Bigus, this is such a clever stew with meat, which even a well-worn gourmet will hardly refuse. And yet this dish seems to be created for people with an active lifestyle or engaged in hard physical work.
If you need to normalize the metabolism, in addition to the recommendations of the doctor, include in the diet bigus cooked in vegetable oil. This version of the dish gives the body almost a full range of useful and nutrients. Add a dinner of bigus with slightly stale bread - it’s hard to think of a more nutritious dish.
Bigus with meat - the general principles of cooking
• The classic bigus recipe with meat involves the use of pickled and fresh white cabbage at the same time. In modern cooking, recipes for dishes from only one type of cabbage are becoming more common.
• Cauldron - the ideal dishes for cooking bigusa. In the absence of such capacity, you can use a deep frying pan, but it must be thick-walled. With the preparation of dishes can perfectly cope multicooker, often bigus cooked in a clay pot in the oven.
• Prepare this dish with any meat. From the pork preference is better to give ribs or a necklace, if the choice fell on beef - take brisket. If you use poultry meat, the dish will be more lean. You can cook bigus with minced meat; it is better to twist it from fatty pieces of pork in combination with lean beef.
• Not only meat is added to bigus from any cabbage, other vegetables are also put: onions, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers. Often supplemented with rice, mushrooms, prunes, tomatoes. Condiments are used a variety of, but in moderation, so as not to kill the main taste.
• Bigus with meat in itself turns out to be satisfying and can be served without adding a side dish.
Classic bigus recipe with meat
• pork pulp - 400 gr .;
• 200 gr. smoked meat (sausage or meat);
• fresh cabbage - 600 gr .;
• one large carrot;
• 600 gr. sauerkraut;
• Spoon tomato puree;
• two sweet peas;
• refined oil;
• 70 gr. prunes; • 150 ml of dry wine of any white variety;
• cumin - 0.5 tbsp. l
1. Cut the meat in evenly small pieces. We put the pan on a small fire, pour the oil and warm it well. Put the pieces of pork in the heated fat and fry until golden.
2. Slightly add salt and immediately add coarsely grated carrot to the meat. Stirring regularly, cook for five minutes. Then we put smoked diced into small cubes in a frying pan and fry well. Do not forget to stir - you need a good browning components and to prevent them from burning.
3. We part a tomato with wine (as an option - drinking water), we add to the fried components. Add allspice and cumin, mix well and spread finely chopped fresh cabbage into the pan. Add the pickled, cover with a lid and leave to simmer, reducing heat to a minimum. Cook for half an hour, stirring the contents.
4. Scald prunes with boiling water, chop the berries into strips or small pieces and add to the almost finished dish. Mix well, remove the sample and, if necessary, add saliva. Tomim Bigus another ten minutes and turn off.
Bigus with fresh cabbage meat without tomato
• pork ribs - 300 gr .;
• onion head;
• fresh white cabbage - 400 gr .;
• small carrot;
• 0.25 spoons of ground pepper (black);
• ready seasoning “For meat dishes”;
• 50 ml of oil, necessarily refined;
• glass of water.
1. Shred small onions and dip the pieces into the pan with the heated oil. Over low heat bring transparency and add carrot. Cooking until uniform golden staining of vegetables.
2. Put the pork ribs in the pan. We continue to warm up until the juice that stands out from them is completely evaporated.
3. Thin strips shred cabbage and spread in a pan to the meat. Season everything with spices to your taste, cook over medium heat for five minutes. Make sure that the cabbage is not burnt.
4. Salt, add water. We extinguish the bigus under the lid, on the minimum heat until the cabbage softens.
Bigus with meat (minced meat) and potatoes
• low-fat, mixed pork with beef, minced meat - 500 gr .; • pickled not too sour cabbage - 300 gr .;
• a pound of white, fresh;
• 600 gr. potatoes;
• one Bulgarian, red pepper;
• fresh tomato;
• two large carrots;
• 50 ml of oil;
1. Pour oil into the cauldron, put it on a small fire. In the meat grinder, re-twist the mince and drop it in the cauldron when the oil is well warmed up. Stirring, fry until cooked, mash large pieces with a fork.
2. At this time, finely chop the carrot and cabbage, cut the onion into small squares, and the potatoes - into cubes.
3. To the finished meat, first lower the onion, fry, stirring for three minutes and lay out the carrot. Cook for another five minutes, add potatoes, and after another five minutes - fresh cabbage.
4. Mix everything thoroughly, lightly fry so that the cabbage settles, and add sauerkraut. On a slight heat simmer all 10 minutes.
5. Add the pepper, sliced straw, and small pieces of tomato. We continue to cook for seven minutes, without changing the heat and stirring occasionally. Then add to your taste, and put a little ground pepper. Remove the sample and, if the cabbage has reached readiness, remove from heat.
6. We give Bigus to stand under the lid for about half an hour.
Bigus with meat and rice from fresh cabbage
• beef brisket or pork pulp - 500 gr .;
• large onion;
• half a cup of round grain rice;
• 400 gr. white squirrels;
• a glass of drinking water (250 ml);
• carrot - one, large;
• sunflower, non-aromatic oil - 80 ml;
• two large garlic cloves.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the meat, cut into medium-sized oblong slices and fold into a deep frying pan. Fill flush with water and simmer on low heat. Waiting for the evaporation of the liquid, add oil and fry until a ruddy, but non-crisp crust appears.
2. Add the carrot, ground on a large grater and small slices of onion, continue to cook for 10 minutes. Do not forget to stir the vegetables to roast evenly.
3. Thinly shred fresh cabbage, and spread it in a pan with meat. Stew under a lid for a quarter of an hour. Then add the washed rice and add boiled (cold) water. Mix well, season with ground pepper, add salt. 4. Reducing the heat to a minimum, simmer the bigus until the rice is cooked. At the end we add the garlic teeth crushed with a press, and, having carefully stirred, remove from the stove. Give a little stand.
Bigus with sauerkraut meat in a clay pot (in the oven)
• one and a half kilograms of pork ribs;
• 1.8 kg of coarsely chopped sauerkraut (can be replaced with fresh);
• three long, not thick carrots;
• 150 gr. prunes;
• two bulbs;
• three bay leaves;
• two spoons of thick tomato;
• refined vegetable oil;
• half a teaspoon of pea pepper;
• cumin seeds (optional).
1. The processed, washed with water, meat is cut into pieces of two ribs, if you took the flesh - large square pieces, 4 * 4 cm in size. This is important!
2. Fry the pieces of meat in a frying pan in vegetable oil until light browning. This should be done on an intense fire, so that the crust formed quickly.
3. Put the pork in a clean pan, pour 2-3 tablespoons of butter and add the carrot cut into thin rings. Put the same half rings of onion, fry on medium heat until softened and golden brown. We spread a tomato to them, mix it and, after a minute, remove it from the stove.
4. We disassemble two large cabbage “pylyustka” into sheets, cut the rest into 3 pieces, 3 * 3 cm in size. The pieces should not be small.
5. At the bottom of a large clay pot pour some oil. We drop into it two peppercorns, one bay leaf and pieces of cabbage.
6. Top with a uniform layer lay out vegetable roasting. We spread out from above 5-6 prunes scalded with boiling water, the remaining laurel and peppercorns. Sprinkle with cumin and lay out the meat, we add. Sauerkraut, so salt add quite a bit. If there are products left, repeat the layers.
7. On top, close everything with cabbage leaves from disassembled pelyustki, sprinkle with cumin. We add water so much that it covers the top cabbage layer, cover with a lid, put the clay container in a cold oven. For 15 minutes, bring the temperature to 170 degrees and cook for two and a half hours.
Bigus recipe with meat and mushrooms from fresh cabbage for the slow cooker
• beef (pulp) - 400 gr .;
• medium carrot;
• 600 gr. fresh cabbage;
• fresh mushrooms (champignons) - 200 gr .;
• large white onion;
• 100 gr. unsalted tomato;
• one Bulgarian pepper - large peppermint;
• one and a half tablespoons of butter;
• 100 ml of drinking water;
• a teaspoon of spices “For meat”;
• soft, not dried prunes - 5 fruits.
1. Wash the pulp, dry with a paper towel and cut into four centimeter strips, centimeter thick.
2. At the bottom of the cooking bowl pour half a spoonful of oil. Spread beef and level.
3. Fill the meat with grated carrot in a large grater, add the onion half rings. Cut the pulp of Bulgarian pepper into thin strips and send them to the vegetables.
4. Shred cabbage, adding a little salt? lightly rub hands. We shift in the bowl to the meat.
5. Sprinkle the cabbage with spices and add the champignons, sliced or thin slices, and prunes. Dilute a tomato in 50 ml of water, pour it into a bowl and close the lid.
6. Install the program “Quenching”, start the slow cooker, setting the time on the timer for one hour. Then we transfer to “Frying” and bring bigus to readiness for 10 minutes.
Bigus with meat - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Bigus with meat will be richer and tastier if you add smoked meat. This may be a sausage, chicken breast or chicken legs, podcherchevok, etc.
• Sugar sand helps to reveal the basic taste of vegetables. Put it to cabbage when braising, but a little, literally a pinch.
• If there is no sauerkraut on hand to add light sourness, put quite a bit of citric acid or freshly squeezed juice.
• The most delicious is the bigus, not cooked in vegetable oil, but on Smaltsea, you can use fresh lard.