Most housewives know a lot of ground meat recipes, but the question of what to make from meat stuffing besides meatballs, many of them are still puzzling. In fact, the options for hot and cold appetizers, soups and pastries with minced fish is not much less than with meat. Meatballs, meatballs and zrazy, dumplings, casseroles are made from it, they are filled with pies and pies. If you know a few secrets of cooking dishes with minced fish, they will surely come to your taste.
Dishes from minced fish are so diverse that there can be no general technology. The main secrets lie in the preparation of the base, that is, the stuffing itself:
- Any fish can be used for this, as long as it is not spoiled. However, it should be understood that such cheap and healthy mince, as from valuable fish, cannot be obtained from a cheap fish.
- Many housewives do not want to waste time on cleansing fish fillets from bones, believing that since it will still have to be chopped, the bones will also grind. In fact, large fillet bones should be removed before chopping it. If you make minced bony river fish, then you need to turn it 2-3 times to be sure that all the bones are crushed to a safe size.
- The meat grinder knives are recommended to be cooled before rolling the fillets - then the fish will pester them less.
- To make the stuffing juicier, lard is often added to it. It is especially good to use when cooking dishes from low-fat fish.
- Minced meat does not hurt to season with white or black pepper. Finely chopped onions will not be superfluous either.
If you prepare high-quality minced fish, you can be sure that the dish will be first class. The main thing is to decide exactly what you want and find the right recipe.
Pickle with fishballs
- small fish (for broth) - 1 kg;
- minced fish - 0, 4 kg;
- chicken egg - 1 pc;
- wheat bread - 100 g;
- milk - 0, 2 l;
- onions - 0, 4 kg;
- pearl barley - 0, 23 kg;
- parsley root - 1 pc .;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- carrots - 0, 2 kg;
- butter - 40 g;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- celery root - 100 g;
- salted cucumber - 0, 4 kg;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- water - 3 l.
Method of preparation:
- Gut and wash the fish, put it in a saucepan and cover with water. Put on the fire. When the broth boils, remove the foam, reduce the heat, cook for half an hour.
- Soak bread in warm milk.
- Strain the broth through a fine sieve.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small cubes.
- Peel the onions, chop them thoroughly with a knife, divide into 2 equal parts.
- Peel the carrots and grate them finely.
- Cut the celery and parsley roots into very small pieces.
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- Place cucumbers and barley in the broth pan, wait for it to boil, and boil the barley with vegetables for 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook for another 15 minutes.
- In a pan, melt butter and place half of the onion in it. Fry it, add carrots and roots. Fry another 5 minutes.
- Enter the filling in the broth, stir. Boil another 20 minutes.
- Put the remaining onion, bread soaked in milk in the minced fish. Enter the chicken egg and mix. Salt it and pepper it.
- Wet your hands in cold water to form small balls of minced meat. Dip them in boiling soup. Wait until it boils again and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add bay leaf to soup, remove from heat. Let steep under the lid for 15 minutes.
Almost everyone likes this delicious dietary soup with meatball meatballs. If butter in its composition is replaced by vegetable, and milk - by water, then it can be eaten even in the post. At the same time, the taste of the soup will not change significantly.
- wheat flour - 0, 35 kg;
- chicken egg - 2 pcs .;
- water - 150 ml;
- salt - a pinch in dough, in stuffing to taste;
- fish fillet - 1 kg;
- onions - 0, 2 kg;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- greens - to taste;
- vegetable oil - how much will leave.
Method of preparation:
- Wash, dry fish fillets, cut into large chunks.
- Peel the onions, cut each head into several pieces.
- Alternatingly, turn the minced fish and onions through a meat grinder. Beat in the minced chicken egg, mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Squeeze the minced garlic through a special press, add greens and spices, finely chopped with a knife.
- If the stuffing turned out to be too liquid, add flour, thanks to which it will be much denser.
- On a clean table, sift 2 cups of flour. Make a groove in the hill of flour.
- Beat the egg with water and salt, pour the mixture into the well.
- Knead the dough with your hands. To make it less sticky to your hands, treat them with vegetable oil.
- When separating large pieces from the dough, roll them into a ball shape.
- Roll each ball into a round layer with a thickness of about 1-1,5 mm. Using a glass or wine glass cut from the dough cup.
- For each circle, put a teaspoon of minced meat. Clean the ends of the circle with clean, wet hands, giving the structure the shape of a dumpling. Do the same with other circles from the dough.
- Dumplings powder flour and put on the board. Give them a little dry up or even a little frost.
- Boil water in a saucepan. It should be enough so that the dumplings do not stick together.
- Add salt, pepper, bay leaf to the water. One by one dip dumplings in boiling liquid.
- Wait until the water boils in the pan and cook the dumplings for 6-7 minutes.
- Take out the dumplings with a skimmer and arrange it into plates.
Serve fish dumplings with sour cream, mayonnaise, butter. You can sprinkle them with vinegar or lemon juice.
Fish dumplings do not have to be prepared immediately, you can freeze them on a board, then arrange them into containers or packages, use them as needed. In the usual freezer they are stored for a month. If you have a modern freezer with a fast freezing function that can maintain a temperature below minus 18 degrees, then you can store dumplings for up to 6 months.
Minced Fish Casserole
- minced sea fish - 0.5 kg;
- shrimp peeled - 0, 5 kg;
- dry white wine - 50 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- fresh parsley - 50 g;
- onions - 100 g;
- marinated mushrooms - 150 g;
- flour - 100 g;
- cream - 0, 2 l;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- lemon juice - 20 ml;
- long loaf pulp - 100 g;
- salt - to taste;
- paprika - 5 g.
Method of preparation:
- Shrimp mince or chop in a blender. Mix with minced fish. Salt it and pepper it.
- Peel the onions and chop finely.
- Chop parsley with a knife.
- Melt butter in a pan, put onion and parsley in it. Fry, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Add wine and lemon juice, stew for another 5 minutes.
- Place minced fish mixed with shrimp in this pan, stew for 10 minutes. All the liquid that remained in the pan, drain into a bowl.
- Fry the flour in a clean, dry frying pan. Gradually add cream, whipping sauce.
- Finely rub the cheese and mix with the sauce. Warm it over low heat until the cheese is dissolved.
- Pour the liquid drained from the pan into the sauce, boil it for another 5 minutes.
- Pour the minced fish sauce, mix thoroughly.
- Cut the pickled mushrooms into small pieces, mix with minced fish and sauce.
- Put the resulting mass in the form. Put the form in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Take out the form. Turn on the oven. When it warms up to 80 degrees, put a form in it. Bake for 40 minutes. 10 minutes prior to readiness sprinkle the casserole with chopped long loaf pulp.
Minced fish casserole is a delicious dish that is not ashamed to serve for the festive table. Its unique taste will surely conquer your guests. However, on weekdays she can also please herself and the household. In addition, this casserole is not only tasty, but also very useful.
You can make not only chops out of minced fish. It can be the basis for a variety of dishes. Some of them will help you out on weekdays, others will help to tastyly feed the guests. At the same time, all these snacks are prepared is not so difficult. The main thing - to follow the selected recipe.