Sausages are one of the convenient products for instant cooking. Most often they are boiled or fried in a frying pan, but all this has long been studied and become boring. But the grill teats are a rather original and appetizing dish that can be prepared not only at home, but also in nature.
Such sausages are convenient to take on a picnic, or serve for breakfast. Choose your favorite recipe, and enjoy the interesting taste.
Grilled Sausages - General Cooking Principles
Choose sausages are not cheap and fresh, with inscriptions on the packaging GOST or TU. They should be a grayish-pink color, without fat stains on the shell.
Before grilling sausages, it is advisable to boil them first in water for 10 minutes. This will speed up the entire cooking process.
Before putting sausages on the grill, it must be preheated to a high temperature. To cooked sausages on the grill are not burned, it is better to lay them around the edges. If you fry sausages immediately, then put them on direct fire.
Try to turn the sausages more often, so that they turn out slightly with a golden hue. If you fry along with the skin, use special tongs so as not to tear it.
Boiled sausages without skin prepare quite quickly, but if you like a dish with a crust, then hold them longer on the grill.
Properly cooked sausages should be juicy inside and crispy outside. To do this, before serving, give them a “rest” of at least five minutes.
Grilled sausages in marinade with sauce
• 10 sausages;
• 50 ml of wine vinegar;
• 60 ml of olive oil;
• 50 ml of red wine;
• 2 small tomatoes;
• two cloves of garlic;
• 10 gr. dried herbs;
1. Pour vinegar into a small glass bowl.
2. Add the wine first, then the olive oil. Stir.
3. Place sausages in a deep tray or similar shape. 4. Pour the resulting marinade sausages. Set aside for 30-40 minutes. It is better to cover them with a lid or cling film.
5. At this time, prepare the sauce.
6. Remove the peel of the tomatoes after boiling them with boiling water.
7. Slice the tomatoes into slices, transfer to a deep container.
8. Peel the garlic, cut it into half-slices, shift to the tomatoes.
9. Add spices, salt and chop with a blender. You make a thickish sauce.
10. Put the sausages after the marinade on the grill. Fry them until ready, turning from one side to another.
11. Serve the finished sausages, flavor them with tomato sauce.
Grilled sausages with cheese and herbs
• 700 g sausages;
• 190 g cheese;
• 180 ml of white wine;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 1/2 bunches of dill.
1. Rinse greens thoroughly, shake and put on a cotton towel to dry.
2. After the greens have dried, cut it into small pieces with a sharp knife.
3. Grate the cheese on the shallow side.
4. Carefully remove the film from each sausage.
5. Cut the sausages with one side along, but not until the end. Sausages will be filled, so it should not fall out.
6. In the cut of each sausage, put the grated cheese, evenly distributing it. Fold the ends of the sausages with toothpicks so that they are not split in half during the cooking process.
7. Squeeze juice out of lemon, mix it with wine. Pour over the sausages.
8. Put the sausages on the grill rack, fry them neatly and preferably stuffing up so that it does not leak out when frying.
9. Put the finished sausages on a plate, sprinkle them with plenty of chopped greens.
10. Serve with any black bread.
Grilled sausages in bacon
• 10-12 sausages;
• 300 g bacon;
• 1 tbsp. spoon of mustard;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• 5 g paprika;
• any fresh greens;
1. Clean the sausages from the film, put in a flat plate.
2. Peel the garlic and press it into a separate bowl with a press. 3. Mix together the garlic and mustard, add the paprika there, lightly salted. Stir.
4. Coat the sausages with all the ingredients. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
5. Divide the bacon into several long and wide slices.
6. Then wrap each sausage with bacon ribbons.
7. Put the sausages on the grill, cook until the bacon is golden.
8. Put the finished sausages on a large deep dish, sprinkle them with fresh chopped greens.
9. Serve with your favorite sauce.
Grilled sausages with ham and cheese
• 8-10 sausages;
• 100 g of hard cheese;
• 100 g of ham;
• 30 ml of tomato sauce;
• 1/2 bunches of green onions;
• 1 egg;
• 8-10 sprigs of fresh parsley.
1. Boil sausages until half cooked.
2. Grate cheese.
3. Ham cut into thin, but wide strips.
4. Whisk the egg.
5. With sausages, remove the film, make a neat cut along, but not completely.
6. Grease the inside of the sausages with a beaten egg.
7. Sprinkle the sausages inside with cheese.
8. Chop greens with a finely sharp knife, sprinkle sausages with it.
9. Each sausage gently wrap in strips of ham.
10. Top the sausage with a tomato sauce.
11. Cook sausages on the grill for 10 minutes. The ham should be lightly browned.
12. Serve with vegetable salad or pickles.
Grilled sausages in the microwave
• 6 sausages or sausages (optional);
• 2 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise;
• mustard spoon;
• 1 tbsp. spoon of tomato paste;
• a bunch of any greens for decoration when serving.
1. Mix mayonnaise with mustard and tomato paste.
2. The resulting paste treat sausages.
3. Put the sausages on a special grill on the legs.
4. Place the sausage rack in the microwave.
5. Cook in the “Grill” mode for about 10 minutes, if the microwave power is 1000 W (if it is less, the cooking time should be increased).
6. Serve the sausages with chopped greens and a slice of bread.
Grilled sausages with beer in the oven
• 8 sausages in a natural casing;
• 100 ml of dark beer;
• 3-4 garlic cloves;
• 5 g ground pepper;
• sprig of cherry tomatoes;
1. Peel and chop the garlic. Better to do it with a special press.
2. Pour beer into a small saucepan, add garlic and ground pepper. Stir.
3. Immerse in the resulting composition sausages, leave them in this form in the cool for a couple of hours.
4. After that, turn on the oven in grill mode. In the absence of such, simply heat it to 180 ° C.
5. Put the sausages on the wire rack and bake until rosy. Turn them every 3-4 minutes so that they are cooked on all sides. It is better to use special tongs for this purpose.
6. Prepare the sauce. Cherry tomatoes dip in boiling water, then remove them from the skin. Remember them in a bowl and mix with salt.
7. Put ready sausages on a plate. Serve can be warm with vegetables or sprigs of greens, covered with prepared sauce on top.
Grilled sausages with champignons and cream
• 5 Bavarian sausages;
• 0.4 kg of mushrooms;
• 100 ml of medium fat cream;
• 1 st.lozhka rast. oils;
• salt, spices to taste.
1. Clean and shred the onion. Pour the oil into the pan, fry the vegetable in it until transparent.
2. Wash, dry and slice the champignons thinly into plates.
3. Put the mushrooms in the pan to the onions and fry them for about 5 minutes.
4. After that, pour the cream into the pan, add it, add the spices and simmer for 13-15 minutes.
5. Remove the film from the sausages, put them on the grill grate.
6. Grill sausages until crusty.
7. Using tongs, carefully place the sausages on the dish.
8. Pour sausages with mushroom sauce and serve with greens or fresh vegetables.
Grilled sausages with pears and thyme
• 8-9 pieces of sausages;
• a quarter cup of olive oil; • four ripe pears;
• mustard spoon;
• fresh thyme;
• two spoons of lemon juice;
1. In a bowl, mix lemon juice with mustard. Add pepper, olive oil and salt. All mix until smooth.
2. Rinse, dry and chop the pears into slices. Grease them from all sides with pre-prepared marinade.
3. Boil sausages in water until ready, but see that the film does not burst. Put them on the grill, greased with vegetable oil. Place pears around the edges. Cook all together for 9 minutes. Do not forget to constantly turn them over.
4. Put the sausages on a large flat dish, put the softened pears next to them. Pour all over the remaining sauce and sprinkle with chopped thyme.
Grilled sausages - tips and useful tips
• Boiled sausages do not have to be grilled immediately, they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days.
• For succulence before cooking, soak sausages in the marinade. They will absorb the taste of spices and better roasted.
• To grill sausages cooked faster, cover them for a while. Also, do not forget to leave a space between them so that the smoke covers them from all sides.
• If you are cooking sausages on the rack in the oven, then just below the table, put a sheet so that all the liquid that is formed does not stain the oven.
• Grilled sausages can be cooked with coarsely chopped vegetables. This may be Bulgarian pepper, cauliflower, potatoes, carrots, zucchini or eggplant.
• You can serve sausages in the form of a sandwich with a bun, cheese, onions and spicy or sour-sweet sauce.