Delicate dessert of rum-soaked biscuits, aroma of strong coffee, creamy mascarpone, sprinkled with chips of black chocolate! Sweet, airy, refined tiramisu is a divine treat. There are many recipes for this magical Italian delicacy, but they are all based on the classic. This is a festive dessert, which is prepared, not so fast, but its result will delight the most spoiled gourmet.
- 0, 5 kg Mascarpone;
- 4 eggs;
- 5 tbsp. l powdered sugar;
- 350 ml espresso;
- 2 tbsp. l spoons of brandy;
- 250 g savoyardi biscuits;
- cocoa or chocolate for sprinkling.
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Squirrels whip in foam, adding at the end a little icing sugar. The consistency must be very strong, otherwise the cream will be liquid and spread.
2. Pound the yolks with powder until they turn white.
3. Mix them with cream cheese. Add a little to stir evenly.
4. Stir in proteins - also gradually, adding a tablespoon.
5. This is how the finished cream should look. It does not spread, holds its shape well. In our case, homemade eggs were used, because the cream is so yellow. If you use the store eggs, the cream will be light.
6. Brew strong coffee, cool and add brandy to it.
Prepare mold for dessert (preferably with sides). Take a cookie and dip it for five seconds in a container of coffee. We spread in one layer in the mold.
7. We grease cookies with half cream.
8. Dip the second portion of cookies in the coffee mixture. Carefully, without pressing, lay out Savoyardi on the cream.
9. The final touch is to close the layer of Savoyardi with a cream layer.
10. Now it remains to wait a couple of hours for the dessert to infuse in the refrigerator. Then the biscuit is saturated with the whole range of flavors and softens well. Before sending the container with the dessert to the fridge, we cover it with food wrap so that the dessert does not absorb foreign odors. Decorate with cocoa powder or grated chocolate just before serving.
Use only classic Savoyard biscuits for cooking. It is also called “ladies fingers”. You can buy it or cook it yourself.
For the beauty of the last layer of cream, you can squeeze his remnants in the form of small cones. Take advantage of this pastry bag.
If you do not have Mascarpone, you can make a cheaper option using thick cream.
Chocolate rubbed just before serving, and if you decide to sprinkle cocoa, then sift it directly over the tins with a sieve.
Mascarpone before cooking, cool in the refrigerator so that the cream turned out thick.
Eggs should be, on the contrary, room temperature.
Tiramisu can be cooked in one big shape and laid out on the plates with a spoon.
You need to store dessert in the refrigerator, but not more than two days, because it contains cream of raw eggs.