You can get a tasty, juicy and ruddy side dish in 10 minutes, using Peking cabbage instead of white cabbage. Vegetable varieties are interchangeable, but Peking cabbage needs to be stewed a little less time, because its leaves are more delicate than those of late white varieties. To add to the dish and taste, and flavor, use more tomato paste and ground black pepper. Many recommend pressing a few cloves of garlic at the end of cooking - this is optional and if the dish is not eaten by children.
First of all, fry the onions and carrots, as the texture of these vegetables is denser than the cabbage. Butter can be used refined vegetable or ghee. If you have pork or goose lard, cook stewed cabbage on it.
- 0, 5 fork Chinese cabbage;
- 1 small carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil;
- 50 g of tomato paste;
- 50 ml of warm water;
- salt and pepper to taste.
1. Prepare the vegetables: peel the onions and carrots, rinse them in water, remove the top leaves from Chinese cabbage and rinse them in water, and then cut them in half. Grind carrots on a grater with large cells, and cut onions into small cubes.
2. Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and heat it up by placing the container on the stove and turning on the average heating. Vyppel vegetable cuttings and otsepsiruem for 3-4 minutes, not allowing to burn.
3. At this time, clear the cabbage forks of the top leaves, wash and cut in half. Cut one half of the vegetable in any way: ribbons, slices.
4. Put the cabbage cutting in the pan to the fried vegetables.
5. Add tomato paste, salt and pepper, pour a small amount of warm water.
6. Gently mix, so that otsefserovannye vegetables were on top, stew for 4-5 minutes, stirring from time to time. As soon as cabbage cutting becomes soft - the dish is ready. Turn off the heat.
7. Put the Beijing cabbage stew on plates and serve to the table, garnish with fresh herbs. This dish is very tasty with sour cream or thick classic yogurt of any fat content.