2. For the filling, boil rice. It is better to use large grains - long or rounded. Combine it with chopped onions, add the meat, cut into cubes. All together, stir and season with spices.
3. We get dough, we form vac-belyashi. We spread on a baking sheet and send in the oven for about twenty minutes.
4. As soon as a ruddy crust begins to appear and the products become harder, we take out and uniformly pour the broth.
5. Lubricate the baking egg and fry until cooked. You can serve such wa-belyashes with broth or tea, but the rice filling is especially well combined with tomato juice.
Recipe 3: Puff Pastry Whisk
For the preparation of such vak-blyashey used ordinary puff pastry, bought in the store. For the filling, potatoes with chicken fillet are used, but you can take any meat.
• 0.5 kg of dough;
• 3 potatoes;
• 0.2 kg chicken;
• 0.1 kg of onions;
• 0.14 ml of broth;
• 40 grams of oil;
• 1 egg.
1. Immediately make minced meat. To do this, cut the chicken into pieces up to 0.5 cm, add chopped onion and chopped potatoes. We fill with spices, we stir.
2. Break the egg into a bowl and beat with a fork.
3. Roll out the layer of dough with a layer of about three millimeters, cut into rectangles or extrude circles. Each grease the egg.
4. Spread the stuffing and form belyashi. Strongly fasten, shift to the baking sheet.
5. Lubricate the remaining egg and bake for about fifteen minutes.
6. Spill the broth. Before that, add oil to it and heat the mixture until the pieces are completely dissolved. If the egg is left, then you can grease the product again. From this they will only be more beautiful and ruddy.
7. Cooking vac-belyash for another half hour.
Recipe 4: Wak-belyash with minced yeast dough
Another version of the popular Wak-Belish pies, which are cooked with minced meat. Juiciness stuffing provides not only the meat broth, but also a large amount of pickled onions. Ingredients
• 500 ml of water or milk;
• 1 bag of yeast;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• 0.5 tablespoons of salt;
• 250 grams of margarine;
For the filling:
• 0.5 kg minced meat;
• 0.35 kg of onions;
• vinegar, spices.
For refueling, you will need any broth to lubricate the egg.
1. Since the dough is used yeast, it is desirable to cook it for 3 hours before the estimated time of modeling vac-Belashes. To do this, we dilute yeast and salt with sugar in a warm liquid, add melted margarine in five minutes and add flour. Knead well and keep warm. The dough should rise twice. After that, you can be taken for modeling.
2. For stuffing diced onions. Take 0.5 water and add 4 tablespoons of vinegar. Pour onion and pickle. Time is unlimited, you can leave for an hour. Then pour the liquid, and stir the onion with minced meat. Add spices.
3. We take out the yeast dough, roll out the circles and sculpt ordinary belyashi with a hole in the middle.
4. Putting on the baking sheet. Remember that products made from yeast dough will increase in size. Therefore, we leave enough space between them.
5. Lubricate with beaten egg, put in the oven for 15 minutes. Then add broth and bring to full readiness.
Recipe 5: Wak-belyash with cabbage and minced
To prepare such whites, you can take fresh cabbage or fermented. Choose to your taste. We make dough on kefir with margarine.
• 0.25 kg margarine;
• 0.4 l kefir;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• salt and flour.
For the filling:
• 0.5 kg of cabbage;
• 1-2 onions;
• some oil;
• 0.25 kg minced meat;
• 0.25 L broth.
1. Kefir combine with a teaspoon of soda and the same amount of salt, stir. Grind margarine with 500 grams of flour, add kefir, make the dough, add more flour in the course of kneading.
2. Fry onion bulb onions, cut into medium cubes. 3. Shred cabbage and add to onions, fry almost until tender. Cooling filling. If cabbage is used fermented, then first it must be squeezed out of the brine.
4. Add to cabbage ground beef with spices, stir and you can sculpt belyashi.
5. Divide the dough into small pieces, roll out the tortillas and form open pies.
6. Bake in the oven until the crust hardens. Then we get, add two spoons of broth, lubricate the egg and send bake again. Now to full readiness.
Recipe 6: Wak-Bleash with Rice and Dried Fruit
Recipe sweet vak-Belish with rice filling. Taste can be added to taste.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 2 cups of flour;
• salt, soda;
• 100 grams of butter in the dough and in the filling;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.2 kg of raisins;
• 0.2 kg dried apricots;
• 20 grams of sugar;
• 1 cup of sweet tea or compote;
• 0.12 kg of rice.
1. Put a pinch of salt and soda in kefir. Pound the butter with flour and combine with kefir. Making elastic and not liquid dough. If necessary, then add some more flour. For now, set aside with a bowl.
2. Raisin and dried apricots pour warm water and withstand at least half an hour. Then squeeze and dry a little. Dried apricots cut into cubes, but you can and straws.
3. Boil rice, drain liquid. Add raisins and chopped dried apricots. Put the softened butter and sugar. Mix the stuffing well with your hands.
4. We get the dough, sculpt from it the usual belyashi. We bake until half cooked and pour in every bit of tea or any compote for juiciness filling. Bake to the end.
Recipe 7: Wak-belyash with potatoes and mushrooms
For mushroom filling, ordinary champignons will be used. They can be laid in vac-whites and raw, but with pre-frying it will be much more fragrant. Knead dough on kefir ordinary. You can look at any of the recipes above.
• 0.5 kg of mushrooms;
• 40 grams of oil; • 0.4 kg of potatoes;
• 1 onion;
• 180 grams of broth;
• 1 egg.
1. Wash champignons, remove damage, cut into cubes.
2. Clean the onions, fry for a moment with butter. Add the mushrooms and cook everything together. We make fire big and fry champignons well, so that they do not have time to give juice. Turn off and cool.
3. We clean the potatoes and cut into thin slices, mix with roasted mushrooms, season with spices.
4. We take out the dough, divide it into pieces, sculpt ordinary vac-belyashi, as in other recipes.
5. Spread on a baking sheet, grease with egg and bake for a quarter of an hour. We take out, add the broth and bake for another thirty minutes.
Vak-belyash - useful tips and tricks
• No meat broth? No problem! You can use a cube broth, vegetable or mushroom decoction. And if there is nothing at all, then we take ordinary water, add spices, butter and boil.
• You can use a teapot or sauce-pot with a spout to pour broth over the pies.
• After baking, were vak-whites solid? It is necessary to cover the pot with a kitchen towel, fold the hot cakes, cover with a towel and cover with the top. They lie down and become softer.
• Vak-belyash is a small copy of the traditional Tatar pie “Belish”. And if there is no time to work with the dough, then you can always make a larger original.