Chebureks are always delicious! It is not necessary to risk health and buy them in a tent around the corner. At home you can cook no worse. Chebureks get tasty, crispy pastry and amazingly juicy stuffing, if you make everything exactly according to the recipe.
Juicy pasties - the general principles of cooking
The easiest recipe for dough made from flour and water. But such products are rubber and not very tasty. It is much more interesting to cook crispy, pimply, aerial pasties. To do this, add butter, eggs, vodka, beer and other interesting ingredients to the dough. Especially successful recipes with brewing technology. In any case, the cooked dough should be allowed to lie down, so that it becomes elastic, less tight during rolling.
If the meat is not fat, add fat. For juiciness, pour in some water or milk. Good taste cheburekam gives the addition of garlic, herbs. Spices for minced meat, you can use any, but especially successfully fit into the filling oriental seasonings.
Chebureks are molded in the form of semicircular pies. It is important not to impose a thick layer of filling, so that the stuffing has time to get ready with the dough. Chebureks are always hot in oil. Fat no need to regret, pasties must swim freely. If the products touch the bottom of the pot, then burns will form on them.
Juicy pasties from plain unleavened dough
The simplest recipe for pasties. Such products can be bought in tents on the market. An ordinary dough on water with vegetable oil, nothing complicated, but it turns out tasty and satisfying.
• 600 g of flour;
• 300 ml of water;
• 1 tsp. salts (without tubercle);
• 80 ml of oil;
• pinch of sugar.
For the filling:
• 350 g minced meat;
• 150 g onions;
• 30 g of ice water or milk;
• greens, spices.
1. We dissolve in water salt with butter and sugar. Add flour, knead the dough. We shift the lump in the package, forget about it for thirty minutes. 2. Chop the onion for the mince finely or twist it, mix it with chopped greens, add water, spices, season the stuffing with greens and mix thoroughly.
3. We get the dough, divide it into 7-8 parts. But you can make chebureki smaller or larger. From each piece we roll thin, but not transparent flat cake.
4. We spread a thin layer of filling on half. Cover the free part, pinch the edges of the pasties.
5. Fry in hot oil in a skillet to a rosy color. It is not necessary to do too much fire, so that the stuffing inside has time to get ready.
Juicy pasties from dough on hot water
The recipe is very interesting test for juicy pasties. The recipe is not custard, but the water is used hot. Necessarily the presence of two types of meat.
• 250 g of water;
• 700 g of flour;
• 1 spoonful of ger. and plums. oils;
• 1 egg;
For juicy minced meat:
• 1 onion;
• 250 g of meat:
• 50 g oil draining .;
• 4 sprigs of parsley;
• 4 sprigs of dill;
1. Start cooking pasties with minced meat. We twist the meat with the onion. Add chopped greens to the mass. We add salt and pepper, add cumin and, if desired, garlic. Cover, put in the fridge for an hour.
2. Pour hot water into a bowl, put butter and vegetable oil, stir and salt. We leave for ten minutes.
3. Beat the egg with a fork, pour into the water with oil, mix.
4. Enter the flour, make a stiff dough. Knead to elasticity. Then remove the package, leave for half an hour.
5. Divide the dough into pieces, roll out thin tortillas. Size with a saucer or a plain flat plate.
6. We spread one layer of minced meat, leaving the edges intact.
7. On top of the stuffing put a few small pieces of butter. We pinch the edges of chebureks. We pay special attention to this moment, you need to make a strong seam, otherwise the juices of the meat will flow from the inside, the drops will “shoot”.
8. Fry the pasties in the hot oil from both sides. We take out juicy products on paper towels that absorb excess oil.
Juicy pasties from choux pastry
The recipe is amazing, very gentle dough for juicy pasties. Thanks to the brewed technology, the products are crispy, do not stretch, while the filling is dense and retains its richness. Stuffing can be used any, it is better from fat meat. Ideally, it is lamb or its mixture with pork.
• 3 tbsp. l oils;
• 3 tbsp. flour;
• 1.5 Art. boiling water;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
For the filling:
• 250 g minced meat;
• 250 g onions;
• 50 ml of water;
• garlic, seasonings, greens.
1. Place the flour in a sieve, sift on the table. In a handful we make a recess, throw salt and sugar, pour in vegetable oil.
2. Measure out boiling water, pour it into the hole. Start with a spoon stir in a circle. As soon as it will be difficult and the mass has cooled down a bit, knead the dough with your hands. Gone until the piece ceases to absorb the flour. We remove otlezhivatsya.
3. For juicy meat and onion stuffing you need to take in equal quantities. All this is twisted. Together with them, you can immediately chop the garlic. If the onions are not juicy enough, then pour a little ice water into the mince. Put the spices, salt, stir. Greens can be added fresh or dry.
4. We take out the dough, which was supposed to lie down. Divide into pieces, roll out, lay out the filling and sculpt the classic pasties in the form of semi-circular pies.
5. Fry the pasties on the skillet in the oil. Serve immediately while they are hot.
Juicy pasties from dough with vodka
Another recipe for choux pastry, but with vodka. For these pasties, the filling is prepared from beef with kefir. It turns out unusually juicy and tender. Instead of vodka, you can take moonshine or brandy, everything also turns out perfectly with them.
• 4.5 cups flour;
• 1.5 Art. water;
• 2 tablespoons of vodka;
• one egg;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 700 g of beef;
• 160 ml of kefir;
• 2 onions.
Also for the filling, you can use any spices, garlic, fresh herbs.
1. Pour water into a saucepan or immediately into a mixing bowl, if it is metal. We put on the stove, give boil, throw salt and pour in the oil. 2. In boiling water, add an incomplete glass of flour, about 3/4, brew. Stir and remove from heat.
3. Let the brewed mixture cool to a warm state, add an egg with vodka, add flour and knead well. Give the dough to cool completely and rest for half an hour.
4. Chop the onion very finely, mix with twisted beef. In kefir dissolve salt and any seasoning, add to meat. Stir the stuffing, it should completely absorb the fermented milk mixture.
5. We get the rye dough, divide by 8-10 parts.
6. Roll out pieces into cakes, lay out juicy ground beef, sculpt crescents.
7. Fry like ordinary pasties. Under the action of hot oil from vodka, small bumps will appear that make the dough special.
Juicy pasties with fried onions
Variant of a stunning filling for juicy chebureks. It is especially suitable if the meat is small or it is dry, not fat enough. Even chicken mince can be used for such a filling. Cook the dough according to any of the recipes above. Butter is better to take cream.
• 300 g of meat;
• 300 g onions;
• 80 g of oil;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• zira, salt, pepper;
• a little parsley.
1. Cut the onion into cubes, no need to grind.
2. Put the butter in the pan, start melting.
3. Add the bows passace. But do not fry. Tomim on medium heat, so that the vegetable becomes transparent, soaked with oil.
4. Remove the pan, cool the filling.
5. Add minced meat to onions, season with spices and herbs. Stir.
6. We take out the dough, form the pasties in the usual way, fry until ready.
Juicy pasties on beer
The recipe for the perfect dough and pork toppings for juicy and fragrant pasties. Beer can take any, but it should not be exhausted. The drink is used not only for the dough, but also for the filling, which makes the stuffing very fragrant and juicy.
• 250 g of beer;
• salt (0.5 tsp);
• 400 g of flour.
• 350 grams of meat;
• 50 ml of beer;
• onion head;
Cooking 1. Flour need to sift in a bowl, add half a teaspoon of salt, stir.
2. Separately mix the beer with the egg, add it to the flour, knead the usual stiff dough, pack it in a bag, let it lie for twenty minutes.
3. We twist the meat, add beer to it, mix until completely absorbed.
4. Chop the onion, add it to the beer meat, add seasonings, fill the spices with spices to your taste, but you don’t need to add much. Beer will give its unusual flavor.
5. It's time to get a beer dough, divided into pieces. Dip into flour, roll out the lozenges. We spread the stuffing, form the pasties of the classical form.
6. Fry the products with a juicy filling in oil until the color is rosy and the meat is cooked.
Juicy pasties - tips and tricks
• Meat does not like prolonged contact with garlic. Therefore, if you plan to sculpt the chebureks later, you need to squeeze the clove into the stuffing before the process itself. You can also add greens at the very end so that it does not waste aroma and taste during long-term storage.
• Can't sculpt chebureks? You can use special molds. With them you can cook neat, equal in size and beautiful crescents.
• To the edges of chebureks not sticking, you can walk on them with the teeth of a fork. In addition, this technique decorates products, makes it more interesting in appearance.
• Who said that pasties should be large? Try to make miniature products in the form of dumplings. They are more convenient to eat, sculpt, fry and turn, the more they look very cute.