Light and easy to prepare dish for lunch or even for dinner - vegetable soup with zucchini. It is also suitable for a children's table, only if the children are very small, then it is better not to fry the vegetables, but send them to the pan immediately after cutting. As a basis for soup, you can use meat or mushroom broth, and also, as an option, cook lean soup in water.
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 potatoes;
- 1 zucchini;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 1/5 tsp. salts;
- 3 pinches of spices to taste;
- 1, 5 l of water;
- 2-3 greens for feeding.
1. Free a small onion from the husk, chop it finely. Medium-sized carrots scrape, wash and chop - with a knife or grater. Zucchini squash wash, cut off all the excess and cut it into cubes (cubes).
2. Put boiled water in a saucepan on the stove. Meanwhile, peel and randomly chop the potatoes. As soon as the water in the pot boils - send back the potatoes. After repeated boiling of water, reduce the heat and cook the soup under a tightly closed lid.
3. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil for frying in a pan. Put onion, carrot and zucchini on a hot surface. Fry over low heat, stirring for 3-4 minutes. Then send zazharku back to the pan.
4. Add salt and spices to the soup. Boil it for another 15 minutes - the potatoes should be ready (soft). Serve the soup can be immediately - with fresh herbs and optionally with a spoon of sour cream.